Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bedroom is basically full of all her stuff but soon they will move a few of her party outfits into Erin’s wardrobe so that Stephen can have a few shirts in their room!

He now has one chest of drawers and a drawer under the bed but everything else is all about bab.

I saw this comment from someone and had to laugh that bab says she’ll have to ask Stephen for some photos of his family! So she doesn’t have any that she has taken then? Also, where is Stephen’s deodorant and aftershave? She’s got the dressing table with all her stuff on. It’s just bizarre it does not look like a room a couple share at all.

The photos above the bed all mean a lot to her so photos of her 40th, the photo of her Nan and her best friend and a photo of Erin and Ethan in a lavender field. The exact same photo she posted on her grid not long ago telling us how she had tried to get a perfect Instagram photo and how fake it was!
My guess is that is her bedroom, and Stephen spends no time in there at all. He can't because she repeatedly shows herself at 6 in the morning "working" in bed. I'd be surprised if they have had any sort of physical contact since she fell pregnant with "the boy". How many bedrooms does their house have? They are together for the kids and because he looks too much of a drip to make a change

Reactions: 12
It is clear Babs has her own room and is not getting any action. I wonder if Mickey will do a Philip Schofield, once the kids are older?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think that kitchen roll soaked up all the moisture out of that roast dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also it sounds a bit wasteful to get the kids to dry their hands with the kitchen roll after washing them. It sounds like she was scraping the barrel to make up ways she uses kitchen towel!

• Haha
I was gonna say I find it VERY interesting that no matter how much her followers go up the likes always stay around the same. Someone with 100k+ followers should be getting 10s of thousands of likes not a few thousand.

Also the videos she posts on her grid get at least 20k views, which isn't really a lot for the amount of followers she has tbh.
Apparently 2-3% engagement on an account even with millions of followers is considered good. So a few thousand would probably be about right in Brums case.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
During this lockdown I think frozen veg or any kind of store based product used on a roast dinner is fair enough. Poor Steve is shopping for Emma and his parents. However, how she can have the bare faced cheek to advertise using plenty when its Stephen who is actually cooking the dinner and she is doing nothing except take a photo of her with some plenty in hand, I do not know. She is not a credible ambassador for that product at all. Give me the ad cash and I'd come up.with Plenty (geddit?) more ideas!

Reactions: 9
I live not far from her and can’t get my head round where the ‘starbs’ is that he could have gone to? When I’ve searched locally the majority of them says they are temporarily closed🤷🏼‍♀️
Also annoying that she made out they used a single use cup because it was drive thru. Granted you probably can’t bring your own cup to a drive thru at the moment you can usually. You just tell them ‘I’ve got my own cup’.

I am supporting small cafe's in my town at the moment as I can't make a decent cappuccino so I get one from a friends cafe once a week each (2 cafes) much nicer coffee than Starbucks.
Yes there are plenty of independents that are doing take away and struggling and would love the support.

Reactions: 5
Poor Stephen. His roast isn’t the best but at least he tried. He has work, shopping, shopping for his mum, prob cleaning , schooling to do. Give the lad a break

Poor Stephen. His roast isn’t the best but at least he tried. He has work, shopping, shopping for his mum, prob cleaning , schooling to do. Give the lad a break
He’s just as bad as her. Loves posing for all the AD’s when she initially said he doesn’t like being on social media (even though he has a Facebook profile).

Reactions: 6
Not seen the ad, but why would u have gravy fingers?! Does she not use cutlery for her roast dinner?! 😳
Difficult to balance the plate on her knees & use cutlery when she’s soaking in the bath. Fingers are easier.
Top tip: A sheet of Plenty would be handy for scraping the soap scum from the bath rim.
Kill two birds with one stone & all that.....👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now it’s ready made cookie dough, surely with all this time on their hands they could learn how to bake or cook from scratch and actually know the ingredients that they’re eating rather than all this pre packed pre packaged full of preservative crap? It’s cheaper, and maybe, now I know this is highly controversial but maybe.....fresh fruit or fresh veg!?! 😳 or is that going too far for you babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.