Brummy Mummy #31 Never fear super spreader Babs is here blocking haters like a dictator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interestingly the school she taught atdoesn’t have a head of RE! At least they don’t anymore 🤔🧐
I can't imagine any school having a team of R.E. teachers for there to necessitate a "Head" she was more than likely the only one so has crowned herself the Head! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand the way she writes these posts and ‘communicates’ with her younger self, trying to convince everyone how incredible her life is. The lady doth protest too much! If ‘success’ is a life of indignity online, bathroom floor blubbing and depriving your family of privacy, then yeah Babs ‘you got this’ 🙄

Reactions: 27
The thing that most annoy her the very most is the fact that MrsBriggs lives just a few doors up and will likely clock any moving vans ( juggernauts ) needed for all the tat removal . So she knows she is under pressure to tell her followers she is moving in case someone lets the cat out of the proverbial bag . Me personally am not interested in the least whether she moves or where she is moving too ... I am just here for the meltdown that will surely follow and who she will blame for it ! .

Reactions: 20
The thing that most annoy her the very most is the fact that MrsBriggs lives just a few doors up and will likely clock any moving vans ( juggernauts ) needed for all the tat removal . So she knows she is under pressure to tell her followers she is moving in case someone lets the cat out of the proverbial bag . Me personally am not interested in the least whether she moves or where she is moving too ... I am just here for the meltdown that will surely follow and who she will blame for it ! .
Agreed.

However, I am interested in Ste’s new bedroom and whether he’ll go for a race car bed or one with a slide.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Who is she trying to reach/influence with her post about A Levels? I can’t imagine a single 18 year old feeling reassured by her post, especially once they see any of her other posts and see what she’s like. Teenagers are pretty harsh critics. If we think she’s bloody tragic then what will they think? I’d love to know!

Reactions: 22
I want to know! I don't want her dulcet tones ringing out anywhere near where I live! 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, that’s not a genuine fan. I can just write a really good review 😝

Edited to add - yes babs, you didn’t remove all the Tattle reviews of your pamphlet. Just shows you never really know where an IC20 is 😘
Well, aren't I a bleeping twit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m annoyed with her today.
Why hasn’t she mentioned the Scottish schools going back?
Why hasn’t she mentioned the terrible tragedy that took place in Aberdeenshire yesterday. It was a very strange day for us Scots yesterday.
The damage done to property from the storms.

No acknowledgment of any of it. 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 27
@MrsBriggs has got better things to do than look out for moving vans so Babs shouldn't feel annoyed or pressured

Yes I'm expecting she's got a team of people with her packing up all the tat while she fans her lady bits and ego

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed.

However, I am interested in Ste’s new bedroom and whether he’ll go for a race car bed or one with a slide.
Well with all her “book” money I reckon she should splash out a bit and get him this. It’s even got a steering wheel so he can pretend to be a race car driver and a telescope so he can be a pirate. It’ll keep him busy for hours!
0C489A5F-63F9-4AB9-B080-867DDF01AE67.jpeg
Ohh also found one for Qween Babs and her ego.
8637AEEE-CFCC-4640-AA1D-AE7E0FE7FE71.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well with all her “book” money I reckon she should splash out a bit and get him this. It’s even got a steering wheel so he can pretend to be a race car driver and a telescope so he can be a pirate. It’ll keep him busy for hours! View attachment 210314
Holy tit, he'd definitely have the best deal there. Telescope is a nice touch 👍

@MrsBriggs has got better things to do than look out for moving vans so Babs shouldn't feel annoyed or pressured

Yes I'm expecting she's got a team of people with her packing up all the tat while she fans her lady bits and ego
It was meant in the terms of if a moving van passed herhouse and she just happened to see it not in the terms of sitting with binoculars doing a daily reconnaissance!!!
The mugs and Disney tat alone will take up quite a few lorries 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing that I don’t get and please correct me if I’m wrong, working in education myself if a student had hurt their back and had surgery I would put them in for The resit dates for their exams giving them more time to obtain the higher level. I think this is an excuse for her bad results. Probably spent too much time building her shrine to Gary Barlow 🤮
This was my thoughts, couldn’t she have stayed on an extra year?

Reactions: 5
Oh, that’s not a genuine fan. I can just write a really good review 😝

Edited to add - yes babs, you didn’t remove all the Tattle reviews of your pamphlet. Just shows you never really know where an IC20 is 😘
She can't remove Amazon reviews, she must have been seething she can't delete and block on there!

I was an insanely clever woman with my review if I say so myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't imagine any school having a team of R.E. teachers for there to necessitate a "Head" she was more than likely the only one so has crowned herself the Head! 🤣
to be fair my school had 3 or 4 RE teachers when I was there nd there was a head. I think all their role was (at least in RE) was timetabling,liaising with the higher management and dealing with exam results ect. I would imagine responsibilities are more for a maths/English head but idk. I know at my old school English/maths/languages are the biggest and everything else is cut right down so I wouldn’t imagine there’s more than 1 or 2 RE teachers now. Also in RE we just watched films??? I saw shawshank redemption, remember the Titans and forest gump all under the guise of “religion” and my teacher was the department head!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I believe she did use a rhyming website during the writing, erm, ‘process’.

Which is how all the greats did it, I’m sure.
Don't knock them websites- I've been known to visit them when struggling with my latest ode to Em 🤣! Although I'm not earning any dosh from a book deal or #gifted #affiliated links! 😒

• Haha
That's a really good point! She says she had her back surgery just after her 18th, which (please confirm IC20) is December? So, first term of second year of A levels. I have no idea how long her recovery would have been. But would it not have been easier to just take the year out and go back to following September to do that year properly?
Absolutely get your point, but then who would she blame for failing them? No, best to carry on and fail and have the surgery to blame for the rest of her life. (not that she needed those results. Head of Re and best selling author don't you know)

Reactions: 12
Don't knock them websites- I've been known to visit them when struggling with my latest ode to Em 🤣! Although I'm not earning any dosh from a book deal or #gifted #affiliated links! 😒
I was going to say...I looked at one last night when I was trying to get the line about spreading legs / germs right. I'm a dunce this week 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is she trying to reach/influence with her post about A Levels? I can’t imagine a single 18 year old feeling reassured by her post, especially once they see any of her other posts and see what she’s like. Teenagers are pretty harsh critics. If we think she’s bloody tragic then what will they think? I’d love to know!
A few people have replied who have got/are getting results today. Why are 18 year olds even following her?! 😖

I originally followed her because I have a child a similar age to Erin. But if I was 18 I deff wouldn’t be following someone like her 😳

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.