Brummy Mummy #32 fabletics don't fit and hoof is on show. Pack up it's time to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine, when the kids at school google their own names, Ethan and Erin Conway, and it leads them straight to a video about their mum's fishy smelling vag and loads of gross comments from perverts. Why would you do that to your own children. What if the children used reverse image of themselves and ended up redirected to those despicable websites. Kids do explore the internet, and are VERY tech savvy. What is she thinking?! And why is nobody that cares for these kids stepping in for their safety?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Imagine, when the kids at school google their own names, Ethan and Erin Conway, and it leads them straight to a video about their mum's fishy smelling vag and loads of gross comments from perverts. Why would you do that to your own children. What if the children used reverse image of themselves and ended up redirected to those despicable websites. Kids do explore the internet, and are VERY tech savvy. What is she thinking?! And why is nobody that cares for these kids stepping in for their safety?!
Even now when you google their names they are tarnished. I would share a screen shot but I don’t want too, if I found out my mum had published my tantrum pics for the whole world to see if he pretty pissed and make me think my mum maybe didn’t want me 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
“Hello Disney! Where’s my free holiday? My official on-brand content is being known for having a fishy fanny. Hello? Hello? Are you still there?”
"Fishy fannies are fwiends not food"
"Under the sea with fishy fanny"
"Everything her fanny touches smells fishy"
"You've got a fishy fanny in me"
"Can you paint with all the colours of a fishy fanny"
"A whole new fishy fanny"
"Bare fishy fanny"
🤢
Eww, I apologise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just looked at hunsnet and it is really bad!! I can’t imagine any family instamum wanting to be linked to it! Thing is people are laughing but it’s her career that’s taking a dive! She can go down that route but surely can’t be a mummy influencer anymore!!

Reactions: 12
Imagine the other influencers talking about this latest debacle on their what’s app group?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at hunsnet and it is really bad!! I can’t imagine any family instamum wanting to be linked to it! Thing is people are laughing but it’s her career that’s taking a dive! She can go down that route but surely can’t be a mummy influencer anymore!!
problem is there are so many photos out there of her kids from very young until now attached to this brand

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"Fishy fannies are fwiends not food"
"Under the sea with fishy fanny"
"Everything her fanny touches smells fishy"
"You've got a fishy fanny in me"
"Can you paint with all the colours of a fishy fanny"
"A whole new fishy fanny"
"Bare fishy fanny"
🤢
Eww, I apologise
Well we all know where nemo is 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet she’ll ‘get away with it’ though. Make enough to pay for her house outright then delete her account and contact Google for a ‘right to be forgotten’ to get the stuff about domestic violence removed. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
She needs to be concerned about her WAP if she has any itching, discomfort of offensive smells coming from it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
#33 babs and her WAP, so sweaty it needs fanning, went viral with her babterial vaginosis

someone please comment that to be viral she needs to up the views by 4 million! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Edit together her tantrum on the bathroom floor at DLP and the viral fanny fanning as a hotel service they offer, #brummymummyof2Disneyfannyfanning #smellsfishy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This has really tickled me. She couldn't feel more vindicated, could she? She might as well have called us out by name!

Congratulations, Emma. Your children and husband must be dying for people to ask them about it so they can tell them that yes, their mother / wife is famous for her appalling personal hygiene. What an achievement 😘
Lol YES!! Not to mention that at the moment there’s less than 200 Instagram comments. That says a lot too. The video may have been viewed a million times but more likely half that having to watch it twice to actually believe what they saw the first time. And I don’t think Stephen, if he even said what she she says he did, meant it in a positive or supportive way either.
Louise Pentland has her own issues BUT I can see why she would no longer want to be associated with this vulgar mess. There is absolutely nothing redeeming at the moment for BM2 🤮

I'm a midlander, and I don't get her sense of humour!!! 😂😂
I’m American. I. Don’t. Get. It. Either. 🤣🤣🤣

Is it just me or do her outfits of the day all look almost exactly the same? Spotty dress or jumpsuit, bleeping stupid hairband, tit water sandals.
Same tit different day
Maybe she’s packed everything else away 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That book shelf thing is hilarious & so staged. Emma’s shite pamphlet sitting there, embarrassingly, amongst all those classics.
Jack Kerouac will be spinning in his grave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.