Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way she even knows her bra size because she's never wearing a bloody bra

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She cannot be a 36FF. I jumped up to a 36G from a 30DD while I was pregnant with the twinnos and I was still nowhere near as wide as Brum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cannot be a 36FF. I jumped up to a 36G from a 30DD while I was pregnant with the twinnos and I was still nowhere near as wide as Brum 🤔
I expect she is that size as she got professionally measured and gifted a bra that she never seems to wear. She wore it once to pose sat on her bathroom floor !

Reactions: 2
As the child of a teacher, I still just find it baffling how happy she is to use social media. My Mum, retired now but very ‘tech savvy’ just hates any sort of social media. I think she saw too many arguments/fighting/bullying online between students and she just can’t stand it.
My family and friends that have kids will share photos on social media but are careful what they post, know everything is private and would never use their kids for financial gain!
Also...
Even the picnic is beige food! Where’s a carrot stick? Some tomatoes? It’s not hard!

Reactions: 9
No way she even knows her bra size because she's never wearing a bloody bra
I’m always amazed by these people who can tell your bra size by looking at your boobs - it’s like magical witchcraft!!
I was delighted when told the correct size of my little ‘bee stings’ as I’d been embarrassingly incorrect with my estimate. In fact, I wore V neck t-shirts for a week in celebration!
Now, BM’s?? I reckon a 38 inch would work better to hoist the buggers up & stop the sweaty knee knockin 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate that she’s outside for a picnic when she has a huge garden. We live in a tiny flat in London with no outdoor space near us, except a small park that is packed all the time.
I’m sure there are people around her who have no gardens etc. Leave the space for them you head

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m always amazed by these people who can tell your bra size by looking at your boobs - it’s like magical witchcraft!!
I was delighted when told the correct size of my little ‘bee stings’ as I’d been embarrassingly incorrect with my estimate. In fact, I wore V neck t-shirts for a week in celebration!
Now, BM’s?? I reckon a 38 inch would work better to hoist the buggers up & stop the sweaty knee knockin 👍🏻
I used to be a bra fitter and was trained by the lovely people at Triumph.... she is NOT a 36 around the back at all.... I’d say she was a 40D/DD. If she actually went and got regular fittings (they’re free babs), she’d know this. Also, stop buying £8 bras from Tesco. Anything above a C cup and they really aren’t going to support you

Reactions: 12
I used to be a bra fitter and was trained by the lovely people at Triumph.... she is NOT a 36 around the back at all.... I’d say she was a 40D/DD. If she actually went and got regular fittings (they’re free babs), she’d know this. Also, stop buying £8 bras from Tesco. Anything above a C cup and they really aren’t going to support you
Sorry to be cheeky but any advice on how to measure yourself? 😂 Is it possible?! I'm in need of new bras since the preggo monsters have calmed down and can't imagine bra fitters will be open anytime soon!

Sorry to be cheeky but any advice on how to measure yourself? 😂 Is it possible?! I'm in need of new bras since the preggo monsters have calmed down and can't imagine bra fitters will be open anytime soon!
I've heard lots of people raving about boob or bust online....

I'd never seen a Babs and Louise video before .. so decided to watch a couple. OMG she is awful to Louise.

Sure it was brought up at the time but they were at Louises and Louise said something about her mum being dead. Emma rolls her eyes and say can we just have one vlog where Louise doesn't mention her dead mum.

WTF?!!?

How can someone who spends so much time with her own mum, have no experience of what its like to lose a parent be so flippant over a friends comment about their deceased parent?

Sorry but some deaths stay with you to the point where you remember every single day. If thats how Louise grieves then as a friend just let her.

No wonder they are no longer friends.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'd never seen a Babs and Louise video before .. so decided to watch a couple. OMG she is awful to Louise.

Sure it was brought up at the time but they were at Louises and Louise said something about her mum being dead. Emma rolls her eyes and say can we just have one vlog where Louise doesn't mention her dead mum.

WTF?!!?

How can someone who spends so much time with her own mum, have no experience of what its like to lose a parent be so flippant over a friends comment about their deceased parent?

Sorry but some deaths stay with you to the point where you remember every single day. If thats how Louise grieves then as a friend just let her.

That’s horrendous

WTF?!!?

Which video was that????

That picnic looks awful. Where's the fruit or veg? And paper plates!?? Surely she has a picnic set from the beloved B&M?

Reactions: 7
If they had to apply for probate there is no way it would be sorted yet, it is taking months to sort out at the moment as there are huge backlogs
if she had less than £100K she wouldnt need to file for probate so depending on her situation she may have got money already. Or her mum have given her a portion of money that would have been due to her ahead of the official inheritance. With dementia nanny San probably had power of attorney so transferred it from her gran's bank account immediately.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.