Brummy Mummy #25 terrified to go the shops yet once DLP is open off she pops!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Pinko for the thread title.

RECAP: Babs still hasn't told her minions she's sold her house. She got over her 'anxiety' quick as a flash when the shops opened again and now she's announced they're going on two holidays, one obviously DLP.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has convinced herself she’s a runner by claiming to do couch to 5k. I suspect what she does is not technically running. Some people run with their heels kicking up and big strides, then there’s Babs. I think she shuffles along barely picking her feet up (as we saw when she ‘ran’ on the beach in Scotland). Thanks to her dealings with Fabletics, she’s got all the gear and no idea!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m no runner myself, but then I don’t claim to be.

Reactions: 8
Couch 2 5k is hard. Even now, I've been running a long time, I am a red sweaty heavy breathing asthmatic donkey when I run. No way she's doing that programme properly if she's not a red faced mess at the end in the posed photo

Reactions: 17
Couch 2 5k is hard. Even now, I've been running a long time, I am a red sweaty heavy breathing asthmatic donkey when I run. No way she's doing that programme properly if she's not a red faced mess at the end in the posed photo
She was out of breath cleaning out the frickin’ shoe cupboard!!
Have to say though - big thanks to her for showing me how to do it. Had NO idea how to organise footwear & was still trying to squeeze into my Clark’s Supertramp school shoes from 1982. Tch! What a silly billy! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think she’s packing for an early DLP trip 🤬🤬
I think she's packing for the UK holiday that she mentioned the other week.

Have to say though - big thanks to her for showing me how to do it. Had NO idea how to organise footwear & was still trying to squeeze into my Clark’s Supertramp school shoes from 1982. Tch! What a silly billy! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She gets out of breath walking up her stairs!

Didn't she do the shoe cupboard not long ago? She's always regurgitating the same old content. Boring cow!

Reactions: 9
It's amazing isn't it. How us mere mortals have lived without her. Amazing. Insights.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do her kids have so many pairs of shoes?! She mentioned Ethan has 4 pairs of sandals!!

Maybe I’m just tight but we have sort of 1 pair of flip flops, sandals, trainers, boots, wellies, smart shoes and school shoes each.

Reactions: 18
If she's packing for Disneyland Paris she's an even bigger bellend than I thought

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Pinko for the thread title.

RECAP: Babs still hasn't told her minions she's sold her house. She got over her 'anxiety' quick as a flash when the shops opened again and now she's announced they're going on two holidays, one obviously DLP.
Omg i am so happy I got a thread title!! Only my 2nd ever - my first was back in thread 3, funnily enough for another disney holiday thread! It must be fate! Thanks Mickey 🥰 and fellow tatlers xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do her kids have so many pairs of shoes?! She mentioned Ethan has 4 pairs of sandals!!

Maybe I’m just tight but we have sort of 1 pair of flip flops, sandals, trainers, boots, wellies, smart shoes and school shoes each.
Her kids have so many clothes it’s ridiculous. In her packing videos she puts together an outfit per day for them and each outfit has a separate pair of trousers (or at least they do for Erin). What kid has 7+ pairs of trousers?? Underwear I can understand and tops to some degree but a separate pair of trousers every day is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Her kids have so many clothes it’s ridiculous. In her packing videos she puts together an outfit per day for them and each outfit has a separate pair of trousers (or at least they do for Erin). What kid has 7+ pairs of trousers?? Underwear I can understand and tops to some degree but a separate pair of trousers every day is ridiculous.
My children have a full clean outfit everyday, as do I and my husband! We're going on holiday Friday and have packed 9 full outfits for all 4 of us 🤣 obviously I'm just a southern Brummy 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I struggle when mine go away on camp and I have to send 4 pairs of trousers and 3 pairs of shorts. I never have enough pairs for them 😂

They're spoilt with clothes for the same reason the house is full of plastic tit. She's addicted to shopping. For no reason.

Reactions: 3
I don't get how she thinks we would be interested in watching her:
  • going shopping
  • organising her house
  • cleaning
  • packing

does she think we have no lives whatsoever? her sheep must be borderline brain dead to watch that crap

Reactions: 15
I see it's Nanny San babysitting. She's posted a photo. I don't believe for one second they don't hug them!

Reactions: 12
My children have a full clean outfit everyday, as do I and my husband! We're going on holiday Friday and have packed 9 full outfits for all 4 of us 🤣 obviously I'm just a southern Brummy 🤷
I'm the same... But it's a North Birmingham thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm the same... But it's a North Birmingham thing 😂
Haha I'm no where near Brum, I live in Hampshire lol must of picked up this quirk in a trip to cadburys world! I thought it was normal thing to do though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re the same, we take lots of clothes because I don’t want to be doing washing on holiday.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.