Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the kids coming in for a poo is true either. She’s desperate to continue to relate to the mummy brigade which consists of mums with babies and toddlers.Your kids are older babs - you need to think of new content, not make up stuff that will embarrass your kids!!!

Reactions: 21
So Tuesday 'werk' day consists of a run, shopping and an afternoon bath.
Wow! And she had the nerve to keep congratulating herself for getting through lockdown whilst working?! If that's work then iv been seriously duped! Might leave the office tomorrow for a shopping trip.. a la Babs 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think the kids coming in for a poo is true either. She’s desperate to continue to relate to the mummy brigade which consists of mums with babies and toddlers.Your kids are older babs - you need to think of new content, not make up stuff that will embarrass your kids!!!
Exactly. I’m sure her kids are overjoyed she’s told the world about them shitting in front of her. Bet their school friends parents have a field day about her behind her back.

• Wow
Also, why does she insist on saying 'my girl' and 'my boy' (or 'the boy') when she clearly uses their names all the time to her followers so why doesn't she just say Erin and Ethan?

I follow one influencer who never features her kids so of course she calls them 'older girl' and 'toddler' to differentiate but babs sells her kids out so no need to use these sayings.

Reactions: 9
Was going to say the same! Guarantee no one even used the toilet, she just knows she can get away with saying whatever she wants on there as Stephen and the kids cannot see it.

Reactions: 7
They definitely have two bathrooms, so I don't understand the poo/bath situation.
Also, on YouTube she has made a statement thanking everyone for supporting her through these difficult months (as if she's the only one affected by the global pandemic) and said she wanted to say something about it now that there's "some light at the end of the tunnel". Does Stephen still filter the news for her, because the numbers on the gov website seem pretty dreadful still

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It is absolute bullshit that her children stare her in the face whilst they have a poo. My almost 3 year old daughter is toilet training and if she needs a poo she either hides somewhere to do it (we haven't quite mastered telling me she needs the toilet yet 😂) or if she is on the loo, she tells me to go away whilst she does it. This is an almost 3 year old not a 7 or 9 year old. If it's true then it's weird.

It is absolute bullshit that her children stare her in the face whilst they have a poo. My almost 3 year old daughter is toilet training and if she needs a poo she either hides somewhere to do it (we haven't quite mastered telling me she needs the toilet yet 😂) or if she is on the loo, she tells me to go away whilst she does it. This is an almost 3 year old not a 7 or 9 year old. If it's true then it's weird.
So true! When training my son he used to hide behind a curtain to go and even now at 4yo he doesn’t stare me in the face when he’s going, he just takes himself off as he does in school. She will stoop to anything for online attention. Silly bint.

Reactions: 6
I have the opposite problem, 1yr old staring me down while I'm on the toilet! 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course it's bullshit. She's shown us the bathroom numerous times so we can all see that the toilet is behind the bath over by the window and she's also shown us herself in the bath far too many times and we can see she lays with her back to the toilet so unless she's got eyes in the back of her head then there is no way they stare at her!

Reactions: 8
Hiiiiiiiii I’m baaaaaaaaackkkk (not that anyone is particularly interested I’m sure 😂😂). Had a complete BM break, she was making me too angry for words. Had a look at her stories today and good lord, I think the lockdown Saturday morning pastries have started to show. And what on earth is with that jumpsuit and those black sandals?! Teva type sandals are not good if you have problems with your feet or lower back, there is literally NO support in them! (Trust me, I have PF and have given up hope of wearing flip flops this year). Oh and if you’d bothered to read the news babs, kids under 11 won’t have to wear masks and FFS no one actually believes anyone comes in to the bathroom to have a tit while you’re in there!!

Reactions: 13
and at what point. Will she. Stop. Sticking. Full stops. In the middle. Of sentences. where they. Are. Bloody. Not needed??!!!!!!!!
Well. I. Am. SHOOKETH at the disapproval of Babs punctuation skills 🤣 she's a top notch head of department didn't you know? 🤦 I'm so mad I'm going to stomp upstairs and huddle amongst my umpteen Disney cuddly toys and suck my thumb and treat myself to a hot cock. Don't I know how to live 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say this but you worded it perfectly. Trying to stay relatable to people with toddlers and babies. Much like 'will I ever pee alone' is probably not much of a problem with older children either? More of a baby and toddler thing. At least that's my experience.

All of this wouldn't matter if she just waited to have a bath when the kids are in bed. Like normal people.

Reactions: 10
I think BM’s main problem is that her whole ‘gram career was based on her being a working mum who was struggling with 2 young children. This scenario has gone now. Although they’re both lovely kids, they are no longer cute toddlers causing mayhem on a daily basis & Emma can no longer cling onto the ‘working mum’ title, however many times she tries to play that card.
I think the only way she can regain the stability & credibility that she’s losing day by day is to start all over again & have another baby!!! 🤪
Come on Emma, ditch the skanky pj’s, squeeze into your best set of Bravissimo & allow Stephen entry into your spacious loft. Let’s get rabid!!
(Er, note to Ste - it’s the room at the top of the house, up the second set of stairs 👍🏻)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was just about to say this but you worded it perfectly. Trying to stay relatable to people with toddlers and babies. Much like 'will I ever pee alone' is probably not much of a problem with older children either? More of a baby and toddler thing. At least that's my experience.

All of this wouldn't matter if she just waited to have a bath when the kids are in bed. Like normal people.
If they only had one bathroom, I could understand having to occasionally let someone in for the loo while you're in the tub. But we all know she has an en suite. She makes out her children are immature to the point of being a bit "backwards" at times. At 7 and 9, surely you can lock the bathroom door and tell them that they have to use the en suite when someone else is in the main bathroom??

I think BM’s main problem is that her whole ‘gram career was based on her being a working mum who was struggling with 2 young children. This scenario has gone now. Although they’re both lovely kids, they are no longer cute toddlers causing mayhem on a daily basis & Emma can no longer cling onto the ‘working mum’ title, however many times she tries to play that card.
I think the only way she can regain the stability & credibility that she’s losing day by day is to start all over again & have another baby!!! 🤪
Come on Emma, ditch the skanky pj’s, squeeze into your best set of Bravissimo & allow Stephen entry into your spacious loft. Let’s get rabid!!
(Er, note to Ste - it’s the room at the top of the house, up the second set of stairs 👍🏻)
Absolutely this! It's why she's constantly hopping on bandwagon's and desperately hoping to find a new angle for her career (term used loosely).

Reactions: 9
I am a mother of toddlers and I honestly can’t relate to her at all. The 2 year old might come in (he can unlock the door from the outside 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) but the 7yo would 1000% not come into the bathroom unless it was an emergency.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.