Brummy Mummy #33 That’s it folks the fish has gone viral. Stay tuned to watch her spiral!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute bell end she is!?
She must know this stuff irritates people. Just tell the truth Emma!!!! You're so lazy 😴🤦‍♀️
I don't think she thinks she's lying. Just like "self-catering" - what she thinks is extremely stupid wrong, but she genuinely thinks it's correct. #dontinsultherintelligence

Reactions: 6
"our lockdown 2020"are you bleeping kidding me on? Hundreds of thousands of people died and they are celebrating this time?? What is wrong with this hideous woman?? 😠

Reactions: 23
Suspect Ste was joking when he said, “Oh, I did it in Excel!”. But it’s the sort of thing that would fly right over Babs’ head as she would be too busy thinking about how many baths today or which series on Netflix to watch next.

Reactions: 8
Can they not get some intelligent art in their home? Even pictures of interesting places. No, just Disney and pictures of bab making a tit of herself with friends and family. The whole house looks like there are no adult occupants.

Reactions: 13
Smokey Babs has let people's little comments get under her skin again I see

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion:

#tampongate has caused Babs hell, here comes doormat Ste with a collage on excel!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just caught up on 17 pages. All I have to say is 1) what a LIAR she is!! She has ALWAYS said he changed them now he just "passed her the box"- one is a lie, and I think we all know which. 2) she lost it. She has no identity and her content is well beyond ridiculous! Give it up Emma- can 100% guarantee you'll be happier!

Reactions: 10
Her threads move so quickly! I can’t believe she’s so blatantly lying and saying ste didn’t change her tampons. And calling her followers “you lot” and “wierd”.

She can’t lie, not when the truth is on the internet, like the rest of her and her poor kids lives, for eternity.

she makes so many bad decisions. I actually felt sorry for her seeing the photos of her when she younger. She might not have had the mega bucks she has now but I bet she was happier in herself. Now having fallen down the rabbit hole ofneeding likes and approval from strangers on the internet she comes across as so needy and desperate.

She used to have actual content that was informative and funny but all she does now is rehash her old content, buy tat destined for landfill, and make either deadly boring or wildly inappropriate or offensive videos and oh my god the dullness of the stories.

I’d reported a couple of her posts previously (one was when you had to press the screen on where her vag was for some link or something!) so got notified when Instagram removed them - does she not have any shame when that happens? I’d be mortified and would think twice before posting.

Reactions: 16
Ste has declared no Fish Fingers tonight 🤦‍♀️

This is surely her attempt at a joke. And a nod to Tattle..... What he means is he ain't getting those long thin slender fingers of his "Fishy" 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked he is not yet 40!! 😱
She’s at a point of no return. I honestly feel for her kids. I could never imagine my mum or myself doing or saying the things she does, she’s an embarrassment to herself and so very desperate, she needs help. I just can’t fathom how her family allow this awful behaviour. If I had a family member like this, I’d tell them they need help.
I don’t follow her but sadly she comes up on the search reel as ‘someone you may like to follow’. No thanks. This will be why her reels show so many views as people are forced to watch the car crash that is ‘Babs’!
Is she the only one in the world to celebrate 2020 lockdown with photos of things that many have had to only dream about?

Reactions: 6

This is surely her attempt at a joke. And a nod to Tattle..... What he means is he ain't getting those long thin slender fingers of his "Fishy" 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
🤣🤣 he doesn’t want to go down there even if it is their anniversary!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fags on the table explain her grim morning throat
Credit where credit is due. She looks quite pretty in this pic.....
Her hair isn't bright yellow
Her teeth aren't yellow
She's not ridiculously scrunching up her nose
She looks a lot smaller
And her hair looks much better without the mahoosive combe over.

She HAS NOT aged well 😳

Reactions: 17

eww nicotine yellow stained, smoke smelling fingers, what a combination 🤢

• Sick
Credit where credit is due. She looks quite pretty in this pic.....
Her hair isn't bright yellow
Her teeth aren't yellow
She's not ridiculously scrunching up her nose
She looks a lot smaller
And her hair looks much better without the mahoosive combe over.

She HAS NOT aged well 😳
To be fair to her, that was before kids. My kids aged me!

To be fair to her, that was before kids. My kids aged me!
I don't think it is her kids that did the majority of the aging for Babs. I think her obsessions with tattle is what has aged her most

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.