Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all so much for help measuring my boobs 🤣 I've come out as a 28 FF (WTF) I may trial a 30 as this cannot possibly be correct 😂 thanks again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's not how you measure anymore. Your measurement is your back size. So if you measure 33 inches, you're a 34. Then measure across the main part of the bust. You don't add inches anymore, haven't done for many years. It's why a lot of people in their 30s and 40s are wearing the wrong sized bra.
Yeah I’m going back about 15 years, actually closer to 20 (god, how did that happen?!)

Urgh, they all stroked those cows on their picnic. Where did they wash their hands afterwards?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They went to Ludlow for their picnic. That is roughly an hour and a half from where they live (Birmingham) 🤦.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'd never seen a Babs and Louise video before .. so decided to watch a couple. OMG she is awful to Louise.

Sure it was brought up at the time but they were at Louises and Louise said something about her mum being dead. Emma rolls her eyes and say can we just have one vlog where Louise doesn't mention her dead mum.

WTF?!!?

How can someone who spends so much time with her own mum, have no experience of what its like to lose a parent be so flippant over a friends comment about their deceased parent?

Sorry but some deaths stay with you to the point where you remember every single day. If thats how Louise grieves then as a friend just let her.

No wonder they are no longer friends.
What happened between her and Louise? They used to do loads of videos together and then it just seemed to stop

why is she clapping out of a window? why can she not be bothered to walk down Stairs and clap out her door even in the back garden but out of a window because she is just to lazy gggrrrr

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They went to Ludlow for their picnic. That is roughly an hour and a half from where they live (Birmingham) 🤦.
Did you see the ‘city dwelling kids’ post?! They hardly live in an inner city tower block?!

Reactions: 7
POA stops when the person dies so I hope shes not been divvying anything up if that's the case!
Not defending BM because she makes my skin crawl most of the time... BUT (sorry!) I don’t think we should be casting aspersions about her late Nans finances nor that NannySan has been doing anything wrong with regards the POA. A) We know nothing about how much money was left B) banks can actually release a deceased persons funds to their next of kin/ appointed representative without probate up to a certain amount C) remember her nan was in a care home and they cost a fortune D) a couple of flower pots and some paint is a couple of hundred quid at most E) despite her putting her life out there I don’t think it’s our business to speculate on those things and she shouldn’t have to explain the how much or how quicks. Ps I work with deceased bank acs / POA etc for my job and have for 20 years so I’m just saying the facts.
What she DOES piss me off about is that she even tells us it’s her nans money to start with. I also wonder how much of HER earnings Stephen has control of if they don’t have joint accounts. Or is that why all their holidays are to Disney because HE does all the household bills, food etc and then she comes along and says here’s MY money and it’s going on what I want to spend it on and that’s Disney. And he just goesalong with it #nobackbone

Reactions: 14
Not defending BM because she makes my skin crawl most of the time... BUT (sorry!) I don’t think we should be casting aspersions about her late Nans finances nor that NannySan has been doing anything wrong with regards the POA. A) We know nothing about how much money was left B) banks can actually release a deceased persons funds to their next of kin/ appointed representative without probate up to a certain amount C) remember her nan was in a care home and they cost a fortune D) a couple of flower pots and some paint is a couple of hundred quid at most E) despite her putting her life out there I don’t think it’s our business to speculate on those things and she shouldn’t have to explain the how much or how quicks. Ps I work with deceased bank acs / POA etc for my job and have for 20 years so I’m just saying the facts.
What she DOES piss me off about is that she even tells us it’s her nans money to start with. I also wonder how much of HER earnings Stephen has control of if they don’t have joint accounts. Or is that why all their holidays are to Disney because HE does all the household bills, food etc and then she comes along and says here’s MY money and it’s going on what I want to spend it on and that’s Disney. And he just goesalong with it #nobackbone
Yes, why even mention that it’s her Nan’s money though? I find that so crass anyway. This is the very problem with these people needing to share every moment of their lives, we know things about them that we shouldn’t. I think anything that she posts is fair play for discussion. It’s her choice what she keeps private, which we know is not a lot.

Reactions: 10
I know it’s not against the rules but I can’t believe she’d promote the fact they went all the way to Ludlow. I live in Birmingham and there’s plenty of nice countryside around here without having to go all that way. We are in a pandemic not on a bloody holiday.

Reactions: 9
You're right, I'm sorry for mentioning it, I wasn't thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know it’s not against the rules but I can’t believe she’d promote the fact they went all the way to Ludlow. I live in Birmingham and there’s plenty of nice countryside around here without having to go all that way. We are in a pandemic not on a bloody holiday.
Unfortunately lots of people are treating it as a holiday. Summer holiday from school. Holiday from work. It feels like a holiday to them, and they forget to be sensible. There was no reason to drive so far today.

Yes, why even mention that it’s her Nan’s money though? I find that so crass anyway. This is the very problem with these people needing to share every moment of their lives, we know things about them that we shouldn’t. I think anything that she posts is fair play for discussion. It’s her choice what she keeps private, which we know is not a lot.
I agree that’s what I said. That she shouldn’t mention it being money left by her nan. It is crass and there’s no needs for it. She’s spent a couple of hundred quid - that’s a drop in the ocean to what she spends on tat / hauls / Disney holidays. There is no need for her to mention it. But I guess in her own pompous way it’s about reminding people that money falls into her lap.
But her Nans finances and her mums having/not having/ abusing use of a POA isn’t speculation on her but others who didn’t ask for that info to be shared. And abuse of a POA is an incredibly serious criminal matter. Which I am sure hasn’t been the case.

The irony of this after she wouldn’t let Louise mention her mum! 🤣
Because it’s all about HER. Every comment she posts on other people’s ig posts she makes it about her. I met her once to talk to and I’d been fooled by her ‘persona’ until then. But talking to her face to face she really is a sour faced narcissistic old boot.

• Wow
Goodness. Do any of you ladies on here have smallish boobs, or is it only me? 😥Sniff.....
#feelinginadequate&jelofBM’srack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.