Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do hope after tomorrow she never utters the words home schooling again. The way she bloody goes on about it all the time makes me irrationally angry.

Reactions: 11
I really do hope after tomorrow she never utters the words home schooling again. The way she bloody goes on about it all the time makes me irrationally angry.
Give it a year. Then she will tell us all About how ste and the kids have to explain to her what happened in 2020 because the stress of home schooling and subsequent shower melt down have made her forget the whole year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Give it a year. Then she will tell us all About how ste and the kids have to explain to her what happened in 2020 because the stress of home schooling and subsequent shower melt down have made her forget the whole year.
She will claim stress made her forget but suspect more likely culprit would be the booze!

Reactions: 6
That photo of Erin after having her ears pierced makes me feel sad. She is grinding her teeth together so tight and forcing her cheeks up to a point it looks painful. This is not a natural smile this is so forced I bet she has jaw ache. Why would you want that as a memory of your child, and I know its un kind but as babs has pointed it put so much. When she smiles like that it exaggerates her neck bend which is still there slightly but way better than it was. Its like all her muscles from her shoulders up are so tense.

Ive just tried to do it and it actually hurts my cheeks and neck

Reactions: 14
Biggest eye roll ever at her grid post this morning.
best home school teacher award for being amazing. Please! She’s barely done anything.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Considering Erins age her English needs work, signed an actual teacher (who knows babs homeschooling was sh*t) πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sure are a lot of posts about Erin and not about.... hmm, what’s his name again? I thought she had a son.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sure are a lot of posts about Erin and not about.... hmm, what’s his name again? I thought she had a son.....
does she?? lol

That not from Erin for a 9 year old is awful she has capital letters all over the place, the cursive writing is miss matched. There is no way she would have a pen licence with that writing and you would get a pen licence in year 3 at age 7-8. plus what child writes sign and name?? not to mention it should of been signed lol

Reactions: 4
Last day of home schooling guys. Will she shut the duck up about it after today?! Probably not

• Haha
If she keeps insisting that in the last week of school we watch movies I am going to explode πŸ™ˆ Emma! You were a teacher once seven thousand years ago (if you ever were one as quite frankly I don’t believe you) and education has come on very far from we watch movies...I have to many responsibilities and cannot plonk the pupils down in front of an animated film πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
What do you mean? Babs was up late last night making herself an award. πŸ™„
View attachment 183222
I'm raging at this.
Apart from moaning day in and day out, Babs has done no home schooling at all. That's right Babs, buying some plastic draws, labelling them, filling them with stationary, and putting pen pots on top DOES NOT count as home schooling 😑
She's clearly orchestrated this and it makes me sick,,,,,, its all about her!!!!!

Reactions: 14
What do you mean? Babs was up late last night making herself an award. πŸ™„
View attachment 183222
I still can’t get over she sleeps above a photo of her Nan and her best friend πŸ™ˆ it wouldn’t be so bad if it was her Nan and Grandad or her Nan and Mum!

It’s a good job no sex goes on it that room as I would feel weird having sex with my Nan and her friend looking down on us 🀣

does she?? lol

That not from Erin for a 9 year old is awful she has capital letters all over the place, the cursive writing is miss matched. There is no way she would have a pen licence with that writing and you would get a pen licence in year 3 at age 7-8. plus what child writes sign and name?? not to mention it should of been signed lol
I hope Erin made Daddy the same award but bigger and better seeing as he did the majority of homeschooling whilst babs sat on her arse watching tv?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My friend is a primary school teacher. She said occasionally at the end of term, they will watch an educational movie (like a documentary or something) related to what they’ve been learning, however with the amount of time it takes to find and research a movie that is relevant, and then watch it herself to check the content is correct and appropriate, she’d rather just plan and teach a lesson πŸ˜‚

It’s not any old animated tit like Babs puts on!! She gives teachers a bad name ☹

Up and about early taking photos of her running outfit in her bedroom with the curtains open. No way anyone else is in there. Unless ste isn't bothered and us up and about himself 🧐

Reactions: 3
Tattle must have a large number of users these days, even if some just have a look very rarely. Do you think it's odd that no one has ever come forward to mention that they used to work with her or had a child taught by her?

Tattle must have a large number of users these days, even if some just have a look very rarely. Do you think it's odd that no one has ever come forward to mention that they used to work with her or had a child taught by her?
I’d put β€œtaught” in quotation marks because I don’t believe for a second she actually did much teaching πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.