Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she trying to influence in her latest post? Not cleaning your grotty bathroom tiles?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disney vlogs, Disney blog/ Pinterest and now a Disney Instagram I’m sorry but what the duck makes you think you’re qualified to give Disney tips and advice?? 😂😂 you don’t even get the names of things in your Disney vlogs right bab, duck off 😂
She’ll probably claim Walt Disney was her great great grandfathers cousins best friend or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up - for everyone who was so lovely about my partner moving out to work in the ICU who hasn't seen our baby twins since lockdown - it's his annual leave so he isolated for 8 days and we spent this afternoon as a family finally!! He just burst into tears saying bye to our babies, I'm a total wreck not knowing when we'll see each other again.

But I have wine and chocolate and am going to chuckle at all the Brum gossip!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
shes trying to get her dinsey insta up to 10k followers so she can get the swipe up function on it :LOL: also bragging about the fact they have 2 disney trips planned in the next 12 months. I cant believe those kids have been to been to disneyland paris EVERY YEAR since they were born! no wonder ethan was so upset that the trip was cancelled. She has well and truly spoiled them and they wont want any other holiday than disney as thats what they have come to expect. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
I'm excited to see her in a two week quarantine in France!

Would hate to be her kids. Naked mum in the bath posted online. So embarrassing. Is she doing an ad for Starbucks or Bath bombs...no...so purely just a post to exhibit her illusive body confidence...love, it's not body confidence (whatever that is) you're just a lost chubby soul who wants to give the illusion she's sexually active and clean. We know that you are neither.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
shes trying to get her dinsey insta up to 10k followers so she can get the swipe up function on it :LOL: also bragging about the fact they have 2 disney trips planned in the next 12 months. I cant believe those kids have been to been to disneyland paris EVERY YEAR since they were born! no wonder ethan was so upset that the trip was cancelled. She has well and truly spoiled them and they wont want any other holiday than disney as thats what they have come to expect. Absolutely ridiculous.
Look at the date most of the posts. They're from 2017. I got confused too but her last post about going to Disneyland Paris for Halloween is 3 years old.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So two things:

1) That cup looked like a reusable one from the shine on it. Starbucks haven’t allowed reusable cups since the first week in March.

2) If it’s not a reusable cup and just an odd reflection, did Stephen have to put the kids in the car and drive all the way to Starbucks for her? Or where the kids just left to fend for themselves? The same kids that can’t get cereal for themselves on a weekend morning because their too young in her eyes?

Reactions: 5
Just catching up - for everyone who was so lovely about my partner moving out to work in the ICU who hasn't seen our baby twins since lockdown - it's his annual leave so he isolated for 8 days and we spent this afternoon as a family finally!! He just burst into tears saying bye to our babies, I'm a total wreck not knowing when we'll see each other again.

But I have wine and chocolate and am going to chuckle at all the Brum gossip!
God I feel for you! I’m heavily pregnant and my husband has been working on a COVID ward. What an incredible sacrifice you and your husband are making. Hopefully he can be with you so soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So two things:

1) That cup looked like a reusable one from the shine on it. Starbucks haven’t allowed reusable cups since the first week in March.

2) If it’s not a reusable cup and just an odd reflection, did Stephen have to put the kids in the car and drive all the way to Starbucks for her? Or where the kids just left to fend for themselves? The same kids that can’t get cereal for themselves on a weekend morning because their too young in her eyes?
I live not far from her and can’t get my head round where the ‘starbs’ is that he could have gone to? When I’ve searched locally the majority of them says they are temporarily closed🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
I just don’t get the food and drink in the bathroom thing. I can’t deal with it at all next to a toilet.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Drove past a Starbucks today and there was a queue of about 20 cars. Not being funny but how desperate for a take out coffee are you? Just make your own from your coffee station or whatever it is downstairs?? I cant believe she put that photo on her grid and that Stephen knew she would share it. At least on stories it would disappear for the majority of people! 🙈😎 #myeyes

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What drink was it from Starbucks as I thought she didn’t drink coffee anymore?

I don’t get why people are desperate for a Starbucks or a Costa? I wouldn’t waste time queuing for a takeaway one I much prefer sitting in a coffee shop drinking from a real cup!

Painting her bedroom pink. Bit Louise Pentland isn't it?

Or is it to troll the girl because she doesn't like pink anymore
What’s the deal with her and Louise did they fall out ? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 1
I live not far from her and can’t get my head round where the ‘starbs’ is that he could have gone to? When I’ve searched locally the majority of them says they are temporarily closed🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly what I thought Iv searched and all in our area are closed 😳

Just realized I bet he went to the drive through in West Bromwich

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I am supporting small cafe's in my town at the moment as I can't make a decent cappuccino so I get one from a friends cafe once a week each (2 cafes) much nicer coffee than Starbucks.

Reactions: 6
Disney vlogs, Disney blog/ Pinterest and now a Disney Instagram I’m sorry but what the duck makes you think you’re qualified to give Disney tips and advice?? 😂😂 you don’t even get the names of things in your Disney vlogs right bab, duck off 😂
Remember when she claimed that you could pin trade the Disney pins from primark...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she claimed that you could pin trade the Disney pins from primark...
All too well 😂

Wednesday night I watched someone spend $1100 on a Disney pin. She doesn’t even begin to realise the world of tit that would rain down on her if her kids pin traded knock off pins with the wrong family.

Clearly Disney don’t think her normal Instagram is on brand or she wouldn’t be trying to spin up BBB again 😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.