Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes out her children are immature to the point of being a bit "backwards" at times. At 7 and 9, surely you can lock the bathroom door and tell them that they have to use the en suite when someone else is in the main bathroom??
Let’s not forget though that Ethan is a “little bit different”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If her kids aren't going to the other bathroom, (because they are old enough to figure that one out for themselves) it is because Babs wants them to come into the bathroom where she is to keep her company and to parade her nakedness

Reactions: 4
So.. I, and practically everyone I know, announces it. I'm having a bath does anyone need the loo? My kids are fine it's usually my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she's got over her anxiety then and is now taking her daughter to have her ears pierced! :rolleyes: Such a trooper. 🤪

Reactions: 11
Previous posters hit the nail on the head when they said she is desperately clinging onto the 'babyhood' phase as a way of being relatable. The perfect demographic for her pamphlet was the tired, impressionable young Mum who she hoped to fleece.
She's now desperately searching for a USP. She has touched upon so many but none of them ring true. I often wonder why I still view her instas as I dropped a whole raft of the fleecing influencer brigade months ago. I think its because she's genuinely such a horror show. Your time is up Babs, you've made a mint out of us so get off the gram

Reactions: 13
I hope it’s not the kids using the toilet when she’s naked in the bath?? That’s so inappropriate and disgusting
Well it won't be Ste,,,,,, we all know he doesn't go within I mile of her if she's naked 🤢🤦‍♀️🥵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So her new starsign sounds like an arse crack which is quite a coincidence as she talks out her arse most of the time lol 😆

I wonder if the sequel to her book will I ever bath alone again - and ode to the phantom shitter and other bathtime stories

Bath bomb bath bomb you’re a bath bomb I like to get naked and share on.the.gram.all.day.long
Bath bomb bath bomb you’re a bath bomb take a dump, I’m a big fat lump fin. Done.

©️@goodegg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up from yesterday,,,,,,,
bleeping hell - how dumb are her followers to actually believe the bath/poo incident! She is vile, disgusting, desperate for engagement and a big fat lier!!!!! Her book was a flop, but she still needs to try and flog it as being relatable to her so makes up these awful toilet scenarios!!!
And yet again, our Oh So anxious Babs is the first in line at the piercing shop once they open 😳 piercing is THE last thing I'd consider at the moment, especially for a child.

Reactions: 16
I just cannot believe that Erin wants to go to the toilet with her mum watching. She's hardly a young child anymore. Yet in the comments she talks about it like it's both children who do this.

😂😂😂 I got blocked! My crimes

- I asked how they stared at her when the toilet is behind the bath
- I said she should write a sequel called Will I ever poop alone again.
Welcome to the “BM Blocked Me Club” !!
If it wasn’t for the lockdown restrictions I’d suggest a Social - meeting up & drinking Cock together 👍🏻🤪

• Haha

Bravo! Somebody needs to ask the important questions! I’m glad to see that next to nobody relates to her story about somebody taking a dump next to you while you have a bath. 50 odd comments on that post and half of them are her replies. 💩

It’s interesting to me how her whole demeanour changes when she talks about “my girl”. Ethan is sitting right there and doesn’t even get acknowledged. Gross.

Reactions: 7
There just isn't a bone in my body that believes Emma non toddler age children poo while she's in the bathroom. "Will I ever pee alone again" is something said by parents with toddlers not a "tween" as she's labelled Erin. I believe the poo story as much as I believe she has a bad back (not at all). I'm unsure why she is desperate to be a "scummy mummy" on Instagram. It's embarrassing 😬 your children aren't babies anymore Babs!

Haha I liked your comment and her page looks similar to me! The follow button is still there for me tho 🤷‍♀️ haha I guess now is as good a time as any to "come out" as the one that caused the hubub on her "fancy shower post" a while back! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In her previous vlog (not the one she posted today, the one just before it) she's rambling on (yet again) about lockdown restrictions etc and one of her children lets out a piercing scream. She just casually stares into the camera and says "my children are just screaming". If my child screamed whilst I was upstairs, I'd immediately run downstairs to see what was wrong, regardless of whether or not there was another adult with them because that's just motherly instinct. She then said "I'm going to have to go because my children are screaming. They're not in pain. They're just screaming". How do you know they're not in pain when you haven't moved from the bed you're sat on? Plus it took another 5 minutes or so for her to actually go. Shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I’m getting a complex that she’s never blocked me! 😂😂

The way she’s holding Ethan’s hand for painting is the way a toddlers is done. Who does that with a 7 and 9 year old? They’re capable of doing it themselves (if they want to!)

Look at the stuff Art Attack used to have kids making! The way she babys those kids is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, I think she’s too scared to admit she doesn’t know what to do with them for their age, hand painting is so not age 9 appropriate, why not just let them paint and you do work Emma? Make them share or make them sit there with no paint, Bet ste comes back in and rolls his eyes and then wets some plenty and cleans it up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.