Brummy Mummy #32 fabletics don't fit and hoof is on show. Pack up it's time to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she championing herself constantly as a ‘body confident’ influencer.. but then posts to stories and grid telling everyone that she self-loathes, self-doubts and self-sabotages?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed she no longer mentions the Ellen show that the kids love so much since it came out Ellen was a bully in the workplace? I see Ellen has now explained that she's an introvert and so it might come across she's been rude. Remember when babs said she herself is an introvert?!

• Haha
  • Wow
annnnnd she’s gone for the day.. if her PMS is really affecting her that bad she needs a real break from her phone. But we all know how obsessed she is with instagram and here🤣 she’ll be back at her usual time in the morn🙃

Reactions: 15
I just hope whoever buys that house has it properly fumigated. Mrs Briggs, maybe you could give them the heads up. I’m sure the IC200 could do a whip round for them.

I also hope that sofa gets burnt to ashes too. No amount of cleaning will sort that out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
annnnnd she’s gone for the day.. if her PMS is really affecting her that bad she needs a real break from her phone. But we all know how obsessed she is with instagram and here🤣 she’ll be back at her usual time in the morn🙃
I don’t think she liked her round up of the last thread. 😂😂 I however loved it. Won’t know what I’m going to do when I’m back at work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she liked her round up of the last thread. 😂😂 I however loved it. Won’t know what I’m going to do when I’m back at work
Seems unprofessional to me but that's Babs for you. I'll try that one with my boss tomorrow. Sorry I have PMS and need a period cake so can't work. She can't have it both ways. She's happy to call it 'werk' when she's getting gifted holidays but not when she's feeling a bit fed up (for whatever reason) I'm assuming she's read here maybe?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Tattle friends, another day at work and another new thread 🥳
I've just caught up on her Stories,,,,,,, so basically, what she's saying is, when she's got PMS she can't handle reading Tattle 🤷‍♀️🤣
I for one love reading here when I've got PMS, it cheers me right up 🙌😆🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly can’t think why she wouldn’t like it😇

(If any of Babs publishers read here and fancy doing me a book deal I’m down. And I mean a proper book, not a poetry pamphlet.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah, so long, Babs. We’ll see you in the morning for the YouTube round-up of ‘essential non-essentials’ for school. Featuring Zebra pens you’re not allowed to take, pencil cases you’re not allowed to take and rubbers that you’re...erm...NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE.

Or, followers, you could just take your hard earned-cash and flush it down the nearest lavvy. You’ll get the same return for your dosh and save yourself fifteen minutes.

Reactions: 16
does it really matter how many kids you have had?? I've had 4 and never get pms im also nearly 40 I hate when she generalises people were not all like you babs

Awww
Thanks to @Help. I'm. In. The. Loft for the thread title which I couldn't fit in. Here's the original (unless Mods can fit it in?) Oh they did, thanks Mods!

fabletics don't fit and her hoof is on show. Pack the house up Em it's time to go

Over to @LadyKate for the TLDR!
Aww guys my 2nd thread title....
I would of said a few words earlier but as my period is due and my husband has gloved up in preperation I didn't have time.
I want to dedicate this to my first born who made me who I am today. Going now incase you troll bastards make me cry 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
does it really matter how many kids you have had?? I've had 4 and never get pms im also nearly 40 I hate when she generalises people were not all like you babs
I think she's confusing PMS with periods! Periods are known to get lighter/less painful after having children but I've never heard it said that you get less PMS after kids? I certainly didn't. I have raging PMS!

Reactions: 12
I think she's confusing PMS with periods! Periods are known to get lighter/less painful after having children but I've never heard it said that you get less PMS after kids? I certainly didn't. I have raging PMS!
Since my last child my periods are the heaviest I've ever had to cope with and my PMT is out of control. But I am now pushing my late 40's and so think this is the menopause. BM seems to have had PMT each week.

Since my last child my periods are the heaviest I've ever had to cope with and my PMT is out of control. But I am now pushing my late 40's and so think this is the menopause. BM seems to have had PMT each week.
Yes sounds like peri menopause (which can last 10 years). I'm also in it and I've always had light periods but they've become a lot heavier. I do often wonder if babs is heading into peri..!

I'm surprised she hasn't showed us that period app she always shows to let us know she's got PMT and Ste needs to go out and buy the period cake!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely!
PMS gets way worse after having kids.
My anxiety was triggered by undiagnosed/untreated Post Natal Depression.
My therapist was amazing and explained it to me in simple terms. The way we are programmed as women to protect and nurture our young is like a switch that goes on at birth, in most women the switch will go back to off, in some it doesn't and that Switch being left set to "on" causes huge hormonal implications for us inc worse PMS. So yeah, as per, she's got no idea what she's talking about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Why is she championing herself constantly as a ‘body confident’ influencer.. but then posts to stories and grid telling everyone that she self-loathes, self-doubts and self-sabotages?
I mentioned the same yesterday , she bangs on about being body confident then yesterday was telling all her minions to use a filter, she’s got the memory scan of a goldfish. 🐠🐠

Yep with period cake crumbs on her chin and pillow or god forbid Benny the manky bear, PMS my arse she’s took herself off upstairs to eat cake and watch real fuckin housewives ......big wow she eats period cake, I eat far too much cake period or not don’t preach about it, cake is for life not just when you’re on the blob🙊🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My sister has had PMS since her very first period. Mine has gone from very very mild to pretty major as I've got older. My other sister seems fine and just eats lots of biscuits. We are all different- but Emma wouldn't realise that.

Reactions: 9
Maybe the Longs nickname has to do with THOSE fingers that Slender Ste owns!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Christ I don’t even realise I have it until it’s all over and realise i’ve been rampaging about like Godzilla with a machine gun the previous 24 hours. It’s rather scary & hard to keep track of once you get past 40 I think.

• Haha
Maybe the Longs nickname has to do with THOSE fingers that Slender Ste owns!
Well Babs has made sure we all know that "Longs" isn't referring to any other part of his anatomy 😳

I mentioned the same yesterday , she bangs on about being body confident then yesterday was telling all her minions to use a filter, she’s got the memory scan of a goldfish. 🐠🐠

Yep with period cake crumbs on her chin and pillow or god forbid Benny the manky bear, PMS my arse she’s took herself off upstairs to eat cake and watch real fuckin housewives ......big wow she eats period cake, I eat far too much cake period or not don’t preach about it, cake is for life not just when you’re on the blob🙊🙊
"Cake is for life" 💗🥳👍😍🎂
We could be BFF's 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.