Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I’m getting a complex that she’s never blocked me! 😂😂

The way she’s holding Ethan’s hand for painting is the way a toddlers is done. Who does that with a 7 and 9 year old? They’re capable of doing it themselves (if they want to!)

Look at the stuff Art Attack used to have kids making! The way she babys those kids is unreal.
I can imagine trying to do that with my boys at that age. That paint would be over everything as they’d see me as trying to baby them 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s so bleeping boring! Get off the internet you strange strange woman!

Reactions: 11
The way she talks about Gary Barlow online is just such a worry 🤦‍♀️ If I was him I'd have an injunction out on her quicker than you could say Brummy! Saying that, if I was him I'd have no clue who she even is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s not forget though that Ethan is a “little bit different”
Oh of course! I forgot his oft referred to but unspecified "difference"!! Tbh, I have 3 nephews in his age bracket (8, 7 and 6) and he seems quite similar to them- I always think when Emma says he's different she really means that he's different from her idea of what he should be like.

Reactions: 12
She's desperately trying to cling onto the "mum of toddlers" thing, that got her a bit of bank years ago. She just can't accept that kids in the middle-primary years are just not as cute any more. I mean, Erin is 9, going into Year 5. And she's got that look now that some girls get right before puberty starts, where they get all "legs for days". I can almost guarantee that she's not pooing while her mum is in the bath. And if she is, she certainly won't be 6 months from now. And really, if she and Ethan are, they need to be having talks about privacy. It's not appropriate or normal for 9 OR 7 year olds to be on the toilet when someone's in the bath.

And honestly, you do hand prints with pre-school children. For someone who used to be a teacher, you'd think she'd have a lot more interest in the home-schooling than she has had. Even Stephen managed to come up with the volcano idea that Emma got all jealous about, and I don't get the impression he's over-burdened with brain-cells.

On another topic, what (if anything) happened between her and Louise? I don't follow Louise any more, but I haven't seen Emma mention ANYTHING about Louise for probably well over a year. And they used to be so chummy.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, I’m getting a complex that she’s never blocked me! 😂😂

The way she’s holding Ethan’s hand for painting is the way a toddlers is done. Who does that with a 7 and 9 year old? They’re capable of doing it themselves (if they want to!)

Look at the stuff Art Attack used to have kids making! The way she babys those kids is unreal.
I was only honoured with a "Bab Block" because well I made her look a tit.

Like imagine actually being found out that you'd made up a story about your children of school age so desperate to poo near you that they are physically incapable of using a different toilet and they stared deep into your soul whilst you were naked staring back (Chip cup in one hand, phone in the other) ... and even going the extra mile to describe the stink of said dump.

But you just made all that up for the gram.

Reactions: 10
In her previous vlog (not the one she posted today, the one just before it) she's rambling on (yet again) about lockdown restrictions etc and one of her children lets out a piercing scream. She just casually stares into the camera and says "my children are just screaming". If my child screamed whilst I was upstairs, I'd immediately run downstairs to see what was wrong, regardless of whether or not there was another adult with them because that's just motherly instinct. She then said "I'm going to have to go because my children are screaming. They're not in pain. They're just screaming". How do you know they're not in pain when you haven't moved from the bed you're sat on? Plus it took another 5 minutes or so for her to actually go. Shocking.
If this was happening in my house I would go and see what was going on and then re record the vlog so there was no screaming because the kids would have been told. Why is it so slap dash? Also, why do the painting now? What is she doing for the next 6 weeks? She could do this activity any time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 I got blocked! My crimes

- I asked how they stared at her when the toilet is behind the bath
- I said she should write a sequel called Will I ever poop alone again.
I've been blocked too. 😂 😂
I said lock the door then and tell them they can't come in. 🤪:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 I got blocked! My crimes

- I asked how they stared at her when the toilet is behind the bath
- I said she should write a sequel called Will I ever poop alone again.
Because we said that on here and she reads here constantly so she blocked you as she knew you were a tattler. She’s so fake as she makes out she rarely blocks people. More lies babs 🤔

Reactions: 6
I've been blocked too. 😂 😂
I said lock the door then and tell them they can't come in. 🤪:rolleyes:
Didn’t she make some huge declaration not long ago about how she doesn’t block people? She is a liar. It isn’t any wonder she gets so triggered whenever somebody questions her integrity. The only overwhelming stench is coming from her... it’s called bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Haha I liked your comment and her page looks similar to me! The follow button is still there for me tho 🤷‍♀️ haha I guess now is as good a time as any to "come out" as the one that caused the hubub on her "fancy shower post" a while back! 🤣
I got blocked ages ago for liking a negative comment!

Well done for making her sob in the (fancy) shower again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9E939B8C-CCC3-45BC-BA74-D9EEBEF6A809.jpeg
As if she didn’t purposely not paint that bit. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her followers deserve her. What does “pinned” mean?

edited to add: I see now! She pins it so it is one of the first comments to show up. I bet she was waiting with bated breath for somebody to point it out.

Why is she treating them like toddlers??? Erin is NINE and Ethan is SEVEN. They aren’t 3 and 4?!?

Reactions: 11
this will all spectacularly implode one day soon. The kids will get teased mercilessly about her antics online and be rightly mortified by her ongoing use of them to make money. Her daughter prob won't get anywhere as a singer (not being harsh but it's v competitive), her son will be completely NORMAL (as he is now) and her husband will decide to lead a more honest life so she'll have to decide how to spin it all.

Reactions: 8
You’d think as a former teacher she’d know how cruel kids can be and she’s just handing any potential bullies all this embarrassing info about her kids, that’s probably not even true! Awful.

• Sad
Oh my gosh hand-prints is their Art home learning task! I agree with others, she’s desperate to hang on to the toddler years. not because she enjoyed the kids being that age, but because it was her way into this so-called career.
My god, woman, get yourself on Pinterest and find out about all the amazing creative activities kids in that age group can do instead of teaching them to mime to TikToks

Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh hand-prints is their Art home learning task! I agree with others, she’s desperate to hang on to the toddler years. not because she enjoyed the kids being that age, but because it was her way into this so-called career.
My god, woman, get yourself on Pinterest and find out about all the amazing creative activities kids in that age group can do instead of teaching them to mime to TikToks
Bet this took all of 5 minutes to do as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.