Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That numb leg has done well to climb up some bunk beds and hoist itself onto the top bunk? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That numb leg has done well to climb up some bunk beds and hoist itself onto the top bunk? 🤔
I'll be amazed if she's actually managed to change the bed at all with all the tit all over it! If you're trying to be relatable at least make it look realistic! If we don't see sheets on the like I call it didn't happen! 🤣

Reactions: 8
73F6CA9C-4EF4-4687-90A5-B6E982685DC6.jpeg
Someone posted this the other day in the “have you met any influencers in real life thread” exactly how I thought emma would be.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Yeah, my kids have bunk beds (cause they share shock horror, not so my husband has a bed😂), not seeing the issue with changing them? Shes not that short is she so just another pathetic attempt to make it seen loke she is a hard done by, down trodden supermum?

Reactions: 6
That is the cringiest way to congratulate your “pal” on a pregnancy. No wonder Pentland ran for the hills

Reactions: 13
That is the cringiest way to congratulate your “pal” on a pregnancy. No wonder Pentland ran for the hills
I'm sure Rosie won't be far behind her!
They are not 'friends'. They've met once through work and I am a massive Chris & Rosie fan and I tell you what, Rosie would not tolerate our Babs for a second!

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell,.iconic will use literally anyone to advertise their crappy make up. Looking at how Babs does her make-up I'm not sure she is the best choice if they are wanting sales off her ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell,.iconic will use literally anyone to advertise their crappy make up. Looking at how Babs does her make-up I'm not sure she is the best choice if they are wanting sales off her ADs
I was literally coming on here to say that, the application too 🤢 if I wanted makeup tips it would not be from babs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel iconic just pick people out of a hat to send their products too. The annoying thing I have their face mist and it’s pretty decent 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure Rosie won't be far behind her!
They are not 'friends'. They've met once through work and I am a massive Chris & Rosie fan and I tell you what, Rosie would not tolerate our Babs for a second!
It was Rosie promoting her that got babs to her much wanted 100K followers!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I wonder if the going into school, presents, seeing the teachers and having a cry is actually because they’re moving schools with the house move and babs is trying to hide it behind picking up reports?

I know she buys Poundland tat for the teachers every year, but I suspect there’s more to it this year.

Afterall, the best way to get your first choice of secondary school is to have your kids in a feeder school for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ha, i know..."lovely news etc etc but remember that one time i met you. We became best.friends.4ever. and we did the.crazy dance. I flashed my gusset. So cray cray. Wild times."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was literally coming on here to say that, the application too 🤢 if I wanted makeup tips it would not be from babs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel iconic just pick people out of a hat to send their products too. The annoying thing I have their face mist and it’s pretty decent 😒
That's so right. 'Pick people out of a hat' 😂
She looks like a 🤡

Bloody hell shes practically put that blusher in her eyeballs. Does she know where her cheeks are?! Not blended in at all either.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the going into school, presents, seeing the teachers and having a cry is actually because they’re moving schools with the house move and babs is trying to hide it behind picking up reports?

I know she buys Poundland tat for the teachers every year, but I suspect there’s more to it this year.

Afterall, the best way to get your first choice of secondary school is to have your kids in a feeder school for it.
Had not considered that! Yes, if they are leaving it is more understandable that she may have set this up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.