Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the vlog with her and Louise of how they met and Louise reading out the messages Babs had sent her? She sounded like a teenager and seemed to stalk Louise who actually stooped replying to her at one point!

I wondered would Louise really have kept those messages? I doubt it but Babs definitely did and probably had to resend them to Louise for the purposes of the cringeworthy vlog.

I’m actually surprised Babs is Louise’s type of friend. I bet even if she wanted to distance herself from her Babs wouldn’t allow it.

So odd she copies everything Louise does. Of late..seeing a Therapist, going to Disney with just the one kid, having similar garden path to Louise. It’s Single White Female (movie) all over again!
This sounds amazing...do you have the link to the video? 🤞🏼 Thank you! X

Reactions: 2
I'm so behind! 😂 skipped a lot of the last few pages, but have to comment to wonder why the hell would anyone feel the need to look for her (or any YouTubers) address?! What, do they want to rock up for a whole Easter egg (or full selection box!) And a big mug of tea bab while catching up on whatever tit housewives of where ever she's watching now instead of working?! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long post ahead but needed to get this off my chest. Will probably go off Brummy now because she is actually starting to bore me. Just read an instagram post from a lady named Sally Whittle which I was directed to from the Meldrum thread. She was saying a lot of the same things as Emma. Like how weird the internet is with all the bad people criticising these influencers for merely existing. And whilst I don’t agree with everything that she said, it just didn’t piss me off the same way that Emma does when making a similar point. Katie Ellison had replied to the post and was pretty much spot on. She acknowledged that she didn’t agree with personal attacks on people but that influencers do need to be addressing the issues of transparency and disclosure and it’s not good enough to be blocking and deleting everyone that doesn’t agree with you. 👏 But then I scroll a bit further and find our friend Emma, moaning about herself, her tattle threads, her panic attacks, HER ADDRESS and her answer to it all is that they just need better coping mechanisms. And then I was reminded why I was driven to comment on these threads in the first place! She portrays us as these terrible, scary, faceless trolls (that whole “people right down the back” nonsense she is carrying on with at the moment) when in fact we are all just normal people, with beautiful families, rewarding jobs and full lives. But we also feel the need to voice our opinions on things, albeit without broadcasting our lives all over the internet. People are allowed to offer another side to your completely biased narrative and not be the scum of the earth. I mean, just look at the way she laid it on about her kids being the best little people going as if to imply that we must dislike her children. It’s such manipulative, self centred behaviour and it’s why these people are so successful. I think that is what I find so grim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has she deleted her post on that thread since you posted here?! Can’t find it but can see replies to her.

Isn’t she supposed to be enjoying a day with her kids yet still sat reading Tattle and posting to gain sympathy 🙄

She only posts on other vlogs to get more followers.

They all just make me sick complaining. They chose to put themselves out there and if it wasn’t for people following and engaging they wouldn’t get the freebies they get or the lifestyle.

They should learn not to bite the hand that feeds them 😡

I also wonder if some of these ‘small fry’ vloggers as that one calls herself post this stuff to get more exposure and more followers. She says she’s too small fry to feature on Tattle so does Brummy being featured mean she’s some big time vlogger? No. It just means she’s effing annoying 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she deleted her post on that thread since you posted here?! Can’t find it but can see replies to her.

Isn’t she supposed to be enjoying a day with her kids yet still sat reading Tattle and posting to gain sympathy 🙄

She only posts on other vlogs to get more followers.

They all just make me sick complaining. They chose to put themselves out there and if it wasn’t for people following and engaging they wouldn’t get the freebies they get or the lifestyle.

They should learn not to bite the hand that feeds them 😡
Still there... she starts off with “SIGH. It’s SO grim.” 🙄

It was probably one of the most self absorbed things I’ve seen her write.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Still there... she starts off with “SIGH. It’s SO grim.” 🙄

It was probably one of the most self absorbed things I’ve seen her write.
I can’t see it and when I try and like a negative reply to her the like won’t take but if I like a positive one it will?! Can you screenshot it and post it here please?

Not sure if this has been pointed out before but is she starting to copy Katie Ellison with typing out everything she is saying over her clearly audible stories? Has she always done this? Or something my eyes have only just noticed?

Not sure if this has been pointed out before but is she starting to copy Katie Ellison with typing out everything she is saying over her clearly audible stories? Has she always done this? Or something my eyes have only just noticed?
A lot of people doing that on stories now, so hearing impaired people can watch (or just so people can watch with sound off!).

Reactions: 11
A lot of people doing that on stories now, so hearing impaired people can watch (or just so people can watch with sound off!).
😜 you beat me to it! Sorry for duplication 😀

Why does she keep reading these so-called verbal assaults??? Jeez, bore off love! 🙄
Haha she doesn’t! Her MANAGER Paul reads here, GG(?), and ALL her DMs apparently. I’m not sure how he has time to actually manage anything. He sounds like a glorified admin assistant not a manager (there’s nothing wrong with working in admin but it’s different to being a manager).

He should spend his time actually advising her rather than reading all these things...Paul, your client is self-combusting. Do something about it bab!

Reactions: 15
Why can’t she paint the kitchen if she’s home all day? Or put up the shelves? Or wallpaper? She has nothing else to do

Reactions: 13
She is so full of tit pretending she doesn’t read it and why oh why would her manager read it and then tell her what it says? She makes no sense. Can you imagine Paul ringing her and saying ‘thought I better tell you babe they’re talking about how your husband doesn’t sleep with you’.

We wouldn’t know he didn’t sleep with her if she didn’t tell us her kid sleeps with her so her husband goes and sleeps in the kids room. Nothing is her fault. we’re all meanies 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😜 you beat me to it! Sorry for duplication 😀

Haha she doesn’t! Her MANAGER Paul reads here, GG(?), and ALL her DMs apparently. I’m not sure how he has time to actually manage anything. He sounds like a glorified admin assistant not a manager (there’s nothing wrong with working in admin but it’s different to being a manager).

He should spend his time actually advising her rather than reading all these things...Paul, your client is self-combusting. Do something about it bab!
Would a male manager feel comfortable telling her all the things discussed? Eg. They’re mentioning your numb fanny again 🤣

He’s quite small fry so probably has got time! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would a male manager feel comfortable telling her all the things discussed? Eg. They’re mentioning your numb fanny again 🤣

He’s quite small fry so probably has got time! 😜
Numb fanny 😂😂😂

Do you think he sends her a run down each day of the most-discussed topics?
E.g. Wednesday 1 May:
1. The trolls are threatening to POST your ADDRESS 😱
2. They think you are unhinged
3. Mugs are boring
4. Sexualising everything is not cool
5. Your obsession with Louise Pentland is weird
6. Your numb fanny has slipped a few places and only got a couple of mentions
7. There are queries over whether you actually like Disney
p.s. please have a wash, wear some different clothes (recycling your wardrobe is okay, no need to shop!) and get out of bed bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What they don't seem to comprehend is they are the ones telling us all about their mundane lives then expect no one to speak about it 🤷‍♀️ They act as if they are changing the world or doing everyone a favour...newsflash you are just filming yourself shopping for more tit or generally just being annoying. I don't think anyone would care if most vloggers decided to pack it in tomorrow, yet they are all so full of self importance that they think everyone would be beside themselves 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.