Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a manager???? I’m sure she makes them very proud 🙄🙄🙄
I can imagine her manager “Paul” logs on every day .. sees her dancing without underwear and talking about numb flaps thinking ohhhhh for fuuckssss saaaake I

View attachment 14928

Aka 'You have found my personal information I have carelessly made available online and to prove how wrong that is I am retaliating by threatening you with breaching your personal information even if you wish to remain anonymous'
Bought hahahahahaha what did you buy bab??????????? Bought??? A teacher????? Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh bab sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The address hasn’t been deleted as she says in her insta. It’s still public. Might want to get that sorted, bab.

It’s not her haters she needs to worry about knocking on her door. It’ll be crazed fans. She’s just made a rod for her own back as her ‘fans’ will be searching both their names on Google and it’ll come up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Another lie as its easy enough to update your details with the place where it could be found

Think you are spot on. Similar post style and turned off comments. Jealous of the attention MrsM has been getting?
Why do bloggers always threaten to delete their social media,as if they are doing us a favour by being on it. WE are doing them a favour really,if even my all time favourite vlogger went totally off the grid i would think "oh no" for about 2 seconds then get on with my normal life,where as if Emma deleted all Social Media,aside from dying from lack of attention would have to A) get out of her dressing and B) Find an actual job who will employ an out of work woman in her 40s who talks about her fanny and cries all over the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hannnngggggg on a second! She would have us believe that it is everyone else’s fault that she has forged a “career” on broadcasting almost every part of her life for public fodder (with the exception of those few things that she has astutely pointed out there) but takes no responsibility for people finding out where she lives??? Ha! And and I don’t for a second believe that she “won’t be shamed into being more private”. She can’t afford it! Would I be right in assuming that actual celebrities would be responsible for funding their own security? Maybe bab should have spent her kitchen money on a some bodyguards or something if she is indeed so worried about her family’s safety. Oh won’t somebody think of the kids!? :eek:

I also had to laugh at the threat of Paul monitoring the threads. Imagining being tasked with wading through all of the comments about her numb vagina and weeing in the kitchen sink, to find anyone who has mentioned her address. Poor Paul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A very quick Google of 4 words and I found their address. Would I share it? Not a hope in hell! But it’s there for public to find.

Reactions: 6
OMG I only found this thread yesterday, and I found her address in two mins and I never manage to find anything normally 🙈

Reactions: 6
Omg just caught up on her latest stories. She's literally deluded. Or lying. Or both. Can't work it out. Saying she couldn't be more private 😂😂😂😂 and changes what home bargains she goes to omg 😂 as if she's a celeb! She really thinks she is doesn't she. Hilarious. And grandad Rog is fuming? What cos you've put your own address online? 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t tell her that, she will have Scotland Yard round bab.
But apparently it’s all on us bab? Her address is unlock down.... on social media! And it’s now been deleted? The woman is deluded, her children will grow up not knowing how to admit to mistakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugghh. It's so easy to work out where she lives if you have even a tiny bit of knowledge about Brum. She's such a drama llama.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone tweeted her ‘is there a way to get these childish sites shut down’?!

Brummy is the childish one.

Oh and Babs, take your own advice to your followers.
So does she have a thread on GG too? That's hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would obvs never post her address. But if she's so worried about creeps and weirdos pitching up round her gaff, why post pictures of your kids in their pjs and school uniforms? She did that video in the U.S. with her kids round the pool too.

Reactions: 11
So does she have a thread on GG too? That's hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
I haven’t seen one, have only ever read the Carrie one on there but I did quote it and mention GG so they’re obviously reading on here!

I have no sympathy because as a mother I wouldn’t choose to become a mummy vlogger putting myself and kids online. I think you have to be an attention seeker to want that life oh and a drama queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a little off topic but I'm on a slow train on my morning commute:D Re sharing stuff about the kids/ privacy etc...Stephen needs to check himself. He safeguards his own privacy...but not his own kids'. Pretty messed up. Imagine protecting your own privacy but not that of your really young kids! Get a bit of gumption Steve.

Reactions: 17
This is a little off topic but I'm on a slow train on my morning commute:D Re sharing stuff about the kids/ privacy etc...Stephen needs to check himself. He safeguards his own privacy...but not his own kids'. Pretty messed up. Imagine protecting your own privacy but not that of your really young kids! Get a bit of gumption Steve.
Totally agree. Stephen has said he doesn’t want to be featured so he doesn’t appear that much on her stories etc. The kids are not afforded that luxury and are featured as much as Brummy wants. It’s absolutely crackers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.