Brummy Mummy #32 fabletics don't fit and hoof is on show. Pack up it's time to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman really is awful in all aspects of her being. I really do feel sorry for her. Maybe this is why she has a lot of followers. Maybe they just feel really sorry for her and by watching her it certainly would make anyone feel better about themselves. She really is a car crash. I feel for her family, I really do. What’s worse is that they are cruel enough to let this woman carry on the way she does. I’ve known desperate attention seekers in my life but this is another level.

Reactions: 11
Oh I really really try not to age-shame... but the hair bands.
Oh honey, no.
There are many things that Babs does that I think is a 'two fingers' up to Tattle, and the headbands is definitely one of them.
Surely she isn’t seriously wearing them, thinking its a look she can carry off! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'm pmsing, I can't help myself, I'm gonna blow...

BABS YOUR HEADBAND LOOKS RIDICULOUS AND SOMETIMES I THINK YOU LOOK LIKE MRS POTATO HEAD. MONKS A IS WEIRD NICKNAME AND I DONT LIKE YOUR POEMS!

Calm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she's confusing PMS with periods! Periods are known to get lighter/less painful after having children but I've never heard it said that you get less PMS after kids? I certainly didn't. I have raging PMS!
I have PMDD which is like extreme PMS and can go for 7-10 days beforehand but I don’t use it as an excuse to not do things. It throws me into a depressive spiral that makes me think horrible things about myself, I do hoover up anything with sugar or carbs in, cry at sad tv adverts and get abnormally screaming angry when my other half leaves his bleeping lunch rubbish on the kitchen side instead of putting it in the bin that’s 2 ft away.

Still, Ste can kick her upstairs with her cake and watch what he wants and eat his tiptop in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I might be wrong but I feel like babs has only started mentioned her PMS since Rosie Ramsey has said she gets it really bad nd has a week where’s she’s just hell to live with??? Babs parroting her insta friends again

Reactions: 16
Can we all join hands and pray together that this is not a bandwagon Babs jumps on next?
I will honestly gauge my own eyeballs out with a spoon.

I take everything I said about her tit Tropicana crafts back. Keep the pick ‘n’ mix scoop, Babs.
Keep planting 😭🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just hope whoever buys that house has it properly fumigated. Mrs Briggs, maybe you could give them the heads up. I’m sure the IC200 could do a whip round for them.

I also hope that sofa gets burnt to ashes too. No amount of cleaning will sort that out
When the new people move in I might just pop round with a freshly brewed pot of Lapsang Souchong & bit of lemon drizzle.
Hope they won’t be offended if I’m wearing my Hazardous Materials suit, smothered in Cif Cream Cleaner ☠🚫❌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When the new people move in I might just pop round with a freshly brewed pot of Lapsang Souchong & bit of lemon drizzle.
Hope they won’t be offended if I’m wearing my Hazardous Materials suit, smothered in Cif Cream Cleaner ☠🚫❌
Don’t forget the sage for burning to get rid of all of Babs bad energy from the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she wore the hairband further back on her head she wouldn’t look bald where her parting is.

Reactions: 7
I bet you can't wait for the new arrivals @MrsBriggs
When she's gone you should have us all over for like a cleansing ritual in the park opposite.....
Headbands and Saltwater Sandles are compulsory attire
Too much bronzer is a must
Tropicanna out of Disney mugs and Fajita's for refreshments
Stripey Bunting hanging off the trees
Gary Barlow music playing just for the hell of it
And we'll all end with the Babs Shuffle run 🏃‍♂️ around the park in our Flabletics leggings 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet you can't wait for the new arrivals @MrsBriggs
When she's gone you should have us all over for like a cleansing ritual in the park opposite.....
Headbands and Saltwater Sandles are compulsory attire
Too much bronzer is a must
Tropicanna out of Disney mugs and Fajita's for refreshments
Stripey Bunting hanging off the trees
Gary Barlow music playing just for the hell of it
And we'll all end with the Babs Shuffle run 🏃‍♂️ around the park in our Flabletics leggings 🥳
I’ll get in touch with the imaginary old bloke & see if he can arrange a ‘Rent-a-mob’ to cheer us on as we go!
The IC200 MASSIVE!! 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who would of thought that ste was actually her biggest troll and calls her a fanny every day and she hasn't realised 😂😂 I can't stand the bloke but we'll done ste 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll get in touch with the imaginary old bloke & see if he can arrange a ‘Rent-a-mob’ to cheer us on as we go!
The IC200 MASSIVE!! 👋🏻👋🏻
If they could arrange to throw some Cinnamon Rolls at us as we go that'd be 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe this is her “I have pms so I’m coming off the gram, but what I’m not going to tell you is that I’ve moved house because I burnt it down in my hormonal rage.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.