Brummy Mummy #31 Never fear super spreader Babs is here blocking haters like a dictator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs #30 (very long and snarky) TLDR:

Ste went back to work on Monday.

She claimed she cried over missing him but it’s was probably the thought of having the kids alone.

Posted some drunk sounding ramblings on her stories Monday afternoon (“was she drinking with the kids around?” I hear you cry, wait and see...)

Tried to get compliments from the Babette’s about her body by posting a picture with her upper arms of insecurity on display and telling them to try and see how amazing they are in themselves. Leading to many “you look so good!”.

Had issues with the heat (show me someone in the UK who hasn’t had issues sleeping in that heat?!)

BUT THEN.... turns out she packed the kids off to summer camp on Monday to share their possible Covid germs.

Many (now former) Babette’s called her out on it being a very very stupid and inconsiderate idea.

Babs, BTEC Paul or the very mysterious “her team” went on a delete and block spree to make sure they don’t upset her and “create a positive space for my mental health”.

Babs contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t read DM’s but she read and replied, in the most fake nice, passive aggressive way complete with token ❤, to @Chewitt2020 asking why her comment was deleted.

We welcomed many shiny new insanely clever women (welcome party planned by @chipstick this Saturday, Venue: your bathroom floor. Menu: "fajitas" (you'd better include peppers because this is a fancy event). Mandatory dress code: old swimming costumes or giant pink blankets. Activities: getting blind drunk, talking to yourself about the weather and feeling your own boobs.)

Special shout out to @Chewitt2020 who refused to let Babs just delete her comments and act like nothing had happened. We love you.

Babs got a good review from her super secret holiday hosts and let it go to her head. We suspect they don’t know about her giant knickers drying on their nice bathtub.

Apparently she seeks approval from everyone.

Air bnb hosts uncovered another possible fib, they didn’t have a cancellation - she booked to stay the extra days.

Despite the boiling weather on Tuesday she had a full face of makeup on, probably filming for YouTube rather than packing.

Posted a reel with her expressing various ways that it’s hot in case any of us live in a hole and missed that it’s boiling hot.

Reel ended with a shot of her starfishing in her pants on her bed. In years to come the kids will probably be tormented by their classmates using this end shot along with many other classic Bab’s embarrassing moments (think you’ve been framed but with a drunk Brummie with no filter).

Ongoing question of what happened to Miss D? (Abducted by aliens? Or the IC20?)

We had 2 fake posters (Ste and BTEC Paul perhaps?) “Shanxx” claimed to have seen Babs at her new house near a posh school.

“Kimberley” shared she’d been to a meet up (2018). Apparently Babs was rude, called a lady who gave her a gift fat and was either propping up the bar or outside having a fag. Photo taken from someone else’s blog about a meet up. They were sleuthed out by @Suzesnooze and her super skills.

To combat the heat Babs posted a story of a fan blowing up her skirt to Nelly’s “Hot in Here.” There are no words.

The magical vanishing anxiety disappeared in time to let her go visit Primark in a large shopping centre whilst in France. A large amount of tat was shown off on her YouTube.

Another story about the heat, her sat in front of a fan possibly naked. But still with full face of makeup. 100% done to get a reaction.

Babs was very quiet Weds days time, suspect she’s packing, filming or passed out from heat/booze.

NannySan posted a photo of lunch with Claire but no Babs, raising suspicion Babs did go but wasn’t pictured to avoid backlash of having fun while dumping the kids at summer camp.

More “it’s hot”, she had to have a 2nd shower. Back in her sweaty green nightie in her pit of doom at 6pm.

Various associates of Babs have been asking around to people that know her in person to see if they use Tattle and who possibly finding out who is @Tweacle

She proved to us that sexy Ste hasn’t run off with a Brighton hunk by including his foot in a story.

Morning pit stories featured her hair curling in a “professional way” while she slept, good luck for those getting results and Babs saying she thinks she turned out ok (many Tattlers laughed into their morning brew).

Grid post talking about her results, featuring a photo of young Babs getting her results and then 2 of her life highlights (meeting Gary Barlow, who looks slightly scared of the grinning lady next to him, and her poetry pamphlet because she’s a real writer in case we missed it) she achieved even with crap grades.

Bonus- some wonderful new names for when her dictator side comes out were shared. My particular favourites were:

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

She claimed she cried over missing him but it’s was probably the thought of having the kids alone.

Posted some drunk sounding ramblings on her stories Monday afternoon (“was she drinking with the kids around?” I hear you cry, wait and see...)

Tried to get compliments from the Babette’s about her body by posting a picture with her upper arms of insecurity on display and telling them to try and see how amazing they are in themselves. Leading to many “you look so good!”.

Had issues with the heat (show me someone in the UK who hasn’t had issues sleeping in that heat?!)

BUT THEN.... turns out she packed the kids off to summer camp on Monday to share their possible Covid germs.

Many (now former) Babette’s called her out on it being a very very stupid and inconsiderate idea.

Babs, BTEC Paul or the very mysterious “her team” went on a delete and block spree to make sure they don’t upset her and “create a positive space for my mental health”.

Babs contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t read DM’s but she read and replied, in the most fake nice, passive aggressive way complete with token ❤, to @Chewitt2020 asking why her comment was deleted.

We welcomed many shiny new insanely clever women (welcome party planned by @chipstick this Saturday, Venue: your bathroom floor. Menu: "fajitas" (you'd better include peppers because this is a fancy event). Mandatory dress code: old swimming costumes or giant pink blankets. Activities: getting blind drunk, talking to yourself about the weather and feeling your own boobs.)

Special shout out to @Chewitt2020 who refused to let Babs just delete her comments and act like nothing had happened. We love you.

Babs got a good review from her super secret holiday hosts and let it go to her head. We suspect they don’t know about her giant knickers drying on their nice bathtub.

Air bnb hosts uncovered another possible fib, they didn’t have a cancellation - she booked to stay the extra days.

Despite the boiling weather on Tuesday she had a full face of makeup on, probably filming for YouTube rather than packing.

Posted a reel with her expressing various ways that it’s hot in case any of us live in a hole and missed that it’s boiling hot.

Reel ended with a shot of her starfishing in her pants on her bed. In years to come the kids will probably be tormented by their classmates using this end shot along with many other classic Bab’s embarrassing moments (think you’ve been framed but with a drunk Brummie with no filter).

We had 2 fake posters (Ste and BTEC Paul perhaps?) “Shanxx” claimed to have seen Babs at her new house near a posh school.

“Kimberley” shared she’d been to a meet up (2018). Apparently Babs was rude, called a lady who gave her a gift fat and was either propping up the bar or outside having a fag. Photo taken from someone else’s blog about a meet up. They were sleuthed out by @Suzesnooze and her super skills.

To combat the heat Babs posted a story of a fan blowing up her skirt to Nelly’s “Hot in Here.” There are no words.

The magical vanishing anxiety disappeared in time to let her go visit Primark in a large shopping centre whilst in France. A large amount of tat was shown off on her YouTube.

Another story about the heat, her sat in front of a fan possibly naked. But still with full face of makeup. 100% done to get a reaction.

Babs was very quiet Weds days time, suspect she’s packing, filming or passed out from heat/booze.

NannySan posted a photo of lunch with Claire but no Babs, raising suspicion Babs did go but wasn’t pictured to avoid backlash of having fun while dumping the kids at summer camp.

More “it’s hot”, she had to have a 2nd shower. Back in her sweaty green nightie in her pit of doom at 6pm.

Various associates of Babs have been asking around to people that know her in person to see if they use Tattle and who possibly finding out who is @Tweacle

She proved to us that sexy Ste hasn’t run off with a Brighton hunk by including his foot in a story.

Morning pit stories featured her hair curling in a “professional way” while she slept, good luck for those getting results and Babs saying she thinks she turned out ok (many Tattlers laughed into their morning brew).

Grid post talking about her results, featuring a photo of young Babs getting her results and then 2 of her life highlights (meeting Gary Barlow, who looks slightly scared of the grinning lady next to him, and her poetry pamphlet because she’s a real writer in case we missed it) she achieved even with crap grades.

Bonus- some wonderful new names for when her dictator side comes out were shared. My particular favourites were:

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin
This is the most amazing summary ever 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish I could communicate to the Tattlers without Babs reading it but I just saw a post from someone that I just bet Babs will rip off later. I don't want to give her ideas.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
bleeping knew today she'd be all about me.
Babs, shut the duck up. You failed at A levels. That was all on you. The poor students today have been given a tit hand and had to make the most of it. They were never given the opportunity to prove their worth. It's completely bleeping different to anything that's ever gone before so just shut your face as you have zero idea.

Sorry for the swears, she's really effin annoyed me. Guess it'll be the same again next week for GCSEs with added "I used to be a head of RE teacher" tit thrown in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin
This is a literary masterpiece.

*Meanwhile, sets up picnic table and sticks ‘reserved’ sign on it 👀 *

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooh look at me. I just created my first thread. I hope I now come ‘highly recommended’ and get a crown and an Oscar a la Babs. 🙄 Shall I repeat that again for extra validation?...nah don’t want to be too much like her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin

This is too unbelievably beautiful for words 😍

Babs must just be sick with envy that she can't join in the chat here, I know I would be if I was reading all these gloriously funny posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish I could communicate to the Tattlers without Babs reading it but I just saw a post from someone that I just bet Babs will rip off later. I don't want to give her ideas.....
I think I know excatly what post you're talking about because I thought the same thing when I saw it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Babs, shut the duck up. You failed at A levels. That was all on you. The poor students today have been given a tit hand and had to make the most of it. They were never given the opportunity to prove their worth. It's completely bleeping different to anything that's ever gone before so just shut your face as you have zero idea.

Sorry for the swears, she's really effin annoyed me. Guess it'll be the same again next week for GCSEs with added "I used to be a head of RE teacher" tit thrown in.
interestingly the school she taught atdoesn’t have a head of RE! At least they don’t anymore 🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If she's doing it, will it need to be posted today? What I'm asking is, how soon will you know if you're right or not because I'm DYING to know!!!

Reactions: 12

My feelings exactly! She’s bloody annoyed me this morning with that rubbish!

Reactions: 5
Oh for Christ’s sake. She does a long post about herself on A-level results day. This is insane. Her need to seek validation from others is simply astonishing.

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone.

Former Babette here. Finally found the 20 clever women, and you have all made me laugh so much. Her posts yesterday with the fan really irritated me.
We are all hot, but I just feel sorry for her children. My niece is Erin's age, and some of her friends have access to social media. Can you imagine one of Erin's friends finding that online..... Poor Erin.

Babs is clearly going through some sort of breakdown, and it's actually quite sad to watch. :/

Reactions: 23
The thing that I don’t get and please correct me if I’m wrong, working in education myself if a student had hurt their back and had surgery I would put them in for The resit dates for their exams giving them more time to obtain the higher level. I think this is an excuse for her bad results. Probably spent too much time building her shrine to Gary Barlow 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s really not fair for her to compare her situation to what’s going on this year. She was an individual who had health problems when she was doing A-Levels. Every single student this year has been affected by there being NO EXAMS. Once again, the worldwide pandemic has passed her by and she’s making out that people who didn’t/couldn’t study will be ok 🙄 For someone who is always online she has very little awareness of what is happening in the big world wide. I guess it’s just too hot for her. Is it hot? Are you hot? I’m hot you know.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.