Brummy Mummy #25 terrified to go the shops yet once DLP is open off she pops!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments turned off on the latest tiktok!
That dress doesnt do her any favours and wearing it with those nan sandals makes her look like she is a pensioner. No dress sense whatsoever! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. At home in bed by 8pm!
I called it 🙌
I said she'd be at home by 7pm watching tele and Insta storying it,,,,,,, And Ste is in his big boy bunk all alone!!!

And what the actual duck is she wearing.
So let me get this straight, they arrange a babysitter and book a table.
She dresses like my Grandma in 1984, complete with hideous red sandles, is home 2 hours later and has her husband filming her doing a Tiktok for the gram! This is not a marriage. This is a business arrangement. He's her camera man and prop. I'd even go so far as to say she pays him a wage and classes it as tax deductible.
No wonder he's in bed, ALONE! What a bleeping mess...... he's probably glad to end his shift and head up to the boys room 🤦‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t know about spending all her money on DLP & posh new houses - that woman needs a stylist!
Emma Conway - less DKNY, more DAMART.

• Haha
I’m soo over watching these TikToks on instagram. If I wanted to see TikToks i would watch them. 🙄
I really feel for her kids. I hope she tones it down before they hit secondary school!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Definitely this ^ imagine if your mother was on TIk tok doing a dance with a prawn cracker and talking about her tits

Reactions: 7
She's making me want to start couch to 5k to see how hard it is... Next level petty though I'm probably only going to hurt myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm glad she's taking my advice and buying a new bra today. Nobody needs to see those saggy baps flapping around her belly. Its just not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been saying all lockdown about not wanting to go out anywhere.... now the summer holidays arrive and they’re off to Disney straight away? Obviously not that bothered

Reactions: 24
She’s been saying all lockdown about not wanting to go out anywhere.... now the summer holidays arrive and they’re off to Disney straight away? Obviously not that bothered
Driving to Disneyland Paris... wearing a mask the whole time, even on rides. She won’t cope.Can’t wait to see this unfold

Reactions: 13
Driving to Disneyland Paris... wearing a mask the whole time, even on rides. She won’t cope.Can’t wait to see this unfold
I really hope they do wear masks. Cus I can see them not bothering with them. Going to be a shock when she realises it’s going to be NOTHING like it would be usually at Disney. Lol.

Reactions: 6
Glad she is buying a bra but not sure if ASDA is the best place. She should really go somewhere like bravissimo and invest in a well fitting bra.
Cringing at her calling Disney home!

Reactions: 9
Yupp going to Disneyland Paris next week. This woman is bleeping unbelievable. Those kids are spoilt

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Countdown to “Le Meltdown!”
Let’s hope the shower cubicles at DLP can accommodate her gros derrière......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she say "so that's nicceeee" at the end of everything. Not even things that are nice. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else get the impression that Stephen doesn't really like Disney at all and just puts up with it for her? He never seems happy in any of the photos and always looks awkward and embarrassed when he's wearing a Disney character costume. I mean her children probably like it but not as much as she does. Her little boy seems more interested in Harry Potter. It just seems to be her hobby that everybody is forced to love.

Reactions: 20
I hope erin won’t be going on any of the rides like thunder mountain etc?? As she’s had neck surgery and is still doing physio for her neck? Would be completely against the ride guidelines if she went on rides/ irresponsible

Reactions: 17
Does anybody else get the impression that Stephen doesn't really like Disney at all and just puts up with it for her? He never seems happy in any of the photos and always looks awkward and embarrassed when he's wearing a Disney character costume. I mean her children probably like it but not as much as she does. Her little boy seems more interested in Harry Potter. It just seems to be her hobby that everybody is forced to love.
God yes. He looks embarrassed by her on everything she posts on her instagram. Can’t even imagine how much he probably cringes having to film those pathetic tiktok’s she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.