Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put yourself out there if you cant handle the slightest bit of criticism? She doesn't read her comments on YT, or her DM's on Instagram.

If she doesn't want an audience then put the flipping camera down

Reactions: 15
Emma, if you can’t even face moderating your own comments or any other negative comments / messages for that matter, I think it’s time to throw in the towel, bab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We go on her word which could be bollocks because let's face it Steven doesnt do social media so doesn't know. I don't trust anything that comes out her mouth anymore, you need trust and authenticity which sadly Emma has lost a loooking time ago.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t follow her for that long before she annoyed me over the WW Ad and I then unfollowed her but today out of curiosity after reading comments about what she used to be like, I went back to her oldest YouTube videos and watched a few.

Wow! She has changed and not for the better. The ones I watched she had long hair and never once flicked it. Never gurned or pulled ridiculous faces. Didn’t speak in as Brummie an accent. Didn’t come across as annoying!

I can understand why people say she’s lost her way. She should go back and watch how quite nice she used to be!

Reactions: 10
She does alot of posts along the lines of " don't tell Steven I'm upstairs in bed watching tit TV" or "Iv just spent another £100 in pound land, don't tell Steven" i think she thinks this makes her funny and relatable, however it's a very poor attempt at comedy seeing as Steven is then the one having to spend his evenings looking for "trolls" in her comments, so is fully aware of all her don't tell Stevens 🙄 that man needs some balls to tell his wife to do one

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does alot of posts along the lines of " don't tell Steven I'm upstairs in bed watching tit TV" or "Iv just spent another £100 in pound land, don't tell Steven" i think she thinks this makes her funny and relatable, however it's a very poor attempt at comedy seeing as Steven is then the one having to spend his evenings looking for "trolls" in her comments, so is fully aware of all her don't tell Stevens 🙄 that man needs some balls to tell his wife to do one
If he is checking all her comments, we should leave comments with links to divorce lawyers so he can get help to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t follow her for that long before she annoyed me over the WW Ad and I then unfollowed her but today out of curiosity after reading comments about what she used to be like, I went back to her oldest YouTube videos and watched a few.

Wow! She has changed and not for the better. The ones I watched she had long hair and never once flicked it. Never gurned or pulled ridiculous faces. Didn’t speak in as Brummie an accent. Didn’t come across as annoying!

I can understand why people say she’s lost her way. She should go back and watch how quite nice she used to be!
I just picked one at random, it’s 4 years old and features an entire segment on baking stuff she’s bought to do with her daughter because “she’s got really into baking”. I guess in those 4 years she forgot how to bake 🤷‍♀️

I agree though, she was less annoying (though in a random video from 3 years ago she was possibly more annoying 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question- who is replying to the comments on insta and Facebook as BMo2 if she doesn't read them? Cos if its Emma, the post about Stephen reviewing them for her doesnt make sense, unless it's just the YouTube comments. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She replies on the YouTube comments as well and it’s her wording.

I would like to thank Stephen as I left a negative comment on one of her vlogs the other week and it’s still there, so Stephen obviously thought it was ‘nice’!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question- who is replying to the comments on insta and Facebook as BMo2 if she doesn't read them? Cos if its Emma, the post about Stephen reviewing them for her doesnt make sense, unless it's just the YouTube comments. 🤷‍♀️
God knows! Maybe Steven checks and removes "bad" ones then let's her read/reply knowing he's safe from a 3 hour floor of the shower crying meltdown?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think she was 16 years of age, can’t read negative comments. This isn’t a fairy tale BAB. Grow the duck up you deluded woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she doesn’t read comments/DMs etc, but knew about address-gate within 15 minutes of the posts on here. It happened at a time in the day when Stephen would be at work so I don’t think he would have alerted her to it. She is such a liar. Of course she reads the comments on YouTube!

Why. Do. You. Lie. All. The. Time. Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He reads her comments and tells her they are all good?? 😂😂😂 You couldn’t make this stuff up! I love these little insights into what it must be like being married to a huge narcissist though! Maybe that could be the focus of her next series of vlogs because everyone must surely be sick of Disney by now. Not that she gives one flying duck.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.