Brummy Mummy #25 terrified to go the shops yet once DLP is open off she pops!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me if she made that account and posted that comment to make an example and show everyone the “comments” she gets, it’s just funny the comment included basically everything she said about in her post? And she was then able to pick every point in the comment and refer to it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I absolutely agree with this. Its bait to reel us in so she can block us. Well whoever the two were that liked it, that still leaves 18 of us, plus I've counted at least 5 new Tattlers since Monday so that puts us up to 23 now Babs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good to see Claire got a mention this morning.
She sounds like an experienced writer - wonder if she’d pen our blockbuster film? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone mentioned on here once how in all her photos she is always either stood in front of the other people or is the centre of the photo. Even in that photo of her sister she is the one in the front, in focus and her sister is behind, slightly blurry. She’s so self centred it’s sickening.

Reactions: 13
According to Sky News there has been a surge of Covid19 cases in France. Let’s see how Bab’s ‘anxiety’ manages with the impending DLP trip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Very strange how the person that was sharing in tattle the name of the innocent Insta account that messaged Babs yesterday has now disappeared. I guess they weren't happy with their comments. Shame that screenshots are a thing

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Be wary of the ‘new members’! You notice a lot of babs minions saying ‘I looked at that site’, ‘I came across that site’ then calling us all sorts of nasty names..but they’re not trolling us of course 😉

Reactions: 17
It’s against the rules to share the house link or message you it. Anyone doing so will get a warning and you know that I’m sure?!

We’re insanely clever women, so stop trying to trip us up 😜
Ok sorry for asking, and no I am so not a fan of hers and no I am not her

Reactions: 3
This is the winning thread title but I’m not going to be able to fit it all in!

Can someone suggest shortened version please?

Also please note how many people liked it but babs thinks there’s just 20 of us 🤣

Sorry, didn’t mean to say ‘i’ as If I’m starting new thread, any of you can do it. I can only do it when I’m on my laptop!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Be wary of the ‘new members’! You notice a lot of babs minions saying ‘I looked at that site’, ‘I came across that site’ then calling us all sorts of nasty names..but they’re not trolling us of course 😉
Maybe it is what Babs meant by 'taking back control'. I was thinking of becoming a new member myself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it is what Babs meant by 'taking back control'. I was thinking of becoming a new member myself
I've also noticed a few new members, Babs must think she's so clever 🙄
On a serious note, if Emma put as much effort into her actual job (content 🤣) it might not be as crap! That screenshot of the message yesterday that she annotated all over would have taken her longer to do than her most recent Youtube haul video took to film 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has already been said but this mornings stories about what podcast she listens to!! Pot kettle black. So basically she can listen to gossip sites but other people can’t. She’s in the public eye! Yes she’s a normal person but she’s in the public eye. So she needs to expect different views, just like her podcasts do.

why don’t these instamums understand that!
Her latest meltdown has made her thread triple in size over a few days!

I first found BM when she did that poem about little ones going to school. I really enjoyed her content then but she’s so up herself now.

Reactions: 15
Nanny San’s post about Claire’s writing is a bit lacklustre. You can tell babs writes all the ones on there that are praising her!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this has already been said but this mornings stories about what podcast she listens to!! Pot kettle black. So basically she can listen to gossip sites but other people can’t. She’s in the public eye! Yes she’s a normal person but she’s in the public eye. So she needs to expect different views, just like her podcasts do.

why don’t these instamums understand that!
Her latest meltdown has made her thread triple in size over a few days!

I first found BM when she did that poem about little ones going to school. I really enjoyed her content then but she’s so up herself now.
I was about to say the same thing! Perhaps it’s time that we turned this bad boy into a podcast and it would become more socially acceptable?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.