Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waywithwords

The thing that most annoy her the very most is the fact that MrsBriggs lives just a few doors up and will likely clock any moving vans ( juggernauts ) needed for all the tat removal . So she knows she is under pressure to tell her followers she is moving in case someone lets the cat out of the proverbial bag . Me personally am not interested in the least whether she moves or where she is moving too ... I am just here for the meltdown that will surely follow and who she will blame for it ! .
Agreed.

However, I am interested in Ste’s new bedroom and whether he’ll go for a race car bed or one with a slide.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

LadyKate

Babs #30 (very long and snarky) TLDR:

Ste went back to work on Monday.

She claimed she cried over missing him but it’s was probably the thought of having the kids alone.

Posted some drunk sounding ramblings on her stories Monday afternoon (“was she drinking with the kids around?” I hear you cry, wait and see...)

Tried to get compliments from the Babette’s about her body by posting a picture with her upper arms of insecurity on display and telling them to try and see how amazing they are in themselves. Leading to many “you look so good!”.

Had issues with the heat (show me someone in the UK who hasn’t had issues sleeping in that heat?!)

BUT THEN.... turns out she packed the kids off to summer camp on Monday to share their possible Covid germs.

Many (now former) Babette’s called her out on it being a very very stupid and inconsiderate idea.

Babs, BTEC Paul or the very mysterious “her team” went on a delete and block spree to make sure they don’t upset her and “create a positive space for my mental health”.

Babs contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t read DM’s but she read and replied, in the most fake nice, passive aggressive way complete with token ❤, to @Chewitt2020 asking why her comment was deleted.

We welcomed many shiny new insanely clever women (welcome party planned by @chipstick this Saturday, Venue: your bathroom floor. Menu: "fajitas" (you'd better include peppers because this is a fancy event). Mandatory dress code: old swimming costumes or giant pink blankets. Activities: getting blind drunk, talking to yourself about the weather and feeling your own boobs.)

Special shout out to @Chewitt2020 who refused to let Babs just delete her comments and act like nothing had happened. We love you.

Babs got a good review from her super secret holiday hosts and let it go to her head. We suspect they don’t know about her giant knickers drying on their nice bathtub.

Apparently she seeks approval from everyone.

Air bnb hosts uncovered another possible fib, they didn’t have a cancellation - she booked to stay the extra days.

Despite the boiling weather on Tuesday she had a full face of makeup on, probably filming for YouTube rather than packing.

Posted a reel with her expressing various ways that it’s hot in case any of us live in a hole and missed that it’s boiling hot.

Reel ended with a shot of her starfishing in her pants on her bed. In years to come the kids will probably be tormented by their classmates using this end shot along with many other classic Bab’s embarrassing moments (think you’ve been framed but with a drunk Brummie with no filter).

Ongoing question of what happened to Miss D? (Abducted by aliens? Or the IC20?)

We had 2 fake posters (Ste and BTEC Paul perhaps?) “Shanxx” claimed to have seen Babs at her new house near a posh school.

“Kimberley” shared she’d been to a meet up (2018). Apparently Babs was rude, called a lady who gave her a gift fat and was either propping up the bar or outside having a fag. Photo taken from someone else’s blog about a meet up. They were sleuthed out by @Suzesnooze and her super skills.

To combat the heat Babs posted a story of a fan blowing up her skirt to Nelly’s “Hot in Here.” There are no words.

The magical vanishing anxiety disappeared in time to let her go visit Primark in a large shopping centre whilst in France. A large amount of tat was shown off on her YouTube.

Another story about the heat, her sat in front of a fan possibly naked. But still with full face of makeup. 100% done to get a reaction.

Babs was very quiet Weds days time, suspect she’s packing, filming or passed out from heat/booze.

NannySan posted a photo of lunch with Claire but no Babs, raising suspicion Babs did go but wasn’t pictured to avoid backlash of having fun while dumping the kids at summer camp.

More “it’s hot”, she had to have a 2nd shower. Back in her sweaty green nightie in her pit of doom at 6pm.

Various associates of Babs have been asking around to people that know her in person to see if they use Tattle and who possibly finding out who is @Tweacle

She proved to us that sexy Ste hasn’t run off with a Brighton hunk by including his foot in a story.

Morning pit stories featured her hair curling in a “professional way” while she slept, good luck for those getting results and Babs saying she thinks she turned out ok (many Tattlers laughed into their morning brew).

Grid post talking about her results, featuring a photo of young Babs getting her results and then 2 of her life highlights (meeting Gary Barlow, who looks slightly scared of the grinning lady next to him, and her poetry pamphlet because she’s a real writer in case we missed it) she achieved even with crap grades.

Bonus- some wonderful new names for when her dictator side comes out were shared. My particular favourites were:

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Pinko

VIP Member
I've watched her Brighton vlog.

Well, was it Brighton??? I don't really know. It was just 20 odd minutes of her talking to camera in seemingly different locations. No pleasant shots of the area, nothing that really highlighted one of the most popular coastlines in the UK...nope!!
It was literally a montage of her moaning...highlights include:

Too much light in my bedroom (blackout blind duh)
Seagulls are too noisy
The beach is too busy
the washing machine is mysteriously on
the pebble beach is too pebbly
I don't like these doughnuts
They don't do kids portions at this place I won't even name because I can't be arsed
Some people aren't wearing masks properly (says Little Miss Super Spreader)
Steven mistakenly took us to another pebble beach
The cliffs are too high
I have marks on my feet
I have sunburn
I have too much blusher on
I forgot my primer (or concealer wtf she said)
I've hurt my back
I didn't bring a windbreaker
We didn't bring chairs to sit on
The smell of seaweed is making me feel sick
I'm not used to peasant UK beach holidays
When we went to Wales and Scotland it rained
We are unprepared

****However I will talk at great length about these Primark sunglasses!!!!!***

Then the classic - "ooh! I forgot to end the video" and she's back at home!!!! What incredible commitment she gives to her projects.

I also find the way Steven hangs around like Lurch from the Addams family, occasionally groaning his response when she engages with him fucking brilliant. He's the best thing in it.
THAT'S NOT MY BOOKS- NEW ADDITION

THAT'S NOT MY INSTA DREAM HOLIDAY

That's not my insta dream holiday... the seagulls are too noisy! 🙉🦜🦜🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday...
the beach is too pebbly! 😫🦶🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday... the cliffs are too high! 🏞😬🤳

That's not my insta dream holiday...my skin is too sunburnt! 🥵👙🤳

Ah, that's my insta dream holiday...
#gifted #disney #freebies #tathauls #noselfcatering #loadsofcontentbab🥰🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

waywithwords

On another note, I bought some of the Jus-Rol pain au chcocolats for this morning (you can’t hate me anymore than I hate myself right now) and it was a shit-show of epic proportions.

I didn’t read the instructions; you wouldn’t think you needed to, but I went flying in faster than Babs at the Poundland seasonal aisle, and opened the tin of pastry with a tin opener.

Disastrous. The contents oozed out in a gloopy mound. I then realised I don’t own a rolling pin and had no way of flattening it out.

Defeated and weary, I threw the whole bloody thing in the bin.

I don’t know what’s worse? The fact I wasted the money; the possibility of having warm pain au chocolats being snatched away when they were almost in sniffing distance.

Or, more likely, the realisation that Babs’ skills in the kitchen outstrip mine.

If you want me, I’ll be on the bathroom floor, clutching the Jus-Rol box and mouthing, ‘You win’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

waywithwords

Tidying?!

Oh, Ems!

Pack it up, pack it in. Where do we begin?
We’ve seen your house on Right Move,
Your fibbing’s a sin.

(Note: no rhyming websites were used in the making of this ditty, but credit to House Of Pain. Which is the name of the artist - not BM’s home)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Stabby the unicorn

Fucking knew today she'd be all about me.
Babs, shut the fuck up. You failed at A levels. That was all on you. The poor students today have been given a shit hand and had to make the most of it. They were never given the opportunity to prove their worth. It's completely fucking different to anything that's ever gone before so just shut your face as you have zero idea.

Sorry for the swears, she's really effin annoyed me. Guess it'll be the same again next week for GCSEs with added "I used to be a head of RE teacher" shit thrown in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Cabala

Quote “she’s never had any post-op appointments”. Then why TF did you allow her on rollercoasters?!
Such a shitty thing to do as a mother.

Reactions: 45

petitspois

VIP Member
The Daisy May Cooper thing is the post I mentioned yesterday when I said I was sure Babs would jump on it.

That is one majorly saggy rack

• Haha
Reactions: 43

MeeeYOW!

I've watched her Brighton vlog.

Well, was it Brighton??? I don't really know. It was just 20 odd minutes of her talking to camera in seemingly different locations. No pleasant shots of the area, nothing that really highlighted one of the most popular coastlines in the UK...nope!!
It was literally a montage of her moaning...highlights include:

Too much light in my bedroom (blackout blind duh)
Seagulls are too noisy
The beach is too busy
the washing machine is mysteriously on
the pebble beach is too pebbly
I don't like these doughnuts
They don't do kids portions at this place I won't even name because I can't be arsed
Some people aren't wearing masks properly (says Little Miss Super Spreader)
Steven mistakenly took us to another pebble beach
The cliffs are too high
I have marks on my feet
I have sunburn
I have too much blusher on
I forgot my primer (or concealer wtf she said)
I've hurt my back
I didn't bring a windbreaker
We didn't bring chairs to sit on
The smell of seaweed is making me feel sick
I'm not used to peasant UK beach holidays
When we went to Wales and Scotland it rained
We are unprepared

****However I will talk at great length about these Primark sunglasses!!!!!***

Then the classic - "ooh! I forgot to end the video" and she's back at home!!!! What incredible commitment she gives to her projects.

I also find the way Steven hangs around like Lurch from the Addams family, occasionally groaning his response when she engages with him fucking brilliant. He's the best thing in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Betsy86

Anyone listen to Rosie Ramsey's podcast? There was a question on today's episode from anonymous about how when she hurt her back and ended up in a wheelchair and her boyfriend had to insert her tampon... I'm convinced it was our Bab who emailed in. The Ramsey's were suitably horrified and Rosie did say "surely, you'd just wear pads?" Even your 'best pal' Rosie thinks you're grim Em!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

2020two

Chatty Member
She was never fat before she had kids by the looks of it!!
She just let herself go when pregnant. And no i’m not being nasty about her cos i’m only a few months younger than her with kids the same age & did exactly the same thing! 🤣
This may sound awful but Emma really motivated me with this, I had two newborns when lockdown started and felt like shit eating my feelings and watching endless Netflix. I felt like Emma. I got my shit together, got a mental health diagnosis (PTSD from traumatic birth) , separated from my shit husband, completed couch to 5k and have lost 20lb and 6 months on from having twins I'm in size 8 jeans.

Rarely moving off your sofa is deffo a sign something is wrong, and you don't have to embrace the mum bod forever if you don't want it. I think Emma needs to do what I did - admit something is very wrong and ask for help ☹ it takes a lot Emma but you'll feel so much better for it bab!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Memmy

VIP Member
I wanna see Babs holding today's newspaper, in the office, with miss Scarlett and the lead piping to her balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 38

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Just saw that story she shared from a follower who saw her plant shopping at M&S and regretted not saying hello. I WISH I could see her plant shopping at M&S so I could say really loudly to my husband "oh GOD. Theres that woman I told you about who acts like an absolute DICK on Instagram all the time". I would really love that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
ANOTHER new series on Netflix!!!
If only we all had time to watch soooooo much tele 🙄🤷‍♀️
I for one don't!!!!!
Being in IC20 is a full time job now that Babs is on the edge of such an epic fall from grace 😆 I can't turn my back from here for a second 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
So today - little old man holding a banner & sitting on a bench in the park, gently weeping.
Asked me where Judy was. Said he loved to watch her & Richard when they were on the TV & thought it was great that she’d started jogging at her age. Hadn’t seen her for a while though & wondered if she still wanted him to sort out vuvuzelas & striped bunting for her next session in the park.
He shook his head, sighed, & slowly walked back across the road to the Care Home, dragging the banner behind him.....😔

• Haha
Reactions: 35