Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at her stories. She does state they are coming tomorrow, so she got that bit right- but unless these "couple of friends" live together she shouldn't be having both over.
As per usual she is taking the loosening of the rules as an invitation to push them as far as she can. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she last moved? The new house had exactly the same front room it was freaky must be moving for darling Erin then for better schools.

Reactions: 2
These are the new rules from tomorrow.
Yes, it says that you can meet up with 2 households and that your support bubble (her parents) count as one household. Unless her friends live together, then it's still breaking the rules isn't it?

Reactions: 4
Daily summary of Babs stories (particularly since covid 19)

- 6am "good morning happy *insert day here*"
- *puts hand under chin* (what is all that about?)
- "I hope you are all wellll" *gurns*
- *slobbery yawn while pulling top, flicking hair, picking face etc*
- "just gonna do more homeschooling today, kids still at hommeee" *gurns and zooms in on face* "hopefully there will be good news soon Boris" *gurns more and zooms in again hand under chin*

-followed by umpteen photos throughout the day of cheap tat she's bought, her "werking" (watching tit TV) and slagging off "steephann" and a bit more gurning

It's all so predictable but I can't help myself watching just for shits and giggles on here 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or is that new ad tone deaf? Seems to me like it mirrors the BLM protests and it’s her making money about chips...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They pledge to keep walking together? Do they not go for days at a time without leaving the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They pledge to keep walking together? Do they not go for days at a time without leaving the house?
She means she'll be walking away from them, up the stairs to her sweaty pit, while the kids walk into the front room to play animal crossing and Stephen finally walks out of the closet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes, it says that you can meet up with 2 households and that your support bubble (her parents) count as one household. Unless her friends live together, then it's still breaking the rules isn't it?
Yep!!

Reactions: 1
Oh gawd. I hope McCain don’t give her an advert on the TV - that’ll put me right off my Corrie ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her parents aren’t her bubble. They’re in a bubble with her sister so her sister and one other households can come round. So when she said she had friends coming around that’s against the rules if they’re from different households but not if the friends (man, wife, kids) are all from same household.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Re house move. What babs will do is first announce that she has something to tell the minions. She will say she's nervous but very excited. She will also turn it such a way that it feels like a surprise for the minions so they get all worked up before hand. This will come after the actual move. She will film the move and in an announcement video she will let us all know that we shouldn't worry, there will be moving vlogs coming but she has been very busy. She will then make sure to share any comment that congratulates her or says not to feel nervous the minions are very happy, just so she feels that she will have a barrier of security around her. She will put the move down to trolls partially to make people feel sorry for her (even though no 'troll' aka people would go near her house). She will try to trick her followers into thinking everyone is on her side but in reality a lot of people will feel lied to.

• Wow
Random thought - are there any performing arts schools that they could be moving nearer to? Queen Erin wants to be a “triple threat” after all (don’t get me started on how that isn’t even a career) and I can imagine babs packing up and selling if it meant her beloved got to go to a different class or performing arts school!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.