Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hoping for a drama -free day. But has to mention the drama. Oh, and the good eggs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s sent goodness knows how many people on a hunt for her address (a too easy hunt) and is hoping for a drama free day?

Is she completely safety clueless? This is concerning.

Reactions: 10
She constantly mentions tattle. She knows she sends people over here. She loves the attention and the chance to post something dramatic on her Instagram and the poor me act. even today shes mentioned that she hopes she has a "drama free day" of course she had to mention it, because she loves it.

Reactions: 6
thats it. i'm completely done with brummymummy in the same way i was completely done with Carrie hope Fletcher when she pulled this "stunt". emma, pipe down about getting your legal team involved. your embarrassing yourself. also, from now on just be bloody HONEST. your NEVER off this thread. youve been caught out. stop lying saying its Paul and Stephen. it's YOU.

also, if the issue here is your kids safety then you should actually thank this thread for actually doing you a favor. if your kids safety was your #1 concern, then why the hell did the people on this thread have to alert you to the fact that your and your kids address could be found by typing 1 thing into google?. you and carrie both need to get the hell over yourselves and stop spitting lies which could actually get YOU into trouble. not the people on this thread who have done nothing illegal. it's actually more criminal that you post pictures dancing in your pants, think of the things your kids will get taunted with at school when they're older maybe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
thats it. i'm completely done with brummymummy in the same way i was completely done with Carrie hope Fletcher when she pulled this "stunt". emma, pipe down about getting your legal team involved. your embarrassing yourself. also, from now on just be bloody HONEST. your NEVER off this thread. youve been caught out. stop lying saying its Paul and Stephen. it's YOU.

also, if the issue here is your kids safety then you should actually thank this thread for actually doing you a favor. if your kids safety was your #1 concern, then why the hell did the people on this thread have to alert you to the fact that your and your kids address could be found by typing 1 thing into google?. you and carrie both need to get the hell over yourselves and stop spitting lies which could actually get YOU into trouble. not the people on this thread who have done nothing illegal. it's actually more criminal that you post pictures dancing in your pants, think of the things your kids will get taunted with at school when they're older maybe.
if your childrens safety was a concern, you wouldn’t tell your whole Instagram following that your address is online for all to see.

I still am gobsmacked at the behaviour. I honestly think it should be an illegal offence to put your children’s safety at risk like she has in this situation. Providing sensitive information that can lead to your home address is one thing, but when you have over 80k followers on Instagram plus how many other people see her stories without following her, you just cannot tell them all that without expecting people to go and look.

I just can’t....

When are these companies going to start doing something about protecting the children that belong to these channels? I’ve had to stop watching such genre of channels because I can’t get over exploiting your children for financial gain, especially when they’re prioritising the ££ over their children’s safety.
None of the information that is address sensitive was relevant to the content and it was unnecessary to share.
If content creators are going to share such information that can compromise the safety of themselves and more importantly their children, I think it should be a final strike rule and instant demonetisation should occur before someone gets hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After all her planet saving & clothes recycling 2 days ago. She is now of course, out clothes shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she actually think people care enough about her or she’s important enough for them to turn up to her home? It’s just people being nosy! I look at how much people’s houses cost and what the Right Move pics looks like, but I’d never dream of turning up 😂 I think people constantly praising and blowing smile up her arse has gone to her head. Like when she turned her laptop away so people couldn’t see where she was dining on certain days in Disney. Please! Emma if you think you’re that important that someone would go out of their way to do that you’ve lost it. I used to really like her to, but I have to agree with the vast majority of comments on here. She’s got lost in it all, greed and money has changed her. I do think she’s aware of this in some ways and it’s an internal struggle for her - she knows it’s not really right to flog a load of crap and do all the ads as sometimes you can see she’s uncomfortable doing them and looks away from the camera. Likewise she knows it’s not right to show her kids so much as they’re unaware of the impact, but the pull of no real job and the lucrative lifestyle is tipping her into staying in the game. I’d choose my kids and my sanity tbh. I couldn’t spend every day paranoid like she clearly is. She harps on she’s sooo happy and all these cheesy smug posts where she’s all triumphant over the haters, but she’s not a happy woman and that’s sad. If I was her I’d feel exactly the same as I’d always be wondering what the moms in the playground etc thought. Too much social media is bad for your mental health and she spends the majority of every day on it and I think it’s taking its toll now. She copies other you tubers and they’re just samey now, it’s all been done before and people are fed up. I totally agree those msgs from Steven weren’t genuine and she sets up situations etc to make it look like they’re a perfect happy family, but I think her job is ruining everything for her. One minute she’s happy the next she says comments hurt her for weeks, make your mind up, stop lying and go back to being genuine and not a money grabber who thinks she’s a ‘public figure’

• Heart
Reactions: 18
After all her planet saving & clothes recycling 2 days ago. She is now of course, out clothes shopping
Why don’t her followers note her hypocrisy? The vlog she did recycling the kids clothes has got so many glowing comments about what a good thing she is doing. Did they not watch her Disney pack with me vlog the week before when it was all brand new clothes even new pyjamas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why don’t her followers note her hypocrisy? The vlog she did recycling the kids clothes has got so many glowing comments about what a good thing she is doing. Did they not watch her Disney pack with me vlog the week before when it was all brand new clothes even new pyjamas!
Exactly! They’ve got the memory of a goldfish! Also can’t this woman find anything to do besides shopping? I think that’s really sad. Go for a walk, read a book, clean the house, prepare fresh veg dinner for later, plant something in your newly landscaped garden, go swimming? No, more shopping, more hauls, more tat....then a decluttering video

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Again copying Louise with her good eggs comment.
Has anyone watched the vlog with her and Louise of how they met and Louise reading out the messages Babs had sent her? She sounded like a teenager and seemed to stalk Louise who actually stooped replying to her at one point!

I wondered would Louise really have kept those messages? I doubt it but Babs definitely did and probably had to resend them to Louise for the purposes of the cringeworthy vlog.

I’m actually surprised Babs is Louise’s type of friend. I bet even if she wanted to distance herself from her Babs wouldn’t allow it.

So odd she copies everything Louise does. Of late..seeing a Therapist, going to Disney with just the one kid, having similar garden path to Louise. It’s Single White Female (movie) all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.