Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her National trust is a "media" pass (was scrolling back to see when her haven post was from)
Now that makes me mega angry. National trust membership is cheap and it takes a lot to maintain these places. Plus they’re having to make staff reduntant. Pay for it yourself you greedy twit. We go every weekend to one which is why I’m so mad. Thankfully never bumped into her ruining the tone. Don’t mean that in a snobbish way, just that it’s somewhere peaceful and she’s anything but.

Reactions: 16
Now that makes me mega angry. National trust membership is cheap and it takes a lot to maintain these places. Plus they’re having to make staff reduntant. Pay for it yourself you greedy twit. We go every weekend to one which is why I’m so mad. Thankfully never bumped into her ruining the tone. Don’t mean that in a snobbish way, just that it’s somewhere peaceful and she’s anything but.

Exactly. Not expensive at all. And this holiday will be put down as an expense as she's recording it for content. Just like Sarah Ingram posted on FB... She puts it all on expenses.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I notice one influencer that I follow (not quite sure why I do tbh) posted that she's calling it a day today. That's what Babs should do, say 'thank you and goodbye'. We have probably paid for her house and no end of free tat and holidays so she needs to wind it up and focus on her family in private.

I think she's in too deep though and can't stop posting.

Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion: Woe I do like to be beside ‘the seaside’ ignoring the Male half of my famileeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like her beloved salt water sandals are rejecting her plus size feet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a lot of catching up to do on here after actually spending time with my family (hi babs!) I hate feet at the best of times but I can't look at her swollen trotters any more, awful

Reactions: 5
I think it's quite amusing that she thinks her USPs are the fact that she's funny and relatable and those are the last two words I would use to describe her.

Reactions: 11
So her National trust is a "media" pass (was scrolling back to see when her haven post was from)
If you zoom in it looks like that was in 2014. She may still have one now though, but either way I’m sure that means she should be declaring the previous working relationship with them on every post 🤔

Reactions: 4
Actually she has never to my knowledge posted a national trust as ad or gifted. If she had a media pass that would mean she would have had to. I was always dubious as she went in all too enthusiastically but as she didn’t say ad I thought she had paid as for all her faults she does seem to declare normally. Not that time though...naughty naughty bab.

Reactions: 9
I can't find her accommodation on AirBnB. I'm rubbish! Curious to know how much she's paid for it!

And it means that she should be marking every story from National Trust places as an Ad.

Reactions: 7
I can't find her accommodation on AirBnB. I'm rubbish! Curious to know how much she's paid for it!
It’s £130 per night in October (Can’t look any sooner as it’s unavailable). So maybe up to £200 a night seeing as it’s summer? Possibly less.

A little more expensive than some options but quite standard for a seafront apartment in August.

Reactions: 9
She’s making me angry swanning about like the worlds bleeping normal atm, oh we haven’t seen the sea in a year, duck off! Some people have never seen it their whole life!! I’m going to have to take a break from her as she’s doing my head in!!

Reactions: 20
around £150 per night (based on the cost to stay in September, can’t price it before then as it’s fully booked.)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.