Brummy Mummy #32 fabletics don't fit and hoof is on show. Pack up it's time to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to tell bargain-hunter babs that microwave popcorn is £1.99 in Asda nd you get more in the three sachets than in her £1.69 tub??? (Or is microwave popcorn too much cooking??)
She wouldn't know as Stephen does the BIG shop! 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do I type in to watch her stories on Instagram Viewer? Another blocked former Babette who saw the light.....thanks in advance IC 20 xx

Accentuating the double chins perhaps?

Accentuating the double chins perhaps?
Brummymummyof2 x

Reactions: 1
Didn't her and Erin used to call her bedroom the girls penthouse suite or something and Ethan wouldn't get a look in? Hardly surprising that it's Erin and not Ethan 🤦

Reactions: 7
I can honestly say hand on heart since coming on here & watching her insta/YouTube there’s a noticeable decline in her appearance & well being.
She needs help & a break from vlogging for a while. Whatever is going on behind the scenes is taking a toll on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can honestly say hand on heart since coming on here & watching her insta/YouTube there’s a noticeable decline in her appearance & well being.
She needs help & a break from vlogging for a while. Whatever is going on behind the scenes is taking a toll on her.
It really is,,,,,,
She desperately needs an intervention and sadly i think her only hope is BTEC Paul 🤷‍♀️
Ste is completely desensitised by her, (and no doubt almost deaf)
Nanny San is the biggest enabler and like a petchalent child.
Lucy clearly hates her and couldn't give a tit
Miss D obviously doesn't exist,,,,,,,
So Paul its over to you - man up. Do your job. And have a serious word with whoever is still paying this woman a wage to put herself online!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It must be exhausting to have to pretend to be this happy bubbly bouncy person 24/7 online when all she probably wants is a break, she might even be using alcohol to help her achieve this (hence slurring quite a bit recently). I don’t think even she realizes how bad it is, she’s just used to being on her phone all the time (which is how the kids will remember their early years, mummy being glued to her phone) and projecting this BrummyMummy personality as it’s enabled her to earn money and do things that most people wouldn’t get to do (free holidays etc). She smiles and it doesn’t reach her eyes. Now is a perfect time to bow out for a while, say the kids are growing up and she wants to concentrate on them or she needs time to sort her mental health after the stress of everything going on and just turn her phone off. The Babettes will understand, no one wants her to make herself mentally or physically unwell and just keep pushing through hoping it’ll get better.

Reactions: 18
She so desperately needs some intervention. I think she has got an addictive personality. All her collections, the mugs, memory boxes, disney, all the tat in storage in the garage, T.V. programmes even, everything she does she goes over the top with. She just doesn't know when to stop. She has said in the past that she has got into debt because of her overspending. She has even kept scrapbooks from when she was younger. Just all very odd. This is how she has become with instagram too. It has become another addiction.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if it will still be there in the morning when everyone else who gets up at a normal time gets up 😂 surely this just proves she deletes them herself, or it would have been deleted by her ‘team’ already. Sure babs will be devastated that the comment will have been up for so long calling her out!

Ffs, I hate fake sleeping pics it’s one thing that gets my goat. You can see the obvious smirk and the arm has moved on the two pics. I’d be mortified of those pictures she looks like a man in a cheap amazon wig.
07DFEDA0-1D87-4658-B1EC-7F7190C8C1B8.png
34C7A3C0-61A5-4316-8996-C53DEEFF3DAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ffs, I hate fake sleeping pics it’s one thing that gets my goat. You can see the obvious smirk and the arm has moved on the two pics. I’d be mortified of those pictures she looks like a man in a cheap amazon wig. View attachment 221120View attachment 221121
They're so obviously staged, it's kind of pissed me off and really made me feel sorry for her at the same time. Jesus, what a life.

Also, it's another post drawing pointless attention to her age again. Every single person I've ever known, literally aged 0-100, falls asleep on the sofa after Sunday dinner if they have the chance. It's like posting "hahaha I breathed some oxygen today aren't I wacky 🥴🥴🥴"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can imagine the email went something like this

Hi Paul
Hope you've had a lovely summer holidays
Thank you for the postcode and the stick of rock.
I have restocked your pencil case for the start of work in September this year im letting you have a zebra pen.
I was thinking content wise I do a tidying the girls room after the holidays.
Stephens room is ok he has learnt to keep it tidy.
Then I do autumn candle and fireplace tour
And a come shop with me
See you really soon
Em

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The email to BTEC Paul and the Team was made to look like shes giving her orders, to her 'people', in a showbiz brain storming way....but actually the first sentence is something like "so as it stands, the kids are due to return to school blah blah".... I wonder if actually her management have asked her for better content or an idea of where she's going with her account. It struck me as I had to write a similar email to work recently, explaining my plans for the next few months. I think she has less control than she'd like us to think. I'd imagine her Team include people that monitor likes/views/stats and want to know what she has in store next ..... to see if shes still a good fit for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.