Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking she should have marked that Joanie dress as #gifted but she says in the comments it’s SUPER old. Wonder if it was gifted though as apparently they’re still meant to declare it?

So glad we didn’t have to watch the cringeworthy takeaway dance tonight but her flashing is just as bad 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else really irritated by the way she uses hashtags?? Does she not GET hashtags or something? She seems to treat them the same as she does full stops, to create weird and disjointed sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking she should have marked that Joanie dress as #gifted but she says in the comments it’s SUPER old. Wonder if it was gifted though as apparently they’re still meant to declare it?

So glad we didn’t have to watch the cringeworthy takeaway dance tonight but her flashing is just as bad 🙈
Joanie have been sending stuff for less than a year surely? Stuff should be marked #AD for 12 months. I only ever heard of joanie from them sending stuff to brummie and Louise, and I feel like it's not been that long, summer time maybe?

Reactions: 8
Joanie have been sending stuff for less than a year surely? Stuff should be marked #AD for 12 months. I only ever heard of joanie from them sending stuff to brummie and Louise, and I feel like it's not been that long, summer time maybe?
I had only heard of their stuff through vloggers. They give so much away for free it’s a wonder they make any profit!

Reactions: 5
That dress must be two years old as it’s one of the first I brought from Joanie. It’s awful material by the way. Think I’ve worn it twice. She has been gifted by Joanie for a long time.

I tell you who puts me off Joanie more and that’s they gift it’s Em channel. Her cahnnel is so dull and She has less than 10k. Why gift her ? They don’t just sell plus size clothing but they seem to be trying to target that market more than the mainstream or just everyone.

It’s a shame as some of my favourite dresses are Joanie but I no longer buy them. Even though they aren’t expensive it still puts me off that they gift anyone and everyone.

Reactions: 10
Go and watch TamingTwins on her stories.
She has addressed nasty people who post and gossip on here about brummy...not named the site.

According to her, Emma just wants to make the world and the internet a better place. I can’t judge her intentions. But what I will say is that whilst this site is gossipy, it is much more than that.

I believe my intention (as well as lots of others on here) is to also make the world a better place. I believe this industry should be stopped or drastically changed and regulated.

-Children are exposed and unprotected with no regulation. They are used as money making machines and they do not fully comprehend what exposure this could have on them long term. This is the biggest concern. Parents risk their safety in many ways by posting photos and videos of them online.
-Consumerism is actively shown and encouraged to the extreme. This damages the world we physically live in and also harms the financial and mental health of many, many people; those that are vulnerable in particular.

There is so much more that is wrong with the industry. So, TamingTwins, this is not just women being mean. This is not anti-feminist. It is women calling for justice, regulation and protection for all involved (including those watching).

Bloggers may have some good intentions, but there is also a huge amount of greed and narcissism involved. They too end up with damaged mental health. It all needs to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If a child was working on a tv/film set, they have a specific number of hours they are allowed to work per day and per week, regulations to stop their parents taking all their earnings etc. Vloggers aren’t bound to any of those rules. They can make their children pose for 20 million photos to sell one #ad product on their parents Instagram, and as the contract is all in the parents name they don’t see any of the money (I’m purposefully ignoring any generally seeing the money in the form of being fed, taken on holiday etc).

Look at BM2’s recent ad for Freddo’s. Would Cadbury’s have signed off on that ad if she didn’t show her kids? I bet they specifically asked for a photo of the kids enjoying them.

I honestly think it won’t be long until a child sues their parents for some of the earnings from all these ads they’re forced to do without any understanding of what is actually happening.

Reactions: 21
I couldn't even finish watching taming twins videos I'm sorry but this has all been blown totally out of proportion by brummy.

How exactly does she try and make the world or the internet a better place!! She is not a normal mum and I dont even feel posts much about what its like dealing with kids anymore unlike the unmummsymum she shows real life with kids!!

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she hasn’t blocked me for asking her why she does a ‘job’ that continuously gives her anxiety and panic attacks. No job is worth that, surely?

Reactions: 16
Of course Sarah from Taming Twins would come to her defence. This is a woman who doesn’t work, use to live in a massive house in an posh area of Worcestershire and then moved to the countryside to live a charmed life.

These bloggers/vloggers don’t have a clue about the real world and that is why the backlash has started for the likes of Emma and Mrs Meldrum

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ha ha ha changing the world and the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now do they think we all button up the back. How is going on holiday to Disneyland or showing us the latest crap in a bargain shop contributing to changing the world or internet. If they truly believe they are changing the internet then it's certainly not for the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha changing the world and the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now do they think we all button up the back. How is going on holiday to Disneyland or showing us the latest crap in a bargain shop contributing to changing the world or internet. If they truly believe they are changing the internet then it's certainly not for the better.

She’s certainly helping to change the world by contributing to the mountains of plastic tat that ends up in landfill every year and teaching her children the cost of everything and the value of nothing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course Sarah from Taming Twins would come to her defence. This is a woman who doesn’t work, use to live in a massive house in an posh area of Worcestershire and then moved to the countryside to live a charmed life.

These bloggers/vloggers don’t have a clue about the real world and that is why the backlash has started for the likes of Emma and Mrs Meldrum
It’s “unfeminist” 🤣

• Haha
Taming Twins said it's "anti-feminist". How is it anti-feminist to refuse to be silenced by being blocked or having your comments deleted? How is it anti-feminist refuse to be put down with a "totally missing the point" sarcastic comment? How is it anti-feminist to have a strong opinion? How is it anti-feminist to feel contempt at these women who become flogging clichés taking advantage of us women who mostly still take on the role of chief nurturer and homemaker while juggling one or more jobs to make ends meet? How is it anti-feminist to call out a woman who has made a big drama out of a situation of HER making and basically lied to make it sound like a threat against her safety (where's the proof brummy?) to get attention and probably make her family's life a nightmare all week with her weeping and wailing. How is it anti-feminist to dislike these women who pretend to be 'strong girls' while squealing over makeup and cleaning products and glitter and pretty pretty presents and schoolgirl stationery and all the other frivolities that help to perpetuate sexism? Don't get me wrong, women SHOULD be able to enjoy all these things, but in an age where we want to be judged by our strengths and not our appearance or stereotypes... it doesn't help!!!! (See Jamila Jamil on twitter- a beautiful very feminine feminist). I'd love to know if these agencies like Gleam and Channel Mum and all those manipulating these floggers are run by men. To take a very 'Handmaid's Tale', possibly OTT look at it...is it yet another way of subjugating women?

Sorry for the rant. I just don't like us being labelled anti-feminist.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m surprised she hasn’t blocked me for asking her why she does a ‘job’ that continuously gives her anxiety and panic attacks. No job is worth that, surely?
Because she lied and mentioned she’s not one for blocking so she’s now trying not to block the negative posts especially if they’ve been mentioned on here but what she does do is block the people who like the negative post as that’s what she did to me when I liked the one that was mentioned on here!

Isn’t TamingTwins one of her good friends? No wonder she’s supporting her, they all keep bigging one another up and tagging each other in the hope of gaining new followers.

I notice she’s advertising that Disney couples pregnancy announcement. They’ve got a lot of followers. Is she hoping they notice her tags then mention her so she can get more followers?

They’re all so transparent 🙄[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Being a feminist does not mean letting women get away with anything unchallenged because of their gender!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just a normal mum!!!! Im sure my mum never sexualized household objects, showed pics of herself with a dress held up. Fed me crap food every night. Talked about tits, spread her legs whilst on her mums sofa. Call it what you want but good motherhood nah!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.