Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course 'the girl' is with her after they have divided and conquered the kids! How about be together as a family and teach them to treat each other kindly and get along??? She is just pandering to it all. You give the kids no choice, they be kind and respectful to each other or treats get taken away! Of course everyone separates the kids occasionally but she does it all the bloody time and shows blatant favouritism.
She's lucky she can do this, me and my brother had the same age gap but my mum was on her own. There was no separating us! 😂 We had to learn to get along/share. The blatant favouritism is so worrying.

Reactions: 11
I've just watched brummys bedroom makeover and the paint doesn't look nice at all! I do like the colour but it's so uneven on the corners! It just looks awful!
Also, one thing that annoys me is why do they chuck their clothes in Erin's room? Surely they can make space in their own room to put their clothes or just sort through them and downsize. Surely poor Erin doesn't want their clothes in her bedroom 🤷‍♀️
Oh and she just has to mention that money from her nan again 😅

Reactions: 8
I can't believe She said this morning she needs to get to 10k so she can add swipe ups. Oh actually I can it's Brummy! She is shameless.
I find it interesting that the other day her ex BFF Louise was asking people to follow her PR person on Instagram so she could get to 10K and be able to do swipe ups and here we are a few days later and babs is asking the exact same thing!

She’s doing a Q&A on the Disney channel and suggests the type of questions to ask her like ‘who do I fancy the most’? 🤮 I’m not a Disney fan but I find it odd that people fancy Disney characters!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She moans she can’t get her ‘work’ done then says they’re going to watch a film that she’s seen but the kids haven’t. Why then doesn’t she leave them to watch it together while she gets on with her ‘work’?

They have a weird parenting style. It’s like their kids can’t be on their own. Remember when she said she was letting them get up and get their own breakfast? That lasted about a week!

My kids always went downstairs on their own and would happily sit watching tv or playing while we stayed upstairs.

What I want to know is...what work is she on about? When she’s lying in bed saying she’s working at 6am wtf is she doing?? I don’t get what work it would be, emails? Why does she act like she’s got to work all the time! I don’t believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a Disney Insta and YT account (after someone mentioned in an early BM2 thread that I had more useful info than babs did so thanks for being tit babs 😂)

She is not well liked with the Disney community. There’s a handful of people who consider themselves influencers who tolerate her, but the vast majority of people I’ve spoken to all despise her.

If your wondering babs, your name came up in a WhatsApp group chat as someone mentioned they’d gained a substantial number of followers after commenting a few times on your posts with sly corrections that you didn’t even notice. Just your usual “love you lots 😘” response 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was a single parent for years, I used to chuck my two in with a film and sit outside the room with my laptop. I've never been able to "divide and conquer" and yes my kids bicker and fight, but I managed. She's got some disneyesque idea of kids and hates that hers aren't perfectly playing up to it.

I wonder what do Adam Hatten is it, and Gary C make of her? They're pretty big disney guys she watches and tags a lot....

Reactions: 3
Her last post in the bath is terrifying. Reminds me of that scene in The Shining with the old woman in the bath.

It has less than 3,000 likes. How can someone with 110k followers accrue such a small amount of likes on their posts??

Youd think she'd acknowledge and realise that she needs to up her content game. But instead of putting more thought into it, she just seems to make interactive polls

Lazy.
I was gonna say I find it VERY interesting that no matter how much her followers go up the likes always stay around the same. Someone with 100k+ followers should be getting 10s of thousands of likes not a few thousand.

Also the videos she posts on her grid get at least 20k views, which isn't really a lot for the amount of followers she has tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She can’t be that popular with the general public who discover her themselves tbh because after all this time she only recently reached 100k after a shout out from Rosie Ramsay if I remember rightly??
She was pals with with Louise Pentland who has over 2 million followers for a fair while & you would think there would be a good bit of ‘natural drift’ in followers from there but obvious there really wasn’t.

Reactions: 6
Omg! That roast dinner looks disgusting. Frozen veg mix, frozen Yorkshire and wtf are those potatoes? They are not roast potatoes so why does she mention they are in the AD?

My husband makes a roast every Sunday. Superb roast potatoes, fresh veg, homemade Yorkshire’s.

She only advertised Plenty about a week ago it gained less than 2K likes! Is that why she’s doing another one?!

• Haha
Omg! That roast dinner looks disgusting. Frozen veg mix, frozen Yorkshire and wtf are those potatoes? They are not roast potatoes so why does she mention they are in the AD?

My husband makes a roast every Sunday. Superb roast potatoes, fresh veg, homemade Yorkshire’s.

She only advertised Plenty about a week ago it gained less than 2K likes! Is that why she’s doing another one?!
How can she show that on Facebook!! Its embarrassing....... Looks like tinned veg who actually eats that tit. Looks like something from, rate my plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who made a big song and dance last time chef Ste made a roast dinner about hating gravy, she’s certainly mentioning messy gravy fingers a lot.....wazzock

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who made a big song and dance last time chef Ste made a roast dinner about hating gravy, she’s certainly mentioning messy gravy fingers a lot.....wazzock
Not seen the ad, but why would u have gravy fingers?! Does she not use cutlery for her roast dinner?! 😳

• Haha
The bedroom is basically full of all her stuff but soon they will move a few of her party outfits into Erin’s wardrobe so that Stephen can have a few shirts in their room!

He now has one chest of drawers and a drawer under the bed but everything else is all about bab.

I saw this comment from someone and had to laugh that bab says she’ll have to ask Stephen for some photos of his family! So she doesn’t have any that she has taken then? Also, where is Stephen’s deodorant and aftershave? She’s got the dressing table with all her stuff on. It’s just bizarre it does not look like a room a couple share at all.

The photos above the bed all mean a lot to her so photos of her 40th, the photo of her Nan and her best friend and a photo of Erin and Ethan in a lavender field. The exact same photo she posted on her grid not long ago telling us how she had tried to get a perfect Instagram photo and how fake it was!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
God that roast dinner 😷😷 if she says he is the king of roast dinners it proves that they eat nothing but junk.
Frozen mixed veg, frozen roasties, frozen yorkshires and that looks like instant mash 😷 wouldnt feed that to my dog!

I can’t be influenced to buy a particular brand of kitchen roll tbh but I can be influenced NOT to buy it 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.