Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It IS important. Well done for doing such a worthwhile job đŸ‘đŸ»
Also, taking advantage of their followers is one thing (they may act like they love them, but when Brummy Mummy’s idea of engagement is replying with a love heart and a blowing kiss Emoji, you do wonder), since really, these people are strangers to them, so what do they care, but taking advantage of your own kids?

It’ll never sit right with me.

Reactions: 15
Her accounts are due by 10th September 2020 so not long until we know how much she’s getting. But let’s not forget Stephen’s company has over 100k in the bank so he’s not exactly doing badly.

Now, one thing she could be doing is buying a new house as the company. It’s a legal way of paying less tax, though I’m not up on all the details of it. We’ll know though with the accounts if they do though.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I always assumed they were in Quinton/Bearwood. Isn’t it funny how we all think things differently
Was her old house Bearwood way? I used to live literally around the corner from her current house before I moved out of Birmingham!
Maybe she won’t post about moving and see if anyone notices her house has changed?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Influencers take advantage of people- it’s as simple as that. Their followers and their family and friends alike. They sell under the pretence of being a friend and they’re not. I despair that this is a job and such a lucrative (and immoral in my opinion) one at that. Wealth disparity in this country and indeed the world makes me sick but especially when it is earned in such a loose and vacuous way.
I work so hard as a part time teacher with teens; it’s rewarding and important but I get pittance in comparison to Bab and let’s not forget our wonderful Nurses and hospital cleaning staff etc that get even less. This world sucks. Anyway bab, enjoy pissing your money away. Boo hoo, you don’t know you’re born. Oh and grow up.
I agree 100%!! My mum has been an NHS nurse 35+ years, is working with Covid patients now etc & she could only dream of all the luxury Emma rewards herself. Likewise my partner is working on the Covid ICU ward and the thought of going to Disney world makes my bank account feel queasy. Just shows what the world is really like doesn't it, when people in their PJ's who prat around on Instagram flashing their chub rub shorts earn more than someone like you who's teaching children or an NHS staff member who's saving lives. It's horrific.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was her old house Bearwood way? I used to live literally around the corner from her current house before I moved out of Birmingham!
Maybe she won’t post about moving and see if anyone notices her house has changed?
She'll be parted from her precious mugs whilst she's moving house. We'll hear all about how her fabulous favourite one is packed away .... I really think the move is to generate new/different content so we'll definitely know she's moved .

Reactions: 6
This house move will be the start of the end for her. You only have to look at the meldrums to see it. Even Louise lost a lot of followers after she moved. People follow others as they are relatable once they are no longer relatable they move on. What with everything going on right now it will be taken even worse than usual i think with a lot of people concerned about finances.

Reactions: 17
I don't think she'll be able to afford Edgbason as someone up thread mentioned.

I bet my bottom dollar they are moving to the more affluent Harborne postcode. That B17 label means everything... I can't see her moving the kids from their school, they have to drive anyway but she won't want to go too far.

Don't mean to offend Mrs Briggs, I lived down the road from you in my 20s just off the Boulevard having grown up in that area, and your road is much nicer but you'll just know it eats at Babs that's she's the wrong side of Harborne. She wants to be like her mate Harborne Kate.

I'm hoping I'm right because the alternative of moving nearer to nanny San is terrifying me. She won't want to live in the Birmingham areas surrounding Solihull, like Sheldon, Acocks Green or Hall Green.

My area has an awful lot of new developments going up though!
I am from Birmingham. I don't think the surrounding areas of Solihull will suit her. And inside Solihull might be a bit out of her price range, considering she'd need a mansion to fit all her mugs and Disney crap.

I agree. They're just the same as people flogging Yunique make up to their 'friends' in my opinion. Just oversharing while they are doing it. You do a much more worthwhile job!
Completly agree with this!! My closest friend at the moment is really trying to shove some one drink a day cleanse down my neck. 100 social media posts a day and telling me how great it is for £45 a month. For one drink a day!! I'll save on that and loo roll and buy normal food 😳

Reactions: 10
It was me who found her house on the market, well stumbled across. Not gonna lie, I was nosing around. I always knew what road she lived on but not the exact house. I’m always down that park and was curious. Quick search on house sales in 2017 and hers came up.
Trust me, I ain’t a creep 😂 Just a local girl who knows the area, If this wasn’t Brum and was elsewhere I wouldn’t of figured it out or bothered to. When it’s your hometown you feel more nosy and connected if you get what I mean.
But at the end of the day she’s the fool who hasn’t kept things private enough.
Is it on zoopla? I seem to have missed the whole house moving thing just catching up now. As a fellow brummy my favourite thing to do is search zoopla!

Reactions: 3
Being a 3pm pyjama wearing lazy slob was fine for her 3 bed terrace. A lot of people obviously thought “Ooh, she’s just like me! Fancy - I do that too!! Blah, blah, blah!!”
I’m not sure her fans will feel the same if she’s doing it from a 500k+ house. That USP will fade away quicker than her hair dye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I honestly have no idea. I thought selly park/oak got some reason.

Reactions: 1
Of course she does hence the 5 holidays a year and how this year they were meant to stay at that expensive Disney hotel.
The 'expensive' Disney hotel she said they were meant to stay at was Animal Kingdom Lodge which is actually the Cheapest of all the Disney hotels in that range!!!! Typical Babs dressing it up.... Fir Coat and No Knickers style!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The 'expensive' Disney hotel she said they were meant to stay at was Animal Kingdom Lodge which is actually the Cheapest of all the Disney hotels in that range!!!! Typical Babs dressing it up.... Fir Coat and No Knickers style!
5 Holidays a year!! Were any of them gifted? Jesus christ, where am I going wrong?
Start a blog and chat tit and act like a fool is now on my to do list! No wait I have some self respect left.

The Over use of the world “kiddos” drives me insane
I feel like she's trying to make it a thing. Like bambino in Friday night dinner. It's just not gonna happen. Like her diet cock.
She's one of those people that just looks like she needs a good shag!!?might dampen down her energy a bit.

Reactions: 6
I think she makes a lot more than many people realise from the 'Gram, I really do
I know she's hardly in the Mrs Hinch league, but I read somewhere she (Hinch) makes ÂŁ24,000 per ad. Brummy could easily be on 5k per ad.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Are her parents Olton way? I can imagine her moving that way or maybe she’s off to Solihull in a big house. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.