Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You will need to get your binoculars out @MrsBriggs and tell us if she's there the next time she runs. Personally I don't believe it. Both because anyone who has seen her in real life says how stuck up she is and wouldn't talk to a stranger. And also because he seems to be there constantly. Plus the fact she is supposed to be "running past him" but even if she was on a walk section, he seems to be able to have quite the conversation with her 😂 hitting all her keys points too. #workingwoman #homeschoolextrodanaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OLD MAN IN PARK BM SUPPORTER:
Coincidence or imaginary? Discuss.....
All for the gram although maybe Mr Briggs is doing a spot of cheerleading from the sidelines lol have words Mrs B
(That would be freaking hilarious 😆 if he was the mystery supporter)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought someone said they have a friend who is a teacher and she’d seen Babs on her friends Facebook on a works night out? Could be misremembering that though.
Yes me!! That's literally all I know, fb friend that I went to college with used to teach with her, they're friends on fb on her private account.

She tagged my fb friend on a photo from her 40th Birthday party and thanked her school family for going (and named the school my friend teaches at)

Reactions: 4
I know this has been said before but totally different voice on the ads! 🙃

Reactions: 1
All for the gram although maybe Mr Briggs is doing a spot of cheerleading from the sidelines lol have words Mrs B
(That would be freaking hilarious 😆 if he was the mystery supporter)
Mr B has left the house for work long before BM starts lolloping round the park, dripping sweat everywhere.
Probably a good job too as I wouldn’t fancy her chances with his trip wire & other strategically placed booby traps....😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn‘t she spell check or proof read her ads. She has spelled recipe wrong on her stories. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve tried to look and I can’t see it, how do we know she’s moving?
Someone spotted her house online and posted a screenshot, admin deleted the posts about it as its not allowed! Definitely was her house tho!

Reactions: 4
Someone spotted her house online and posted a screenshot, admin deleted the posts about it as its not allowed! Definitely was her house tho!
Ahh I see! Thanks for clearing that up 😊 now I want to be nosey and see the house online haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Old Babs will advertise anything! Now it's fruit juice!
She's more interested in the vodka!

Why on earth do Tropicana need to pay boring mummy bloggers to advertise their juices? It's a well known brand that I imagine most people pop in their shopping trolleys. The fact that babs is promoting it alongside alcohol is hilarious as that's the part she's interested in. Also why do her and her doormat always pose sat on the floor next to their coffee table when they do AD's? Why doesn't she sit at the kitchen table or just stand up in their kitchen by the worktop? For someone with a numb fanny/leg/ankle/toes you would think sitting on the floor would be uncomfortable for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's more interested in the vodka!

Why on earth do Tropicana need to pay boring mummy bloggers to advertise their juices? It's a well known brand that I imagine most people pop in their shopping trolleys. The fact that babs is promoting it alongside alcohol is hilarious as that's the part she's interested in. Also why do her and her doormat always pose sat on the floor next to their coffee table when they do AD's? Why doesn't she sit at the kitchen table or just stand up in their kitchen by the worktop? For someone with a numb fanny/leg/ankle/toes you would think sitting on the floor would be uncomfortable for her?
She's using booze to promote it?! 😳 not a massive fan of Emily norris but at least she put some effort in and used it to make muffins!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.