Brummy Mummy #33 That’s it folks the fish has gone viral. Stay tuned to watch her spiral!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cabala for the thread title (had to edit slightly: That’s it folks, the fish has gone viral. Stay tuned to watch Brummy Spiral)..

Over to @LadyKate for the TLDR!

Reactions: 18
Someone has said Grimsby Docks have nothing on her!! 😂😂 Emma,.people thinking you have a fishy fanny is nothing to be proud of

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ah, my first thread. I feel like a fully-fledged tattler now.
I have found my people. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
'Fwiend' not 'fweind' Babs, did nobody teach you the 'ie' rhyme at school?

Shows what happens to her spelling when autocorrect does a runner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else cringe when she says shooketh?
I've been thinking about posting a list of things she says that really drive me crackers, but I know that then she will start saying them all even more! (Coincidentally, of course, because she doesn't read here)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez .... she has just popped up on Home Bargains IG feed ...it’s when she was eating the popcorn ...she will be so full of herself today !

Reactions: 10
Bab’s super spreader antics #32 TLDR:

Babs has the raging PMS. Ste has cracked out the cake and locked her away in her pit of doom. If she needs anything he shoves it through a cat flap in the door a’la Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. She also decided to “step away” from her phone in the evening lest she get very upset. Perhaps she wasn’t keen on the last TLDR, I can’t imagine why...

@Lady Doodle has planned out the celebration for when Babs finally moves: “Headbands and Saltwater Sandles are compulsory attire
Too much bronzer is a must
Tropicanna out of Disney mugs and Fajita's for refreshments
Stripey Bunting hanging off the trees
Gary Barlow music playing just for the hell of it
And we'll all end with the Babs Shuffle run
around the park in our Flabletics leggings”

Babs really needs to bin the headbands. They look awful. She shouldn’t be taking fashion advice from a 9 year old. But I doubt even Gok Wan could save her from herself.

40 minute “tidying up” vlog. To do a “fun” sustainable activity for children as an #ad. Since when is making kids sort through old clothes fun? Literally the only time it looks fun is in the movies when they do a montage and play a song while the characters mess around. Sadly Babs’ life will never be a movie. Not a good one anyway. “The BrummyMummy story: a tale of one woman’s bitter fight against online trolls.” Or “BrummyMummy: the IC20 fights back”.

She’s learnt how to spell “propagate” correctly!

For someone who is a parent and meant to be child friendly Babs certainly knows how to be rude. Posting about WAP in her stories (I had no idea what it meant so googled it, Babs and WAP should never be used in the same sentence) and a photo of her giving the kids and Ste two fingers for telling her to go away as they were doing Animal Crossing together. Unlike Babs Ste actually does stuff with the kids and they enjoy spending time with him.

She’s having trouble keeping her timeline straight with all this pre-filmed stuff, “the girl’s” physio is apparently today. Ste is working from home (remember her sadness at him having to go back to the office to work? That lasted long).

Master of contradicting herself Babs is in action again, despite saying Erin’s operation etc was private there is now a grid post about today’s physio and how well she is doing. Expect she developed amnesia and forgot to mention the rollercoasters.

Really is using everything she can to get an attention buzz, what about Erin’s privacy? When she’s older chances are she’ll learn not to share stuff with Babs, the close “bessie mates” thing Babs has developed will vanish. How will she cope when she can’t get her fashion/vocab advice off someone younger to keep her hip?! Side note, whenever she calls anything (and everything) “Kween” or “Qween” it makes me want to throw my phone at the wall. Babs you aren’t a teenager, stop trying to be one!

Debate over whether Babs flicks the bean of an evening (or daytime, maybe that’s what she does with her child free days?) It would cut into her tv and Tiktok time but a good orgasm would stop the “sexual candles” comments. Still she probably would need a headband down there to bother to find it and Ste hasn’t seen it for years.

The devil works hard but Babs works harder, up at 5:30am to post a story where she’s clearly yawning (rude much) while talking. Go and get some sleep Babs, you need it.

Refusing to give her super spreader title up easily she’s got another kids play date organised after yesterday’s hospital trip. With Birmingham being almost locked down again you’d think she’d quit the unnecessary outings lest she wind up being stuck homeschooling again. Definitely looking to be crowned “Covid Qween of Birmingham”.

Small comment of good luck to GSCE and BTEC students. Babs is now an authority on BTECs as she taught Health and Social care a while ago. Paul is quaking with excitement for his results, good results might mean University and becoming University Paul and escaping Bab’s grip.

She’s starting on her autumn/Halloween crap very early this year. It’s bloody August, a week ago we were treated to her in her ancient swimming costume and now she’s switched to lusting over autumn, tights and pumpkins. The Babettes are crawling up her ass again “Yaaaassss!!! Can’t wait!” And “you are like a comedy sketch show!” Still colder weather might mean hats instead of headbands and Converse instead of shitwater sandals (unless she’s a socks and sandals weirdo). Also your “funny” hashtags are crap and borderline unreadable #learnhowtohashtagbetterbabs.

Babs block and delete finger has been getting a full workout this morning, it must be exhausted from the amount of innocent, slightly critical comments she’s banished because they aren’t kissing her feet over her hilarious autumn Tiktok grid post.

OREOS ARE NOT SEXUAL. They are a biscuit not a sex object. Come on Babs, you must be trolling us now.

Babs need to one up everyone is so great if you’ve flown in a plane then she’s been to space. I have a Formica side, she has a Fivemica side.

Brum lockdown imminent. Babs has been spotted making a mad dash to Primark for headbands and mugs. Ste seen crying quietly on his walk home with a bag of earplugs to drown her out.

Babs needs to reassess what she views as “lighthearted”. 90 Day Fiancée is not lighthearted. It is a human dumpster fire.

Another day, same manky pjs and sweaty bedding. Personal hygiene not high on the “to do” list then Babs (please don’t bless us with a bath story to “prove” us wrong). But enough care about her personal appearance to dye her hair and share a “hilarious” video of her dancing in her health hazard dressing gown with her boobs almost hanging out to “I’m too sexy” while she does it. When she goes back to doing the school run, if she is shunned by the other mums chances are this dance is why. It’s just not funny Babs.

She really needs a good shag. It’d stop all this sexuallising random objects and dancing around in her dressing gown trying to act sexy. Please Ste, take one for the team. We believe in you and your slenderman fingers. But we DO NOT need to know all the details. No photos, live-streaming, Tiktoks, reels etc please!

Despite people in Brum being told to do everything you can to take precaution Babs is choosing multiple play dates and shopping trips. Watch out Birmingham Typhoid Babs is coming to town!

Back in pjs at 2pm and spending time with “the boy” in her bed together. Suspect she only called him up to take the photo to prove she doesn’t have a favorite.

Babs plan for the new stricter rules is “if I ignore them then they don’t exist”. It would get her lots of engagement if she talked about it and how it’ll affect her and others. She’s probably keeping a low profile to avoid any negative comments on her multiple holidays, multiple days out and general germ spreading marathon.

Her Friday night non dance (clearly the Savlon didn’t heal her back that much after her star jump earlier this week) is brought to you by Tattle and the IC20 this week. She has clean pjs on, prawn crackers, openly drinking, dug out the manky pink blankets and is lounging on the sofa. All things we’ve commented on frequently and recently. Hi Babs, nice to know you’re paying attention!

Babs long suffering bath decided to do a dirty protest and flood the bathroom upstairs. It’s clearly had enough of the bath bomb videos and song as we have.

Super spreader Babs is back in action yet again, forget Birmingham not being allowed to have more than 2 people in another’s house by going to go see the new puppy (Lucy has been pushed to the side, another on her list of reasons to dislike her owner). You get germs, you get germs, you get germs, everybody gets germs!

Annnnd she’s back with her weekly “homemade” cinnamon rolls. They look half raw and the icing on top looks like Ste got overexcited that she’s actually letting him have one.

Babs seems super focused on her grand old age of 42 and using it as an excuse to stay in her pjs all day, be a frumpy old biddy and sexualise random objects because sex is a distant memory. 40s is not over the hill, 40s is the new 20s with less insecurities, better men/women in your life and slightly worse hangovers. Go out and live a little Babs, develop a hobby (not mug collecting or Tiktoks), go dancing, jump Ste when he’s least expecting it (but no proof please!)

Ethan got his first Blue Peter badge! But he has to be outshone by Babs mentioning Erin who has three. Babs also has a Blue Peter badge, a mate gave it to her. I vote we get “IC20” badges with a special gold version for when Babs blocks you. (With thanks to @nosy_lurker and @Lady Doodle for making our IC20 badges a reality!)

Babs explained to her friends what WAP was today apparently. They were shooketh! We are shooketh she still has friends with some of her actions.

Third play date in a week AND a trip to her in-laws. Babs is clearly the reason behind the Covid spike in Birmingham, she’s on a one woman mission to infect us all.

Wondering what kind of brand deals BTEC Paul gets Babs. We do have some better suggestions for her to try after Fajita Gate. Perhaps a Malibu sponsorship? Or Jus Roll Cinnamon Rolls (they’d have to show her how to make them properly first though!) Or even a Rampant Rabbit? Come on Paul, put down your PlayStation and get our Babs some better brands to work with!

Morning stories from her pit of doom (still the same bedding, different nightie), she’s “cleaning” out the shed and garage today. Way to hide your packing pre-moving Babs! Also this is apparently sexy, she’s like Jay from the Inbetweeners, everything has to be sexual.

Her pointless stationary for school video went up, just a repeat of the same old stuff but we can’t ever forget how rabid she is for stationary. Even more pointless this year because of Covid and different schools having different rules.

“Bath bomb” song has been sung while she has a warm bath after her shuffle to the park (which is a bit weird, surely cold shower would be better?) I’m hoping the bathroom floods again in protest at her singing.

Fake sleeping photo on grid/story, she looks rough. Despite all the jokes I am genuinely concerned for her mental and physical health. She needs a break from playing “BrummyMummy” online to look after herself. But why pyjamas in the middle of the afternoon?!

Cleaning the bathroom whilst in her pyjamas, lovely Babs. Also how many tampons do you need?! I thought you were apparently approaching menopause at your age. Hats off to Babs for using non applicator tampons, those bastards are hard to master.

Sleepover with “the girl” in her bed last night and watching a film with popcorn, because of course what the dirty sweaty bedding needs is crumbs added.

Babs “it’s hot” video tik tok reel thing has apparently gone viral. I rolled my eyes so hard they got stuck. She wishes she had gone viral for something like charity work instead of having a fan blowing on her “foof” but she is riding the coattails of this HARD.

She’s had creepy men messaging her telling her she’s got a fishy fanny. She chose to share this with the world, she’s proud of being told she’s got a fishy fanny. Still it makes sense for BTEC Paul to approach Femfresh about a partnership now “when my foof is smelling fishy and airing it out with the fan just isn’t working, I reach for super sexy Femfresh deodorant spray to give it a little freshen up. It’s now rabid and ready for action! Ste!! Bring your slenderman hands here!! Come check out how fresh and sexy my foof is!!” - with Ste running for Brighton as she chases after him lifting her old lady skirt.

Bonus Babs nicknames -

@Loopybird69 - Typhoid Babs
From Hunsnet - Clammy Wynette

This time we’ve had a couple of excellent songs written in honour of Babs:
@Missymoo92 has penned 2 top hits: https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...show-pack-up-its-time-to-go.8366/post-2176942

https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...show-pack-up-its-time-to-go.8366/post-2148244

And @Pinko created this wonder:

https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...show-pack-up-its-time-to-go.8366/post-2149456

Edit: fixed user tags, sorry @Lady Doodle!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Babs has the raging PMS. Ste has cracked out the cake and locked her away in her pit of doom. If she needs anything he shoves it through a cat flap in the door a’la Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. She also decided to “step away” from her phone in the evening lest she get very upset. Perhaps she wasn’t keen on the last TLDR, I can’t imagine why...

@Ladydoodles has planned out the celebration for when Babs finally moves: “Headbands and Saltwater Sandles are compulsory attire

Babs really needs to bin the headbands. They look awful. She shouldn’t be taking fashion advice from a 9 year old. But I doubt even Gok Wan could save her from herself.

40 minute “tidying up” vlog. To do a “fun” sustainable activity for children as an #ad. Since when is making kids sort through old clothes fun? Literally the only time it looks fun is in the movies when they do a montage and play a song while the characters mess around. Sadly Babs’ life will never be a movie. Not a good one anyway. “The BrummyMummy story: a tale of one woman’s bitter fight against online trolls.” Or “BrummyMummy: the IC20 fights back”.

For someone who is a parent and meant to be child friendly Babs certainly knows how to be rude. Posting about WAP in her stories (I had no idea what it meant so googled it, Babs and WAP should never be used in the same sentence) and a photo of her giving the kids and Ste two fingers for telling her to go away as they were doing Animal Crossing together. Unlike Babs Ste actually does stuff with the kids and they enjoy spending time with him.

She’s having trouble keeping her timeline straight with all this pre-filmed stuff, “the girl’s” physio is apparently today. Ste is working from home (remember her sadness at him having to go back to the office to work? That lasted long).

Master of contradicting herself Babs is in action again, despite saying Erin’s operation etc was private there is now a grid post about today’s physio and how well she is doing. Expect she developed amnesia and forgot to mention the rollercoasters.

Really is using everything she can to get an attention buzz, what about Erin’s privacy? When she’s older chances are she’ll learn not to share stuff with Babs, the close “bessie mates” thing Babs has developed will vanish. How will she cope when she can’t get her fashion/vocab advice off someone younger to keep her hip?! Side note, whenever she calls anything (and everything) “Kween” or “Qween” it makes me want to throw my phone at the wall. Babs you aren’t a teenager, stop trying to be one!

Debate over whether Babs flicks the bean of an evening (or daytime, maybe that’s what she does with her child free days?) It would cut into her tv and Tiktok time but a good orgasm would stop the “sexual candles” comments. Still she probably would need a headband down there to bother to find it and Ste hasn’t seen it for years.

The devil works hard but Babs works harder, up at 5:30am to post a story where she’s clearly yawning (rude much) while talking. Go and get some sleep Babs, you need it.

Refusing to give her super spreader title up easily she’s got another kids play date organised after yesterday’s hospital trip. With Birmingham being almost locked down again you’d think she’d quit the unnecessary outings lest she wind up being stuck homeschooling again. Definitely looking to be crowned “Covid Qween of Birmingham”.

Small comment of good luck to GSCE and BTEC students. Babs is now an authority on BTECs as she taught Health and Social care a while ago. Paul is quaking with excitement for his results, good results might mean University and becoming University Paul and escaping Bab’s grip.

She’s starting on her autumn/Halloween crap very early this year. It’s bloody August, a week ago we were treated to her in her ancient swimming costume and now she’s switched to lusting over autumn, tights and pumpkins. The Babettes are crawling up her ass again “Yaaaassss!!! Can’t wait!” And “you are like a comedy sketch show!” Still colder weather might mean hats instead of headbands and Converse instead of shitwater sandals (unless she’s a socks and sandals weirdo). Also your “funny” hashtags are crap and borderline unreadable #learnhowtohashtagbetterbabs.

Babs block and delete finger has been getting a full workout this morning, it must be exhausted from the amount of innocent, slightly critical comments she’s banished because they aren’t kissing her feet over her hilarious autumn Tiktok grid post.

OREOS ARE NOT SEXUAL. They are a biscuit not a sex object. Come on Babs, you must be trolling us now.

Babs need to one up everyone is so great if you’ve flown in a plane then she’s been to space. I have a Formica side, she has a Fivemica side.

Brum lockdown imminent. Babs has been spotted making a mad dash to Primark for headbands and mugs. Ste seen crying quietly on his walk home with a bag of earplugs to drown her out.

Babs needs to reassess what she views as “lighthearted”. 90 Day Fiancée is not lighthearted. It is a human dumpster fire.

Another day, same manky pjs and sweaty bedding. Personal hygiene not high on the “to do” list then Babs (please don’t bless us with a bath story to “prove” us wrong). But enough care about her personal appearance to dye her hair and share a “hilarious” video of her dancing in her health hazard dressing gown with her boobs almost hanging out to “I’m too sexy” while she does it. When she goes back to doing the school run, if she is shunned by the other mums chances are this dance is why. It’s just not funny Babs.

She really needs a good shag. It’d stop all this sexuallising random objects and dancing around in her dressing gown trying to act sexy. Please Ste, take one for the team. We believe in you and your slenderman fingers. But we DO NOT need to know all the details. No photos, live-streaming, Tiktoks, reels etc please!

Despite people in Brum being told to do everything you can to take precaution Babs is choosing multiple play dates and shopping trips. Watch out Birmingham Typhoid Babs is coming to town!

Back in pjs at 2pm and spending time with “the boy” in her bed together. Suspect she only called him up to take the photo to prove she doesn’t have a favorite.

Babs plan for the new stricter rules is “if I ignore them then they don’t exist”. It would get her lots of engagement if she talked about it and how it’ll affect her and others. She’s probably keeping a low profile to avoid any negative comments on her multiple holidays, multiple days out and general germ spreading marathon.

Her Friday night non dance (clearly the Savlon didn’t heal her back that much after her star jump earlier this week) is brought to you by Tattle and the IC20 this week. She has clean pjs on, prawn crackers, openly drinking, dug out the manky pink blankets and is lounging on the sofa. All things we’ve commented on frequently and recently. Hi Babs, nice to know you’re paying attention!

Babs long suffering bath decided to do a dirty protest and flood the bathroom upstairs. It’s clearly had enough of the bath bomb videos and song as we have.

Super spreader Babs is back in action yet again, forget Birmingham not being allowed to have more than 2 people in another’s house by going to go see the new puppy (Lucy has been pushed to the side, another on her list of reasons to dislike her owner). You get germs, you get germs, you get germs, everybody gets germs!

Annnnd she’s back with her weekly “homemade” cinnamon rolls. They look half raw and the icing on top looks like Ste got overexcited that she’s actually letting him have one.

Babs seems super focused on her grand old age of 42 and using it as an excuse to stay in her pjs all day, be a frumpy old biddy and sexualise random objects because sex is a distant memory. 40s is not over the hill, 40s is the new 20s with less insecurities, better men/women in your life and slightly worse hangovers. Go out and live a little Babs, develop a hobby (not mug collecting or Tiktoks), go dancing, jump Ste when he’s least expecting it (but no proof please!)

Ethan got his first Blue Peter badge! But he has to be outshone by Babs mentioning Erin who has three. Babs also has a Blue Peter badge, a mate gave it to her. I vote we get “IC20” badges with a special gold version for when Babs blocks you. (With thanks to @nosy_lurker and @LadyDoodle for making our IC20 badges a reality!)

Babs explained to her friends what WAP was today apparently. They were shooketh! We are shooketh she still has friends with some of her actions.

Third play date in a week AND a trip to her in-laws. Babs is clearly the reason behind the Covid spike in Birmingham, she’s on a one woman mission to infect us all.

Wondering what kind of brand deals BTEC Paul gets Babs. We do have some better suggestions for her to try after Fajita Gate. Perhaps a Malibu sponsorship? Or Jus Roll Cinnamon Rolls (they’d have to show her how to make them properly first though!) Or even a Rampant Rabbit? Come on Paul, put down your PlayStation and get our Babs some better brands to work with!

Morning stories from her pit of doom (still the same bedding, different nightie), she’s “cleaning” out the shed and garage today. Way to hide your packing pre-moving Babs! Also this is apparently sexy, she’s like Jay from the Inbetweeners, everything has to be sexual.

Her pointless stationary for school video went up, just a repeat of the same old stuff but we can’t ever forget how rabid she is for stationary. Even more pointless this year because of Covid and different schools having different rules.

“Bath bomb” song has been sung while she has a warm bath after her shuffle to the park (which is a bit weird, surely cold shower would be better?) I’m hoping the bathroom floods again in protest at her singing.

Fake sleeping photo on grid/story, she looks rough. Despite all the jokes I am genuinely concerned for her mental and physical health. She needs a break from playing “BrummyMummy” online to look after herself. But why pyjamas in the middle of the afternoon?!

Cleaning the bathroom whilst in her pyjamas, lovely Babs. Also how many tampons do you need?! I thought you were apparently approaching menopause at your age. Hats off to Babs for using non applicator tampons, those bastards are hard to master.

Sleepover with “the girl” in her bed last night and watching a film with popcorn, because of course what the dirty sweaty bedding needs is crumbs added.

Babs “it’s hot” video tik tok reel thing has apparently gone viral. I rolled my eyes so hard they got stuck. She wishes she had gone viral for something like charity work instead of having a fan blowing on her “foof” but she is riding the coattails of this HARD.

She’s had creepy men messaging her telling her she’s got a fishy fanny. She chose to share this with the world, she’s proud of being told she’s got a fishy fanny. Still it makes sense for BTEC Paul to approach Femfresh about a partnership now “when my foof is smelling fishy and airing it out with the fan just isn’t working, I reach for super sexy Femfresh deodorant spray to give it a little freshen up. It’s now rabid and ready for action! Ste!! Bring your slenderman hands here!! Come check out how fresh and sexy my foof is!!” - with Ste running for Brighton as she chases after him lifting her old lady skirt.

Bonus Babs nicknames -

@Missymoo92 has penned 2 top hits: https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...show-pack-up-its-time-to-go.8366/post-2176942

https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...show-pack-up-its-time-to-go.8366/post-2148244

https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-...show-pack-up-its-time-to-go.8366/post-2149456
love that I get a mention 🙌🤷‍♀️🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5

@Lady Doodle has planned out the celebration for when Babs finally moves: “Headbands and Saltwater Sandles are compulsory attire

Ethan got his first Blue Peter badge! But he has to be outshone by Babs mentioning Erin who has three. Babs also has a Blue Peter badge, a mate gave it to her. I vote we get “IC20” badges with a special gold version for when Babs blocks you. (With thanks to @nosy_lurker and @Lady Doodle for making our IC20 badges a reality!)

Bonus Babs nicknames -

You are amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bonus Babs nicknames -

Magnificent, as always 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Bonus Babs nicknames -

Agh I got a mention I feel honoured to be included in your awesomeness. I love new threads just for your tldr

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it not a bit random that she's just photographing parts of her 'fweinds' home for her Stories 🤷‍♀️
I mean who goes noseying in peoples sheds (bar) and planting crap pamphlets on their book shelves 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.