Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she gets lots of DM’s explaining that basketball is one of the sports the government said could be played again along with tennis and golf. Naughty Stephen not updating her on this news!

She reminds me of that woman they interviewed on the beach who said she had travelled an hour and a half to the beach and didn’t expect it to be that busy! She ended up in the press having the piss taken out of her.

I can see through you babs mentioning Connell’s chain because you know Normal People was such a hit with all those new young tiktok fans you’ve gained. Engagement, engagement, engagement. Sad, sad, sad. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I hope she gets lots of DM’s explaining that basketball is one of the sports the government said could be played again along with tennis and golf. Naughty Stephen not updating her on this news!

She reminds me of that woman they interviewed on the beach who said she had travelled an hour and a half to the beach and didn’t expect it to be that busy! She ended up in the press having the piss taken out of her.

I can see through you babs mentioning Connell’s chain because you know Normal People was such a hit with all those new young tiktok fans you’ve gained. Engagement, engagement, engagement. Sad, sad, sad. 🙄
and Connell's chain has it's own insta account

Reactions: 3
and Connell's chain has it's own insta account
Yep so she wants them to share her story in the hope of gaining more followers.

Must admit I don’t understand how that chain account has gained so many followers. It’s boring. Just pics of his chain and very little content! Although not quite as boring as babs account 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yep so she wants them to share her story in the hope of gaining more followers.

Must admit I don’t understand how that chain account has gained so many followers. It’s boring. Just pics of his chain and very little content! Although not quite as boring as babs account 🤣
I think it's just to feature pics of him looking brooding. Agree completely about Brummy's plan re: gaining followers.

Reactions: 4
Wait, she doesnt know whether to be annoyed at people out doing stuff, while she was out doing stuff?! 😒 she travelled an hour and a half to eat a warm beige picnic!!! Oh she makes me so cross! Also, bojo is aiming for all primary age to be back for a month before breaking up for summer. They break up on 10th July. Theres about 2 weeks after the 1st lot going back before they'll have 1 month till summer. You've not got as long as u think to decide love!

Wait, she doesnt know whether to be annoyed at people out doing stuff, while she was out doing stuff?! 😒 she travelled an hour and a half to eat a warm beige picnic!!! Oh she makes me so cross! Also, bojo is aiming for all primary age to be back for a month before breaking up for summer. They break up on 10th July. Theres about 2 weeks after the 1st lot going back before they'll have 1 month till summer. You've not got as long as u think to decide love!
Everybody breaks up at a different time, where I live they don’t break up till around the 20th of july 💁🏻‍♀️ But we will absolutely not see full primary schools until September and even then it will most likely be a new normal

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she have an original bone in her body? Connells chain? You were completely slating the end of the show two weeks ago.

And don’t get me started on her commenting on how others are choosing to spend their isolation. If you didn’t have the luxury of being able to stay entirely at home you would have seen that people have been ignoring isolation guidelines from the beginning. Too late to get on your high horse now.

Reactions: 13
I find it weird that Katie is still so chummy with her, always commenting supportively on her posts. I don’t see Emma returning the favour all that much though. And I actually think Emma was worse to Katie in some of those videos. Social media is such a fickle place.. good on Louise for distancing herself and not worrying about how it would come across.

Just seems so strange, tennis and golf are both non contact but basketball isn't. So why include that and not others

Reactions: 2
She influences me to be nothing like her! She’s so odd! Not an original bone in her body and so selfish and removed from the real world! As NHS staff (I work in the lab, blood sciences, pathology) I have still had to go to work AND support my kids doing their school work AND do the weekly shop AND look after my elderly grandmother. I hope all the key workers and especially staff who have been putting themselves at risk whilst working with covid + patients have unfollowed her as she is just taking the piss moaning about being stuck at home doing ads about jelly ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She influences me to be nothing like her! She’s so odd! Not an original bone in her body and so selfish and removed from the real world! As NHS staff (I work in the lab, blood sciences, pathology) I have still had to go to work AND support my kids doing their school work AND do the weekly shop AND look after my elderly grandmother. I hope all the key workers and especially staff who have been putting themselves at risk whilst working with covid + patients have unfollowed her as she is just taking the piss moaning about being stuck at home doing ads about jelly ffs.
Exactly this! My stepsister still follows her (and likes her posts!). My stepmum (stepsisters actual mother) is a nurse on a covid ward! And my stepsister was posting this morning about people following the rules etc, while liking the post about brummy having her picnic! 🤯 I assume shes not aware how far she travelled but it's such a contradiction! I'm not up to date on the rules, is it still u can travel for exercise, and allowed to stop for a break/food as long as exercise time is longer than travel time? As I very much doubt brummy walked for even half her travel time!

Reactions: 6
The poll this morning was no different to all her other polls. She wants to know what content to put out there. She wants to know is she can do more trips like yesterday without getting penalised by her followers or on here. She probably also wants to know if she should continue to be careful of what she takes photos of, should she take photos that show she's in a crowded area, or that she's with members from outside her household, that she's making super unnecessary trips out

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! My stepsister still follows her (and likes her posts!). My stepmum (stepsisters actual mother) is a nurse on a covid ward! And my stepsister was posting this morning about people following the rules etc, while liking the post about brummy having her picnic! 🤯 I assume shes not aware how far she travelled but it's such a contradiction! I'm not up to date on the rules, is it still u can travel for exercise, and allowed to stop for a break/food as long as exercise time is longer than travel time? As I very much doubt brummy walked for even half her travel time!
As far as I know (rules obviously aren't bloody clear) - its unlimited exercise, no restrictions on driving and picnics are allowed. So from that I don't think she broke the guidelines but its also using your common sense - theres no need to drive that far to sit in a field for a picnic when theres so many places closer to her.

But I do think shes broke the lockdown rules multiple times when the phones not recording.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s about common sense as well though, in theory, yes she could drive as far as she liked in England to have a picnic, but why? She’s got some lush parks around her, and she could have a picnic in cannon hill park without having to drive anywhere. The locals to that area in Ludlow should be able to use that field without the huge influx of people from elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The new rules will benefit people like my brother who loves about 50 mins away from my parents and who would be able to visit them (socially distanced) at the end of the path on his birthday- I don't know if he will do this but its better than my mum and dad travelling on the motorway. Her journey was just to find a picture perfect place for an insta photo that was different to her back garden. The parks and beauty spots by us are packed so maybe she has uncovered a place no on would visit for her insta stories?

I don't think much of the bedroom that has taken 3 weeks to create. It's all a mish mash of styles. I don't see anything 70's about it though. Why leave the banister rails unpainted with splashes of paint all over them? The colour on the wall isn't too bad but that mirror is hideous! The pictures on the wall just look as if they have been thrown into any frame she had available. Nothing there to inspire me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.