Brummy Mummy #33 That’s it folks the fish has gone viral. Stay tuned to watch her spiral!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a dirty, sweaty cretin who needs to get off the Internet before her kids/husband/family disown her.
I have never known anyone to be able to lie like she does.
I wanna hi five the bloke who called her a double bagger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This weekend has been a rollercoaster hasn’t it? 😂 the fish finger story made me laugh, definitely reads here after comments on the beige food they constantly eat. It’s not difficult to whip up a stir fry, also a lot cheaper than a Chinese every week. She needs bloody cooking lessons. Broaden your kids pallets babs, I’m sure then they will be able to give you some good meal ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This weekend has been a rollercoaster hasn’t it? 😂 the fish finger story made me laugh, definitely reads here after comments on the beige food they constantly eat. It’s not difficult to whip up a stir fry, also a lot cheaper than a Chinese every week. She needs bloody cooking lessons. Broaden your kids pallets babs, I’m sure then they will be able to give you some good meal ideas
Honestly I’ve got a pressure king pro yes I was influenced BUT pulled pork in less than an hour even him in doors loves using it. All fresh and tasty nothing beige and processed in sight

New thread title suggestion: Let’s give Ste a Fish Finger Hi-five! He EXCELled as a husband, but his marriage is a dive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Its not the kids that have aged her (although all kids do) when I was doing my anniversary scrolling earlier she has aged so much in just the last few years.
Also she had some lovely genuine smiles as I scrolled back-ones where your eyes smile too-and more recently they are forced smiles and don't look as genuine, think that affects her appearance too. I think her face is showing the pressure she feels under at the moment and the unhappiness she feels. If the online world is affecting her mentally as she claims and it is affecting her appearance (her ageing seems to coincide with her full time youtuber life) then you wonder what it is doing to her physically too-this will all be taking a toll I suspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband said to me earlier,,,,,, You Rattling again 🤣🤣🤣 I said "Its Tattle". We all screamed. We all lost our minds. There was laughter 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion
Fishiness all round and not just Babs's chuff,excel and tampon lies,Emma enough is enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The children have not aged her. Eating and drinking too much have aged her. Let’s call it what it is.

If her attitude to the sun in Brighton is anything to go by she probably has some sun damage ageing her too.
Do you think after the fishy fan comments Steven has decided he is never eating fish again?

• Sick
  • Haha
Brummy mummy 34: kids back in school and Babs is rabid, her WAP dance is super tragic.

I would never serve fishfingers for my husbands tea. And if he served them for me I'd throw them out the door. Sorry if people eat them but I cant deal with that kind of food... Waffles, frozen pizza 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.