Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe in a few years her follow up book will be called ‘why won’t my children speak to me anymore?’ Cautionary mummy blogger tales!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think she tells "her girl" that she has to scrunch up her nose when she smiles?

Reactions: 8
Fgs, Stephen to dress in a suit on the last day of school? This is ALL for the gram. Who would do this in real life? And she 'jokes' - aka totally serious about being prom Kween and ste prom King. What on earth?? As if her kids will even know what she's on about- oh yeah I forget- theyv had to sit through grease and grease 2 for the last 5 years and didn't have a choice. It was either that or Ellen.

I dont know why I am surprised but whaaaaaaat da f???

Reactions: 13
1000% tomorrow she’ll do an at home ‘prom’ where they’re all dressed up for the Chinese. Takeaway dance will be a slow dance with the prawn cracker bag. She jokes but I bet she’s been planning this for weeks. Sad woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Echoing that Claire’s is the worst place you could get your ears pierced, short of doing it yourself at home with a needle.

Also I’m so mad because I have that jumpsuit 😭 though I have to say it clearly is too small for her across the chest, theres no way you should have to wear a t-shirt under it!

Spotted her commenting under a post of Sophie & Dave’s new baby to “give him a sniff for me!” Give the child sniffing a rest, you weirdo

Reactions: 5
1000% tomorrow she’ll do an at home ‘prom’ where they’re all dressed up for the Chinese. Takeaway dance will be a slow dance with the prawn cracker bag. She jokes but I bet she’s been planning this for weeks. Sad woman
A tik tok of we go together like ramayana whatever dingy ding ding a dong or whatever 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This bleeping face!
This is the woman who yet again is making it ALL about her!!!!!! Its the KIDS last day of term (even though she's not home schooled since Easter) abd she wants her and Ste to be Prom King and Queen. I'm telling you now she will do this, she'll fake a prom and she's doing it early to try and be one of the first on Insta!
Her kids are not even prom age!!!!!!
And we are NOT in America!
Give me strength!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely having had a career in marketing, she can see that there is a gap in the market for an insta mum of older children. I can't think of anybody with school aged children, juggling the tit that comes with that age. But no, she's continuing to pretend they're toddlers.

I wonder if she'll allow her son to have his ears pierced in a few years. I imagine not.

Reactions: 9
Aside from Claire’s being the worst place for a piercing (I know I’m just echoing others saying that) but if Erin isn’t old enough to clean her ears herself, she wasn’t old enough to have the piercing imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Aside from Claire’s being the worst place for a piercing (I know I’m just echoing others saying that) but if Erin isn’t old enough to clean her ears herself, she wasn’t old enough to have the piercing imo 🤷‍♀️
Agree!
But when Babs needs content for the gram, content she gets!!!!!

Reactions: 3
This bleeping face!
This is the woman who yet again is making it ALL about her!!!!!! Its the KIDS last day of term (even though she's not home schooled since Easter) abd she wants her and Ste to be Prom King and Queen. I'm telling you now she will do this, she'll fake a prom and she's doing it early to try and be one of the first on Insta!
Her kids are not even prom age!!!!!!
And we are NOT in America!
Give me strength!
Think it’s more appropriate for Ste to be the Prom QUEEN. After all, Emma’s got the balls in that house......😙

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.