Brummy Mummy #32 fabletics don't fit and hoof is on show. Pack up it's time to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally speechless that she thinks fishy fanny jokes are gonna be relatable funny or even wanted by anyone??? Is she a 14 year old boy in disguise cos last time I checked they were the only ones that find jokes like that funny?? 🤮🤮🤮If yo fanny is fishy babs there’s meds you can get for that! Well done for goving your kids a great back to school gift of pure shame! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I asked my hubby his opinion, he said either stevo has no backbone at all or actually gets off on this rubbish! Congrats babs on everyone discussing your fishy fanny behind your husbands back, it’s not even funny, literally degrading yourself for the gram, just about the nastiest thing I have ever seen 🤮🤮🤮🤮 stock a bath bomb up it please and do yourself a favour 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone remember NAFFCo54?
Or is it just me....
Anyone who was at school in the 90s remember what we used to say it stood for? Or was it just my school, don’t know cos we didn’t have the internet or social media to make things go viral, but every time I hear fish fanny I think of this!

Reactions: 5
Its like she's doing that thing where if she highlights all of her own flaws first, nobody can hurt her!
Being old
Being boring
Her family leaving her out
Being so fat she sweats in places that shouldn't exist
To name but a few,,,,,
Yep, and then laughs hysterically when people agree with her. Then cries troll 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole fishy fanny thing takes me back to school, some lads used to call everyone knob cheese and I cringed. People laughed but rather than at the person being called it, it was the person doing it because they looked stupid. Next we’ll have babs calling ste smeg head. I’ll have to bail out at this point as she’s beyond help.

Reactions: 10
20200824_124016.jpg

Surprised these have been left up for so long.

Why has she put Harry Potter music on that stupid story about her friend's pub shed?! Inexplicable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm confused about who these people are who think this video is the funniest thing ever. Have they ever laughed at anything in their whole lives? I can only assume that this is the first time they've seen "comedy" which is why the bar is so low.

I don't want to judge Emma's followers but I TRULY do not get it. What's so great about this video? 😭😭😭 Please someone come and give me a lobotomy so I can join the masses. Life must be so much more blissful when you don't have standards.
These are a few people that seem to like her... I haven’t checked her page rules but I guess that fake profiles are ok as long as they are exclusively blowing smoke up your fishy fanny.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I just feel for her poor kids. These videos/photos will be on the internet forever now and they will either come across it themselves or be shown it at school and will become a laughing stock all because of their selfish disgusting mother ☹

• Sad
I would comment and say get Ste checked out too, and get him a course of Antibiotics, but we all know there's no danger she'll have passed it onto him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has 10000% said that Ste said her fanny was fishy nd joked about it to try and counter that she said he had a small dick and make it seem like a bit of banter in their relationship. “Aw we take the piss out of each other, but we love each other!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has 10000% said that Ste said her fanny was fishy nd joked about it to try and counter that she said he had a small dick and make it seem like a bit of banter in their relationship. “Aw we take the piss out of each other, but we love each other!!”
I mean,,,,,, how would he even know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
THREAD 33: (here’s me JUMPING on the bandwagon with my numb bits)

Crude content & rude TikToks?
Hmmm......something smells fishy.....

• Haha
“Hello Disney! Where’s my free holiday? My official on-brand content is being known for having a fishy fanny. Hello? Hello? Are you still there?”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.