Brummy Mummy #31 Never fear super spreader Babs is here blocking haters like a dictator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think
1) she’s still moving but it’s long away enough for her to get away with throwing people off the scent with her in love my kitchen and I plan to hang plants?’Or
2) it’s happening soon and she doesn’t care she talked about her kitchen plans as it was worth the risk to throw us off or
3) she’s not moving anymore
I think you’re spot on with this, you could have done a Babstyle poll 😂
Personally I think number 1

Reactions: 4
'Monks', careful. Sounds a bit politically incorrect, a bit racist too

Reactions: 5
My suggestion for a new thread name:
Brummy Mummy #32 From multiple holidays to hoarding plants and showing everyone her sweaty underpants

Reactions: 16
Jeez asking people to guess how many striped t shirts you have 🤦🏼‍♀️ who on earth gives a tit?! How self important do you have to be to think you have something to offer when this is the content you’re coming up with? Maybe time to wrap it up Babs (and I’m not talking about the mug collection for the imminent move...)

Reactions: 13
I've watched her Brighton vlog.

Well, was it Brighton??? I don't really know. It was just 20 odd minutes of her talking to camera in seemingly different locations. No pleasant shots of the area, nothing that really highlighted one of the most popular coastlines in the UK...nope!!
It was literally a montage of her moaning...highlights include:

Too much light in my bedroom (blackout blind duh)
Seagulls are too noisy
The beach is too busy
the washing machine is mysteriously on
the pebble beach is too pebbly
I don't like these doughnuts
They don't do kids portions at this place I won't even name because I can't be arsed
Some people aren't wearing masks properly (says Little Miss Super Spreader)
Steven mistakenly took us to another pebble beach
The cliffs are too high
I have marks on my feet
I have sunburn
I have too much blusher on
I forgot my primer (or concealer wtf she said)
I've hurt my back
I didn't bring a windbreaker
We didn't bring chairs to sit on
The smell of seaweed is making me feel sick
I'm not used to peasant UK beach holidays
When we went to Wales and Scotland it rained
We are unprepared

****However I will talk at great length about these Primark sunglasses!!!!!***

Then the classic - "ooh! I forgot to end the video" and she's back at home!!!! What incredible commitment she gives to her projects.

I also find the way Steven hangs around like Lurch from the Addams family, occasionally groaning his response when she engages with him bleeping brilliant. He's the best thing in it.
THAT'S NOT MY BOOKS- NEW ADDITION

THAT'S NOT MY INSTA DREAM HOLIDAY

That's not my insta dream holiday... the seagulls are too noisy! 🙉🦜🦜🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday...
the beach is too pebbly! 😫🦶🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday... the cliffs are too high! 🏞😬🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday...my skin is too sunburnt! 🥵👙🤳

Ah, that's my insta dream holiday...
#gifted #disney #freebies #tathauls #noselfcatering #loadsofcontentbab🥰🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

You should offer to write Babs next “book” for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel sorry for that dog, is this the first time she has ever given her a cushion and a blanket?? Does she think normal people
Don’t do that?? 😂 So she labels her a queen?? Or Kween as she likes to spell it, Literally my dogs roll like that every day and I don’t need to share it cos it’s called normal behaviour?? 😂

Reactions: 10

It was almost like she did no research and purely booked the apartment for its insta cred, without any thought for where it was... 😂😂. Honestly, if I'm spending £800 on a holiday, I'm making sure it ticks more boxes than "accommodation has plants!".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Babs #30 (very long and snarky) TLDR:

Ste went back to work on Monday.

She claimed she cried over missing him but it’s was probably the thought of having the kids alone.

Posted some drunk sounding ramblings on her stories Monday afternoon (“was she drinking with the kids around?” I hear you cry, wait and see...)

Tried to get compliments from the Babette’s about her body by posting a picture with her upper arms of insecurity on display and telling them to try and see how amazing they are in themselves. Leading to many “you look so good!”.

Had issues with the heat (show me someone in the UK who hasn’t had issues sleeping in that heat?!)

BUT THEN.... turns out she packed the kids off to summer camp on Monday to share their possible Covid germs.

Many (now former) Babette’s called her out on it being a very very stupid and inconsiderate idea.

Babs, BTEC Paul or the very mysterious “her team” went on a delete and block spree to make sure they don’t upset her and “create a positive space for my mental health”.

Babs contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t read DM’s but she read and replied, in the most fake nice, passive aggressive way complete with token ❤, to @Chewitt2020 asking why her comment was deleted.

We welcomed many shiny new insanely clever women (welcome party planned by @chipstick this Saturday, Venue: your bathroom floor. Menu: "fajitas" (you'd better include peppers because this is a fancy event). Mandatory dress code: old swimming costumes or giant pink blankets. Activities: getting blind drunk, talking to yourself about the weather and feeling your own boobs.)

Special shout out to @Chewitt2020 who refused to let Babs just delete her comments and act like nothing had happened. We love you.

Babs got a good review from her super secret holiday hosts and let it go to her head. We suspect they don’t know about her giant knickers drying on their nice bathtub.

Apparently she seeks approval from everyone.

Air bnb hosts uncovered another possible fib, they didn’t have a cancellation - she booked to stay the extra days.

Despite the boiling weather on Tuesday she had a full face of makeup on, probably filming for YouTube rather than packing.

Posted a reel with her expressing various ways that it’s hot in case any of us live in a hole and missed that it’s boiling hot.

Reel ended with a shot of her starfishing in her pants on her bed. In years to come the kids will probably be tormented by their classmates using this end shot along with many other classic Bab’s embarrassing moments (think you’ve been framed but with a drunk Brummie with no filter).

Ongoing question of what happened to Miss D? (Abducted by aliens? Or the IC20?)

We had 2 fake posters (Ste and BTEC Paul perhaps?) “Shanxx” claimed to have seen Babs at her new house near a posh school.

“Kimberley” shared she’d been to a meet up (2018). Apparently Babs was rude, called a lady who gave her a gift fat and was either propping up the bar or outside having a fag. Photo taken from someone else’s blog about a meet up. They were sleuthed out by @Suzesnooze and her super skills.

To combat the heat Babs posted a story of a fan blowing up her skirt to Nelly’s “Hot in Here.” There are no words.

The magical vanishing anxiety disappeared in time to let her go visit Primark in a large shopping centre whilst in France. A large amount of tat was shown off on her YouTube.

Another story about the heat, her sat in front of a fan possibly naked. But still with full face of makeup. 100% done to get a reaction.

Babs was very quiet Weds days time, suspect she’s packing, filming or passed out from heat/booze.

NannySan posted a photo of lunch with Claire but no Babs, raising suspicion Babs did go but wasn’t pictured to avoid backlash of having fun while dumping the kids at summer camp.

More “it’s hot”, she had to have a 2nd shower. Back in her sweaty green nightie in her pit of doom at 6pm.

Various associates of Babs have been asking around to people that know her in person to see if they use Tattle and who possibly finding out who is @Tweacle

She proved to us that sexy Ste hasn’t run off with a Brighton hunk by including his foot in a story.

Morning pit stories featured her hair curling in a “professional way” while she slept, good luck for those getting results and Babs saying she thinks she turned out ok (many Tattlers laughed into their morning brew).

Grid post talking about her results, featuring a photo of young Babs getting her results and then 2 of her life highlights (meeting Gary Barlow, who looks slightly scared of the grinning lady next to him, and her poetry pamphlet because she’s a real writer in case we missed it) she achieved even with crap grades.

Bonus- some wonderful new names for when her dictator side comes out were shared. My particular favourites were:

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin
si u haven’t checkedin on this thread for months and months or watched her and it seems apart from lots of new people she personally seems to have got worse Jesus wept I didn’t think that was possible

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to share a text message she's recieved from Ste. Oh that's right. To show he 'adores her'. Also, how the hell are we at a new thread already?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brummy thread 32 ... the one were Babs pretended she was not moving house 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she feel the need to share a text message she's recieved from Ste. Oh that's right. To show he 'adores her'. Also, how the hell are we at a new thread already?!
I actually think things have slowed down a bit on here lately! I mean, considering the activity of late. We’ll definitely be on #32 when she uploads tomorrow’s back-to-school video though, which no-one wanted, asked for or will benefit from 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hating the pebbles means a greater chance of her coming to Weston Super Mare for its sandy beach next time she craves the sea😭
Brighton is the closest beach to me, safe to say I avoided it like the plague when it's obvious that's where she was staying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, I’m sick of her ruining stuff for me. Brighton, Disney, Aboo, plants, scented candles, fajitas, Christmas, baths...now she’s onto headbands. l love headbands! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My local rag is reporting Birmingham is likely to be put into lockdown due to a spike in cases... one woman coronawave!
Reminds me there is a new movie due this autumn.

*Deep dramatic voice*

It's grim... It's sweaty.. it's terrifying.. a one woman Mexican wave of Corona spreading coming to a beach near you... The Babatron.....

Coming soon...

*Jaws theme tune*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a right twit in that outfit.

emma, we get your obsessed with “your girl” but you don’t need to start dressing like her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.