Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you could do what the rest of us do and watch via Gramster so we don’t push her engagement up 😂
I knew nothing about Gramster - I’m such an old bird!! Still typing away on my Commodore 64....🥴
Have tried to join but it says it’s not available in my country or region!!! Wtf?? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew nothing about Gramster - I’m such an old bird!! Still typing away on my Commodore 64....🥴
Have tried to join but it says it’s not available in my country or region!!! Wtf?? 😭
I’m in the same region (read city) and I have it! Oh a Commodore 64 I loved mine!

Reactions: 1
Ah thank you! ☺ xxx
Mrs Briggs maui alarm inspired me.
Oh my, I’m inspiring people now, just like the great lady herself 👍🏻 Is it time for me to lie spread eagled in the bath yet, eating a kebab? Just say the word 🤪🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Ste is deaf!!! I mean serious question. How else could he put up with listening to that 24/7???
Also, another GENUINE question, do they STILL not share a bed? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember a few months ago I commented on one of the unmumsy mum's posts. I think I commented something about the school her kids went to. I didn't mention its name but what I'd written could cause other people to name the school so she deleted my post. She then had the decency to message me privately and explain what had happened and why she had deleted the post. She was so lovely in her message too as she knew I didn't mean any malice and just hadn't thought about what I was doing. She didn't just delete and block me without any explanation. That's how followers should be treated. Not blocked and ignored and referred to as trolls when a lot of the time they're just curious.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
First the animal crossing book was sexual, now jus rol cinnamon pastry? Babs, I don’t think you know what that word means!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First the animal crossing book was sexual, now jus rol cinnamon pastry? Babs, I don’t think you know what that word means!
Come on Stephen do us all a favour and spend some time alone in bed with Babs and show her what she has been missing. Finding books, mugs etc sexual is bizarre and quite worrying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We get it!! You make bleeping cinnamon pastries every Saturday morning! Her content is so repetitive it’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Come on Stephen do us all a favour and spend some time alone in bed with Babs and show her what she has been missing. Finding books, mugs etc sexual is bizarre and quite worrying
I am now fully of the opinion that they are good friends and she’s his beard. Ste might have a pal on the side but what about Babs, she can’t get her kicks from just pastry can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am now fully of the opinion that they are good friends and she’s his beard. Ste might have a pal on the side but what about Babs, she can’t get her kicks from just pastry can she?
No silly, not just pastry! She gets them from plants, mugs, stationary, clothes, basically any inanimate object!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.