Brummy Mummy #25 terrified to go the shops yet once DLP is open off she pops!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First date night of 2020

Shes managed to forget valentines then when Ste arranged his parents to babysit? Bippity bullshitter, took less than 2 minutes to find it on her grid

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was out of breath cleaning out the frickin’ shoe cupboard!!
Have to say though - big thanks to her for showing me how to do it. Had NO idea how to organise footwear & was still trying to squeeze into my Clark’s Supertramp school shoes from 1982. Tch! What a silly billy! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I love this coment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

First date night of 2020

Shes managed to forget valentines then when Ste arranged his parents to babysit? Bippity bullshitter, took less than 2 minutes to find it on her grid
And what about every Thursday they went for "cocks" 🙄 when the kids were at a class? Cheeky date night I think she called it!

Reactions: 22
The way she does that boomerang skirt shake gives me the absolute bleeping rage every time I see it. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With reference to couch to 5k, i'm not slim, but I'm in better shape than Babs (as in I have colour in my diet too and try and live in moderation) i completed the couch to 5k in May and i bloody struggled, especially having not been into running previously

I've built myself up to run 7k (my choice, I have a personal goal to run 10k by end of the year) and I can do this comfortably, However.... I am always a red faced, sweaty mess afterwards so I do believe there is a large element of bibbidi bobbidi bull going on for content purposes 🧐

But remember, Babs isn't arsed about losing weight. Its not like she's mentioned that same quote on three posts since autumn (yep, I'm that sad I had a scroll back) 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Honestly I really think she should stop showing us her trotters

I hate those Center Parcs dad walking sandals possibly more than I dislike her cankle converse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hair really doesn't need to be that yellow. It seriously offends my eyes. She also needs to get a properly fitted bra- her tits are touching her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS, give it up with the cringeworthy Tiktoks babs.

Her hair really doesn't need to be that yellow. It seriously offends my eyes. She also needs to get a properly fitted bra- her tits are touching her stomach.
She has had a properly fitted one that was from an AD she did yet she never seems to wear it!

Alone* in bed at 8pm on date night 👌🏻
That stupid Tiktok would have turned Ste off!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course he’s in bed early. He knows the rages that will come every time Babs starts drinking early in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obviously not pregnant as Stephen would need to touch her for that to happen, but that dress makes her look it.

She needs a good bra to support her cracking rack or some support knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My children have a full clean outfit everyday, as do I and my husband! We're going on holiday Friday and have packed 9 full outfits for all 4 of us 🤣 obviously I'm just a southern Brummy 🤷
we do this too
You aren’t alone

Reactions: 2
Honestly I really think she should stop showing us her trotters

I hate those Center Parcs dad walking sandals possibly more than I dislike her cankle converse
They look like something you buy from the beach shop because your sandals broke whilst you were away. Emergency shoes at best, kids cheap £3 sandals at worst, she has no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.