Brummy Mummy #32 fabletics don't fit and hoof is on show. Pack up it's time to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think TikTok have deleted the video or she’s removed it as it’s not on tiktok under her user name.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s on the instagram reels. Of course she wishes her book had gone viral so she could make some ££!

Reactions: 14
Imagine in years to come your kids on Google and stumbling across the fact that strangers said your Mum had a fishy fanny and cleans it with a wet wipe whilst your Dad changes her tampon.

Scarred. For. Life.
Right. This has been bothering me (I know I’m mad at myself) if she was bed ridden blah, blah and couldn’t insert a tampon so her husband had to do it.

how did she wipe herself after using the toilet?! She’s not a tiny lady so would have to twist and this putting more pressure on her back. So she can cuckold her hubby by telling the world he’s not been graced in the pants area and that he changed her tampons for her but not he wiped her arse 😂😂 and if he didn’t I call BS on the tampon story too

• Haha
  • Heart
Right. This has been bothering me (I know I’m mad at myself) if she was bed ridden blah, blah and couldn’t insert a tampon so her husband had to do it.

how did she wipe herself after using the toilet?! She’s not a tiny lady so would have to twist and this putting more pressure on her back. So she can cuckold her hubby by telling the world he’s not been graced in the pants area and that he changed her tampons for her but not he wiped her arse 😂😂 and if he didn’t I call BS on the tampon story too
She’s a fantasist. It’s all utter BS I’m sure!

Reactions: 14
Literally everything she’s said this morning (whilst being weirdly delighted that she’s “gone viral” - you’re 42 ffs) has been aimed at what’s being said here 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After looking at this morning’s stories only three words spring to mind.
‘Look. At. Meeeee’

how was this woman EVER a teacher?? When the focus should be on the children she would have manically been trying to scrabble it all back to her.

duck MY LIFE!!!!

Reactions: 16
Dear. God. Viral for being known as having a fishy foof?!? The children have no hope in school. This kind of stuff will stick for YEARS once kids know. So damaging for her children. Yet, you can almost see the ££ in her eyes!
Also, the manic delight at people calling her names is so tragic. It’s like ANY attention at all is better than none. She is ill, and needs help.

Reactions: 23
Utterly vulgar and classless 🤮.
She doesn’t get it that people are laughing AT her, not WITH her 🙃!!!
Exactly! All these men making comments about my fishy fan!...they’re making fun of you! How can she be happy about it? She really is deluded!

Reactions: 12
She wishes she’d gone viral for raising money for charity. Oh purleeese!!
Why doesn’t she do that then?? She has the platform, the contacts, the time!!
I’m guessing it’s because she’s more interested in raising money for herself - ‘money for nothing & the fajita’s are free....’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This has really tickled me. She couldn't feel more vindicated, could she? She might as well have called us out by name!

Congratulations, Emma. Your children and husband must be dying for people to ask them about it so they can tell them that yes, their mother / wife is famous for her appalling personal hygiene. What an achievement 😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I find the whole thing disgusting and my god my humour can be in the gutter at the best of times!
A real life Waynetta Slob!

Reactions: 22
1m views or her fishy fanny video. How does Ste not go into work and everyone snigger?

I’m not going to lie. I’m 44 and a size 16 and yep the heatwave was a hot one for us in the U.K. underboob sweat and needing a fan there but in between my legs, nope!!
Never once felt like my fanny needed a fan on it. Mind you I don’t wear snag tights or any other undershorts. As that would make it worse for me. Just wear loose flowing skirts/dresses and natural materials.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.