Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, I'm sorry for mentioning it, I wasn't thinking.
No need to apologise -
Just don’t want her to have the upper hand or start spouting rubbish about how tattlers threatened to get her mum done for fraud 🤣 she twists everything.
she has really riled me by banging on about being left money.
And if you’re reading here Bab then no I’m not jealous. I have multiple foreign holidays a year which we work hard and save hard for. And when my nan died I took my kids away for a little break so that we had memories rather than things to remember her by thanks to her kindness to remember us in her will.

Reactions: 12
find it weird she said she used her Nans money to buy a plant? It comes across almost as though shes a young child being let loose with some money from relatives for the first time (if this makes any sense). Surely her and Stephen could use their own money to buy a plant she didnt need her nans? Maybe me but i feel like inheritance should go to something significant not some crappy plant

Reactions: 16
What happened between her and Louise? They used to do loads of videos together and then it just seemed to stop
I remember a while back on the Zoella thread (I think) and Louise did a Q&A and people asked why her and Zoe fell out and she did address it (seemingly very honestly)

Lots of people apparently asked about Brum too and she completely ignored them.

Seems weird to address a fallout with one YouTuber and not another.

My reasoning would be that she just cut Brums off cold and by acknowledging it in any way publicly would lead to Babs clawing desperately at the newly opened gap to be friends again.

Reactions: 3
I remember a while back on the Zoella thread (I think) and Louise did a Q&A and people asked why her and Zoe fell out and she did address it (seemingly very honestly)

Lots of people apparently asked about Brum too and she completely ignored them.

Seems weird to address a fallout with one YouTuber and not another.

My reasoning would be that she just cut Brums off cold and by acknowledging it in any way publicly would lead to Babs clawing desperately at the newly opened gap to be friends again.
I think it was easy to address the zoe situation as they'd just grown apart, which is fair enough, zoe moved away, louise was pregnant, it happens. Hell, it's happened to me with friends that live close by! I think the reason brum wasn't addressed was because shes a massive tool and louise is too professional to say it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s not against the rules but I can’t believe she’d promote the fact they went all the way to Ludlow. I live in Birmingham and there’s plenty of nice countryside around here without having to go all that way. We are in a pandemic not on a bloody holiday.
When she said sorry I know some your children still have to go to school - (sad face head tilt)

That was literally the best sorry not sorry moment I’ve witnessed.

Sorry you don’t all have financial security and have an extended summer holiday and have family picnics, sucks to be you.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
When she said sorry I know some your children still have to go to school - (sad face head tilt)

That was literally the best sorry not sorry moment I’ve witnessed.

Sorry you don’t all have financial security and have an extended summer holiday and have family picnics, sucks to be you.
It’s SO in insincere isn’t it?? She would be better to say nothing.

Reactions: 6
if she had less than £100K she wouldnt need to file for probate so depending on her situation she may have got money already. Or her mum have given her a portion of money that would have been due to her ahead of the official inheritance. With dementia nanny San probably had power of attorney so transferred it from her gran's bank account immediately.
50k for probate. Escaped it myself last year, was so relieved!

I picture the reason she brought up her Nan's money was the same reason she bought up not having a joint bank account with Micky. I imagine they have tiffs about her spending often and he probably said not to buy any more tat for the rooms, and in a classic Emma fashion she probably turned round and replied 'well MY Nan left ME money and I can do what I WANT with it...so nah nah'.

She's probably going to tell us the money from her Nan is going to pay for the DLP trip...Anything she doesn't want to justify and may be sometimes she sees that it is excessive and spoilt, maybe, she'll fob it off in a gift her Nan maybe wanted her to have.

I haven't commented on her gourmet picnic. Where's the cucumber though? I don't understand why they had to go so far when they've got a garden. I want to know if other members of her family went with her, or were by coincidence there also. Now she's shown us she, allegedly, knows what social distancing is she never has to again and probably feels like she's covered her back. I found the angles of her photos quite zoomed in...

Reactions: 9
Oh
Do you think she wanted Erin's channel to become a money maker? Why promote it on her channel so much if it was just for fun. She was just teaching her that it was only worth doing if people followed her, not that if it brought her joy that's the reason to do it regardless
Why on earth would you let your 9 year old daughter have a YouTube channel anyway? I mean, it's fine if you are actually running it yourself and moderating the content/comments but in quite a lot of Babs' videos Erin is sat on the settee on her laptop. She obviously had complete control of that channel herself. And of course Babs wanted it to be a money maker. She wants her daughter to be insta famous. That's why she promoted the channel on her page and why she always comments on Erin's singing and uploads videos of her doing it (sometimes supposedly without Erin's knowledge). Plus there was that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory video she uploaded of Erin.

Please look at her latest story (I can't upload the screenshot). Is she serious? YOU DROVE AN HOUR AND A HALF FROM YOUR HOME.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So her new post is basically ‘tell me how to react so I get most engagement’

• Heart
I've reached the stage of the pandemic where i dont get caught up on what others are doing (rule breaking or not) because theres no point, i know myself I've followed all rules etc. Emma has done a poll about how to feel (because shes so so so sensitive) when yesterday she drove a significant distance for a picnic when she has a garden, and hasn't done anything beneficial in lockdown ie food shopping but went to a garden centre, as well as going on a walk with every man and their dog. Emma look closer to home before commenting on others bab x

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You can have my 34FF’s. I’ve always hated them. I would love small boobs.
Aww, thank you!! It’s good to know that in times of crisis, there are still a few ‘good eggs’ out there. If you can send yours, protectively packed in a box & I’ll send mine in an.......envelope......😭😭

Btw - just watched Lolz at Louise’s.....
Blimey - I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again: she IS that annoying child that your parents made you play with every so often. You dreaded her coming. You’d keep giving sly eye-brow raising looks to your other friend - the one you really liked. You’d tolerate & endure her knowing that her mum would be collecting her soon & then, when she’d flumped off down the garden path, you’d collapse, giggling with your friend & rip the piss out of her. Your mum would be relieved when she’d gone, even though she’d make an excuse for her, saying “Well, some children are like that. She probably hasn’t got many friends because she’s a bit loud & silly so it’s good of you to play with her for a bit. At least she’s gone now.”
Now, those kids were 8 - she’s 42 & a supposed influencer who clearly thinks she’s superior to the rest of us plebs.
Scary stuff, very scary indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brummys inheritance is going to be a never ending magical money pot like Part time workings mummy's book money!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was easy to address the zoe situation as they'd just grown apart, which is fair enough, zoe moved away, louise was pregnant, it happens. Hell, it's happened to me with friends that live close by! I think the reason brum wasn't addressed was because shes a massive tool and louise is too professional to say it! 😂
I think it was more than them just drifting apart, other things such as the fat tweets resurfacing, melt down at a YouTube event and not acknowledging Pearls birth. But I do see your point and they had made up by the time Louise publicly addressed it. Whereas Bab and Louise are still very much fallen out.

The fact that she had to think about what year groups her children are in just made me cringe so hard! They are your children they should be your world not something to be forgotten

Reactions: 4
I think this morning’s post asking people’s opinions on whether she should be annoyed at other people not staying at home /social distancing is a direct result of her reading here. Many are shocked she drove all the way to Ludlow for a sausage roll next to some cows. So she’s pointing out that other people are doing it so why shouldn’t she? She really is an embarrassment. Someone should remove her influencer badge 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.