Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't mention it then, don't want to give her any scope to big up her ego anymore than she already does!
and we all know she will. We should love that she’s speaking to her children about it.
How they have got to 9 and 7 without her talking about it living in Birmingham is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s blocked me on Instagram.
If anyone wants me I’ll be lying in the shower 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is something I don’t understand about influencers, why block anyone? What does it accomplish? There is no barriers to stop someone signing up with new accounts if they wanted to, so it’s an entirely pointless exercise! And if I was a troll, I sure as tit would be signing up with multiple accounts because the blocking just proves I’d know how to annoy you which is the ultimate goal of a troll isn’t it?

Reactions: 8
This is something I don’t understand about influencers, why block anyone? What does it accomplish? There is no barriers to stop someone signing up with new accounts if they wanted to, so it’s an entirely pointless exercise! And if I was a troll, I sure as tit would be signing up with multiple accounts because the blocking just proves I’d know how to annoy you which is the ultimate goal of a troll isn’t it?
I was just thinking the other day that the people that have huge threads on here are the people who censor their feed and block anyone that disagrees with them. Seems like a ridiculous business strategy to me!

Reactions: 12
These irritating Influencers are just the annoying, attention-seeking, dramatic, selfish narcissists you see at the school gate given 'a platform'. She'd be a pretty self-absorbed person without Insta, now she's insufferable as it's gone to her head.

Reactions: 10
I just spat out my diet cock 😂😂😂 Oh I bet you are beside yourself!
DIET Coke??? I’m amazed you’ve managed to get one of those. According to the Kween, it’s really difficult to get hold of sugar free/caffeine free drinks in Britain !!!!!!! What planet is she on??
And yes, I’m beyond distraught. Have booked sessions with a psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, psychiatrist & counsellor as my husband wants to use the shower.
Am currently shoving my face into a ‘duck You Briggs!’ cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DIET Coke??? I’m amazed you’ve managed to get one of those. According to the Kween, it’s really difficult to get hold of sugar free/caffeine free drinks in Britain !!!!!!! What planet is she on??
And yes, I’m beyond distraught. Have booked sessions with a psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, psychiatrist & counsellor as my husband wants to use the shower.
I mean they are more difficult to get ahold of you if you’re treating your husband like a doormat and make him do the shopping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha did she say that? A shortage? What is she on about?!

Unlike brummy I've managed to go to a shop and do a food shop for my family in between actually working full time and 'childcare'.

Reactions: 6

Unlike brummy I've managed to go to a shop and do a food shop for my family in between actually working full time and 'childcare'.
she’s too good for the food shop she send the 6’2 boy to do it for her. Same as cook the roast on a Sunday

Reactions: 1

In her latest vlog she stated that, as a rule, Britain doesn’t do sugar/caffeine free drinks!!! It’s about 15.25 mins in. Wtf!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.