Brummy Mummy #31 Never fear super spreader Babs is here blocking haters like a dictator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT'S NOT MY BOOKS- NEW ADDITION

THAT'S NOT MY INSTA DREAM HOLIDAY

That's not my insta dream holiday... the seagulls are too noisy! 🙉🦜🦜🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday...
the beach is too pebbly! 😫🦶🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday... the cliffs are too high! 🏞😬🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday...my skin is too sunburnt! 🥵👙🤳

Ah, that's my insta dream holiday...
#gifted #disney #freebies #tathauls #noselfcatering #loadsofcontentbab🥰🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳
Thats not my insta dream holiday.... I had to pay for it 💰💰💷💷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks like a right twit in that outfit.

emma, we get your obsessed with “your girl” but you don’t need to start dressing like her
Looks like it was videoed the other day as I’m sure that’s what she was wearing, keeping the illusion of the house being unpacked.

Reactions: 6
Did she think, "well, I bought this shovel, I couldn't use it because the beach was pebble. I'm determined that I'm going to use it for something. I will apply my makeup with it"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Magically disappearing picture frames??? Not there in the video but there in the outfit pic??

edit: other pic isn’t uploading but it’s her headband video one
Yeah I thought that too, maybe she keeps taking them on and off to keep us guessing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Magically disappearing picture frames??? Not there in the video but there in the outfit pic??

edit: other pic isn’t uploading but it’s her headband video one
The pictures of the nan and co are still there in the ‘talking about how great the headbands are‘ story. Just for a split second to the right hand corner 🧐

Reactions: 4
has she taken all the outfits of the day on the same day when she was off grid for a while last week? 🧐

Reactions: 6
At this point I am more familiar with all of the strange nicknames that Emma and Stephen have for each other, than I am with names I call my own husband. 🥴

701315B5-FB92-47F1-9158-BAE336FDB15E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma doesn’t even know the answer to that one.
Is it because she used to teach RE? Or did she at one point act like a monk? Or is it short for monkey? She knows but it’s either so bad that she won’t say or has learnt her lesson about what is classed as offensive (I’m sceptical about that one)

• Haha
Is it because she used to teach RE? Or did she at one point act like a monk? Or is it short for monkey? She knows but it’s either so bad that she won’t say or has learnt her lesson about what is classed as offensive (I’m sceptical about that one)
Too funny, we need a Monk with Emma photoshopped on

• Haha
Monk: a member of a religious community of men typically living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

I’m starting to think Ste has a better sense of humour than we’ve given him credit for.

(Although chastity might be right. She’s already got the belt.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously. The latest grid post. She obviously realised she couldn’t get away with ANOTHER post about being trolled. So she’s gone down the pity party for one route. “Oh I compare myself and feel shite. Blah, blah, lie, lie”

Do just f*^k off. Honestly this is the smallest 🎻 in Brum playing just for you. How the fook do you think single parents, those furloughed, made redundant, still waiting to go back to work, back in lockdown, have serious (aka diagnosed) anxiety and mental illnesses feel when the see a privileged, twatish, 42 year old moaning about how hard it is for her when she does nothing absolutely no parenting whatsoever, no ironing, no cooking, whose job it is is to be a content creator (wanker) and does that badly.

emma you are the epitome of white privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I enjoyed her saying she was ‘showing up for herself’.

That’s all fine and dandy, but if she’d show up a bit less for everyone else, I think we’d all appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I enjoyed her saying she was ‘showing up for herself’.

That’s all fine and dandy, but if she’d show up a bit less for everyone else, I think we’d all appreciate it.
mom sure she meant “showing herself up”she does that a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
has she taken all the outfits of the day on the same day when she was off grid for a while last week? 🧐
I thought something similar, because she's got so much makeup on every single day when all she seems to be doing is "organising".

Seriously. The latest grid post. She obviously realised she couldn’t get away with ANOTHER post about being trolled. So she’s gone down the pity party for one route. “Oh I compare myself and feel shite. Blah, blah, lie, lie”

Do just f*^k off. Honestly this is the smallest 🎻 in Brum playing just for you. How the fook do you think single parents, those furloughed, made redundant, still waiting to go back to work, back in lockdown, have serious (aka diagnosed) anxiety and mental illnesses feel when the see a privileged, twatish, 42 year old moaning about how hard it is for her when she does nothing absolutely no parenting whatsoever, no ironing, no cooking, whose job it is is to be a content creator (wanker) and does that badly.

emma you are the epitome of white privilege
what does it say? Can you screen shot it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.