Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed on the story about RHONY because she doesn’t know how to end the boring story. She awkwardly looks into the camera to try and be funny, made me cringe so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who drinks coke at 10 in the morning!!! Not a good example for her kids!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Look at the unfortunate way my phone froze! 😂.

Still can’t believe she hasn’t addressed her blatant racism from last week. I’ve commented (they were deleted), I’ve DM’d and emailed her from her blog. No response.

Disgusting behaviour especially when we had the ‘I’ve told the kids they must call out racist behaviour’. Can’t do it if it’s you though Babs?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who drinks coke at 10 in the morning!!! Not a good example for her kids!!!
Me....although more like 8/9 😂

I don’t drink tea or coffee, so either coke (if we have any!) or squash....
Oh and just because I’m not a great example to my kids, they are 10 and 6 and haven’t even tried fizzy drink :)

Reactions: 12
Check out her current replies to people on that newest post. 🤣, 🤣, 🤣 and then for a particularly interesting comment, OHHHH. She has such a special connection with her followers. I can really see why they all missed each other so much.

• Haha
Babs, as you or Stephen or paul read here, it doesn't matter how many times you say diet cock it isn't going to become a thing. It isn't a brummie thing or a Midland thing, you and you alone call it it as your juvenile mind finds it hilarious. However I did notice in your vlog the other day when saying it was hard to find caffeine free coke, yes coke, which it isn't I have a cupboard full, you called it diet coke. So even you don't actually call it cock. Just stop. You really need a good shag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Babs, as you or Stephen or paul read here, it doesn't matter how many times you say diet cock it isn't going to become a thing. It isn't a brummie thing or a Midland thing, you and you alone call it it as your juvenile mind finds it hilarious. However I did notice in your vlog the other day when saying it was hard to find caffeine free coke, yes coke, which it isn't I have a cupboard full, you called it diet coke. So even you don't actually call it cock. Just stop. You really need a good shag!!
honestly the fact she constantly implies it’s a brummie thing boils my piss!!

Stop. Just. Stop. You. Are. Boring. You. Have. No. Content.

Reactions: 12
Check out her current replies to people on that newest post. 🤣, 🤣, 🤣 and then for a particularly interesting comment, OHHHH. She has such a special connection with her followers. I can really see why they all missed each other so much.
I'm honestly flabbergasted at her laziness. It's her job!

• Haha
honestly the fact she constantly implies it’s a brummie thing boils my piss!!

Stop. Just. Stop. You. Are. Boring. You. Have. No. Content.
And the way she keeps explaining it. Emma, stop trying to make diet cock happen, it’s not going to happen! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And the way she keeps explaining it. Emma, stop trying to make diet cock happen, it’s not going to happen! 😂
it will never happen. Please babs go into your local shop and ask for a diet cock. Watch what happens - I’d pay to see them rip the piss into you.

that would be original content tho, not the regurgitated crap you’re doing at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don't get it. Diet cock isn't even slightly funny. Why is absolutely everything sexualised. It's weird. Does Emma have a PO box? I feel inclined to gift her a vibrator, she seems frustrated , no advert required of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m no prude in the slightest but it really isn’t bleeping funny. Diet Coke? Your just saying that for no reason but to be crude.
She was calling an animal Crossing catalogue sexual yesterday. It’s not right.

Gonna talk about the fact your a racist yet emma??

Reactions: 13
I just don't get it. Diet cock isn't even slightly funny. Why is absolutely everything sexualised. It's weird. Does Emma have a PO box? I feel inclined to gift her a vibrator, she seems frustrated , no advert required of course 😂
Can you get Disney ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she on about In her last post and what is wrong with these women saying they all Go off on a dramatic strop for attention?
I agree with this comment though although I can’t see it anymore 🧐
7FA60BED-2E34-4C44-99E6-2067C4125951.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.