Brummy Mummy #31 Never fear super spreader Babs is here blocking haters like a dictator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs #30 (very long and snarky) TLDR:

Ste went back to work on Monday.

She claimed she cried over missing him but it’s was probably the thought of having the kids alone.

Posted some drunk sounding ramblings on her stories Monday afternoon (“was she drinking with the kids around?” I hear you cry, wait and see...)

Tried to get compliments from the Babette’s about her body by posting a picture with her upper arms of insecurity on display and telling them to try and see how amazing they are in themselves. Leading to many “you look so good!”.

Had issues with the heat (show me someone in the UK who hasn’t had issues sleeping in that heat?!)

BUT THEN.... turns out she packed the kids off to summer camp on Monday to share their possible Covid germs.

Many (now former) Babette’s called her out on it being a very very stupid and inconsiderate idea.

Babs, BTEC Paul or the very mysterious “her team” went on a delete and block spree to make sure they don’t upset her and “create a positive space for my mental health”.

Babs contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t read DM’s but she read and replied, in the most fake nice, passive aggressive way complete with token ❤, to @Chewitt2020 asking why her comment was deleted.

We welcomed many shiny new insanely clever women (welcome party planned by @chipstick this Saturday, Venue: your bathroom floor. Menu: "fajitas" (you'd better include peppers because this is a fancy event). Mandatory dress code: old swimming costumes or giant pink blankets. Activities: getting blind drunk, talking to yourself about the weather and feeling your own boobs.)

Special shout out to @Chewitt2020 who refused to let Babs just delete her comments and act like nothing had happened. We love you.

Babs got a good review from her super secret holiday hosts and let it go to her head. We suspect they don’t know about her giant knickers drying on their nice bathtub.

Apparently she seeks approval from everyone.

Air bnb hosts uncovered another possible fib, they didn’t have a cancellation - she booked to stay the extra days.

Despite the boiling weather on Tuesday she had a full face of makeup on, probably filming for YouTube rather than packing.

Posted a reel with her expressing various ways that it’s hot in case any of us live in a hole and missed that it’s boiling hot.

Reel ended with a shot of her starfishing in her pants on her bed. In years to come the kids will probably be tormented by their classmates using this end shot along with many other classic Bab’s embarrassing moments (think you’ve been framed but with a drunk Brummie with no filter).

Ongoing question of what happened to Miss D? (Abducted by aliens? Or the IC20?)

We had 2 fake posters (Ste and BTEC Paul perhaps?) “Shanxx” claimed to have seen Babs at her new house near a posh school.

“Kimberley” shared she’d been to a meet up (2018). Apparently Babs was rude, called a lady who gave her a gift fat and was either propping up the bar or outside having a fag. Photo taken from someone else’s blog about a meet up. They were sleuthed out by @Suzesnooze and her super skills.

To combat the heat Babs posted a story of a fan blowing up her skirt to Nelly’s “Hot in Here.” There are no words.

The magical vanishing anxiety disappeared in time to let her go visit Primark in a large shopping centre whilst in France. A large amount of tat was shown off on her YouTube.

Another story about the heat, her sat in front of a fan possibly naked. But still with full face of makeup. 100% done to get a reaction.

Babs was very quiet Weds days time, suspect she’s packing, filming or passed out from heat/booze.

NannySan posted a photo of lunch with Claire but no Babs, raising suspicion Babs did go but wasn’t pictured to avoid backlash of having fun while dumping the kids at summer camp.

More “it’s hot”, she had to have a 2nd shower. Back in her sweaty green nightie in her pit of doom at 6pm.

Various associates of Babs have been asking around to people that know her in person to see if they use Tattle and who possibly finding out who is @Tweacle

She proved to us that sexy Ste hasn’t run off with a Brighton hunk by including his foot in a story.

Morning pit stories featured her hair curling in a “professional way” while she slept, good luck for those getting results and Babs saying she thinks she turned out ok (many Tattlers laughed into their morning brew).

Grid post talking about her results, featuring a photo of young Babs getting her results and then 2 of her life highlights (meeting Gary Barlow, who looks slightly scared of the grinning lady next to him, and her poetry pamphlet because she’s a real writer in case we missed it) she achieved even with crap grades.

Bonus- some wonderful new names for when her dictator side comes out were shared. My particular favourites were:

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin
This is beautiful 😍😍

Reactions: 6
It’s really not fair for her to compare her situation to what’s going on this year. She was an individual who had health problems when she was doing A-Levels. Every single student this year has been affected by there being NO EXAMS. Once again, the worldwide pandemic has passed her by and she’s making out that people who didn’t/couldn’t study will be ok 🙄 For someone who is always online she has very little awareness of what is happening in the big world wide. I guess it’s just too hot for her. Is it hot? Are you hot? I’m hot you know.
She is getting EVERYTHING wrong at the moment! She exists in a permanent state of foot in mouth, forget the fist in mouth!

Reactions: 19
The thing that I don’t get and please correct me if I’m wrong, working in education myself if a student had hurt their back and had surgery I would put them in for The resit dates for their exams giving them more time to obtain the higher level. I think this is an excuse for her bad results. Probably spent too much time building her shrine to Gary Barlow 🤮
You usually apply to special consideration, she’s just using excuses as always

Reactions: 10
She’s right though. Her exam results didn’t define her.

The reviews on her poetry book probably do, however.
You inspired me...this may have been covered before as I haven't been around for very long but I went to look at her Amazon reviews.

As expected, the majority of the reviews are five-star fawning "oh isn't she relatable mummies everywhere must read!" types, but there's quite a few from genuine fans who are really disappointed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You inspired me...this may have been covered before as I haven't been around for very long but I went to look at her Amazon reviews.

As expected, the majority of the reviews are five-star fawning "oh isn't she relatable mummies everywhere must read!" types, but there's quite a few from genuine fans who are really disappointed
I believe she did use a rhyming website during the writing, erm, ‘process’.

Which is how all the greats did it, I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She tries so hard to make herself seem accomplished, you have to ask why all the effort to convince people, shouldn't the work speak for itself

Reactions: 14
F47780F4-9458-44F9-BC5D-F2A5C97C1662.png

The side eye is because she hates you. It’s why she’s sat so far away instead of seeking comfort from you. (But seriously poor pup for being scared of the thunder, I like animals more than people.)

Whilst I agree with her sentiment that life will indeed be still great in the end despite a-levels etc etc, she has yet again gone about it in completely the wrong and cringeworthy way. If I did a post on social media about today or next Thursdays GCSEs (I am late 30s so a few years younger than her) then there’s no way I’d make the post about myself. If she cared really she would keep it brief and not do a me me me post. It stinks. And can I query why she still couldn’t revise a bit in bed 😆? As pp have pointed out, the teachers will have requested special consideration. So the grades she got WERE lifted.

View attachment 210269
The side eye is because she hates you. It’s why she’s sat so far away instead of seeking comfort from you. (But seriously poor pup for being scared of the thunder, I like animals more than people.)
It is interesting how Lucy keeps her distance isn’t it! I’ve seen her cuddled up with the children a number of times. She’s got you sussed bab!

Reactions: 13
It is interesting how Lucy keeps her distance isn’t it! I’ve seen her cuddled up with the children a number of times. She’s got you sussed bab!
The dog is socially distancing as even she is worried about Covid from all the places Emma is going to.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing that I don’t get and please correct me if I’m wrong, working in education myself if a student had hurt their back and had surgery I would put them in for The resit dates for their exams giving them more time to obtain the higher level. I think this is an excuse for her bad results. Probably spent too much time building her shrine to Gary Barlow 🤮
That's a really good point! She says she had her back surgery just after her 18th, which (please confirm IC20) is December? So, first term of second year of A levels. I have no idea how long her recovery would have been. But would it not have been easier to just take the year out and go back to following September to do that year properly?

Reactions: 12

Lol! A lot of us on here left reviews! That’s probably one of them!

Reactions: 5
Babs #30 (very long and snarky) TLDR:

Ste went back to work on Monday.

She claimed she cried over missing him but it’s was probably the thought of having the kids alone.

Posted some drunk sounding ramblings on her stories Monday afternoon (“was she drinking with the kids around?” I hear you cry, wait and see...)

Tried to get compliments from the Babette’s about her body by posting a picture with her upper arms of insecurity on display and telling them to try and see how amazing they are in themselves. Leading to many “you look so good!”.

Had issues with the heat (show me someone in the UK who hasn’t had issues sleeping in that heat?!)

BUT THEN.... turns out she packed the kids off to summer camp on Monday to share their possible Covid germs.

Many (now former) Babette’s called her out on it being a very very stupid and inconsiderate idea.

Babs, BTEC Paul or the very mysterious “her team” went on a delete and block spree to make sure they don’t upset her and “create a positive space for my mental health”.

Babs contradicted herself by saying she doesn’t read DM’s but she read and replied, in the most fake nice, passive aggressive way complete with token ❤, to @Chewitt2020 asking why her comment was deleted.

We welcomed many shiny new insanely clever women (welcome party planned by @chipstick this Saturday, Venue: your bathroom floor. Menu: "fajitas" (you'd better include peppers because this is a fancy event). Mandatory dress code: old swimming costumes or giant pink blankets. Activities: getting blind drunk, talking to yourself about the weather and feeling your own boobs.)

Special shout out to @Chewitt2020 who refused to let Babs just delete her comments and act like nothing had happened. We love you.

Babs got a good review from her super secret holiday hosts and let it go to her head. We suspect they don’t know about her giant knickers drying on their nice bathtub.

Apparently she seeks approval from everyone.

Air bnb hosts uncovered another possible fib, they didn’t have a cancellation - she booked to stay the extra days.

Despite the boiling weather on Tuesday she had a full face of makeup on, probably filming for YouTube rather than packing.

Posted a reel with her expressing various ways that it’s hot in case any of us live in a hole and missed that it’s boiling hot.

Reel ended with a shot of her starfishing in her pants on her bed. In years to come the kids will probably be tormented by their classmates using this end shot along with many other classic Bab’s embarrassing moments (think you’ve been framed but with a drunk Brummie with no filter).

Ongoing question of what happened to Miss D? (Abducted by aliens? Or the IC20?)

We had 2 fake posters (Ste and BTEC Paul perhaps?) “Shanxx” claimed to have seen Babs at her new house near a posh school.

“Kimberley” shared she’d been to a meet up (2018). Apparently Babs was rude, called a lady who gave her a gift fat and was either propping up the bar or outside having a fag. Photo taken from someone else’s blog about a meet up. They were sleuthed out by @Suzesnooze and her super skills.

To combat the heat Babs posted a story of a fan blowing up her skirt to Nelly’s “Hot in Here.” There are no words.

The magical vanishing anxiety disappeared in time to let her go visit Primark in a large shopping centre whilst in France. A large amount of tat was shown off on her YouTube.

Another story about the heat, her sat in front of a fan possibly naked. But still with full face of makeup. 100% done to get a reaction.

Babs was very quiet Weds days time, suspect she’s packing, filming or passed out from heat/booze.

NannySan posted a photo of lunch with Claire but no Babs, raising suspicion Babs did go but wasn’t pictured to avoid backlash of having fun while dumping the kids at summer camp.

More “it’s hot”, she had to have a 2nd shower. Back in her sweaty green nightie in her pit of doom at 6pm.

Various associates of Babs have been asking around to people that know her in person to see if they use Tattle and who possibly finding out who is @Tweacle

She proved to us that sexy Ste hasn’t run off with a Brighton hunk by including his foot in a story.

Morning pit stories featured her hair curling in a “professional way” while she slept, good luck for those getting results and Babs saying she thinks she turned out ok (many Tattlers laughed into their morning brew).

Grid post talking about her results, featuring a photo of young Babs getting her results and then 2 of her life highlights (meeting Gary Barlow, who looks slightly scared of the grinning lady next to him, and her poetry pamphlet because she’s a real writer in case we missed it) she achieved even with crap grades.

Bonus- some wonderful new names for when her dictator side comes out were shared. My particular favourites were:

Osama Babs Lardarse

Baboleon Brumaparte

Kim-Jong Bab

Babamir Putin
Thanks for the honourable mention! I think Babatha Christie and Baboleon Brumaparte are my greatest achievements of this year *sigh*.

Reactions: 15

Oh, that’s not a genuine fan. I can just write a really good review 😝

Edited to add - yes babs, you didn’t remove all the Tattle reviews of your pamphlet. Just shows you never really know where an IC20 is 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I deffo think there’s something going on this week with her less regular stories. Must be something to do with the house surely.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.