Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would that be diet cock, or a cheeky cock?!
Hmmm.... Tricky.. probably a cheeky cock 😜

her latest story on the run

"Obviously coz of looking after the kids all summer".

Yes like every other sodding parent out there Bab. You're not special. And the rest of us do it whilst working proper jobs not dicking around on youtube and gurning into the camera about disney cartoon character crushes.
Get. A. Grip.

I'm on the first day of my period and that comment just really rattled me 🤣🤪 I'm off to sob into a period cake..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was "testing" her gifted fabletics stuff this morning, she did the ad ages ago does this mean she's had even more?!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He'll be hiring out a whole nursing home for it! Anything to boost kween Babs ego
Like a scene from Cocoon - scary times! 😖

She was "testing" her gifted fabletics stuff this morning, she did the ad ages ago does this mean she's had even more?!
Think they probably had to send her the XXL RR (Reinforced Range) - due to the fact that, when wearing the standard version, her circulation was in danger 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Date Night!!!!??
Who's she bleeping kidding?
She's booked a table at 5pm 🤣🤦‍♀️
She'll be back in her sweaty Dressing Gown lying on the sofa by 7pm, watching crap television and Insta Storying it all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also the way she says she is trying out her fabletics stuff, is this the first time she's worn them to actually work out in??

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Im confused, i have watched a much slimmer, fitter woman on instagram struggle at points with the couch to 5k, yet babs who doesnt exactly give off fit vibes is sailing through to the end of week 4 and now saying its going to get harder? Is it because she has a numb foot/leg/fanny flap that she can run through the pain? She is one of the fit, toned larger lady? Or is it that she is talking a pile of shite as usual?

Reactions: 12
Im confused, i have watched a much slimmer, fitter woman on instagram struggle at points with the couch to 5k, yet babs who doesnt exactly give off fit vibes is sailing through to the end of week 4 and now saying its going to get harder? Is it because she has a numb foot/leg/fanny flap that she can run through the pain? She is one of the fit, toned larger lady? Or is it that she is talking a pile of shite as usual?
she’s talking absolute tit as usual. She’s over weight, unfit and a smoker. She’s full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly- I follow Jason Manford and he is out of breath and basically saying how hard going it is! 😅

Reactions: 6

In this vlog she not only sings the incorrect lyrics to a take that song but she also asks if other countries celebrate Easter. Wasn't she a Religion teacher?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

In this vlog she not only sings the incorrect lyrics to a take that song but she also asks if other countries celebrate Easter. Wasn't she a Religion teacher?
She knows it is just for engagement purposes.

She finds couch25k easy becuase she doesn't do it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly- I follow Jason Manford and he is out of breath and basically saying how hard going it is! 😅
If she was out of breath walking and talking along a path at a NT a coupe of weeks ago, I can't see how she wouldn't be bright red and out of breath.

Reactions: 11
Wish she’d stop trying to make ‘oh it’s a midlands thing!’ happen. Not everything is a midlands thing Emma. It’s an area of England, not a different country!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: off to DLP, what a shock. No doubt she’ll get drunk off a cheeky cock.

Reactions: 6

What a fraud not only with take that aka biggest fan and Easter!!! Specialty in Islam didn’t you know.... she’s a absolute tool sometimes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.