Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh I just watched the gift exchange back and it’s the most awkward video on earth. Brummy screaming at the other two to open presents and it reeks of forced fun! The other two look like they’re desperate to get out
Are BM and LP still friends ? What’s the deal did I miss something ?

Eeeew, nearly chucked up my cinnamon swirls! Don't worry Bab, no chance of seeing your nips. They are at the bottom of the bath! 🤢🤢
Edit to add, hasn't she got manly hands?
Oh my. Why. Why would you ever put that out publicly on social media???

Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with her and Louise did they fall out ? Have I missed something?
we would all LOVE to know this. We can assume that LP realised Babs wasn’t such a good egg after all...

there’s a vid called Lolz at Louises and around the 24 min mark Babs can be heard making a sarcy comment. She’s very attention seeking, as is Louise ... their personalities could have clashed, or something more dramatic may have unfolded

Surely SOMEONE must have some insider knowledge on this

Reactions: 5
Oh my. I've just seen her stories. He actually takes the photo. That is insane.

I go to have a bath with a glass of wine, sometime a bar of chocolate, with my tablet and watch programmes there. I think I've once asked my other half to bring me a cup of tea if I wallow too long and top up the hot water. But I've never asked and never would ask him to take a photo. Let alone put it on social media. Why?!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Disney vlogs, Disney blog/ Pinterest and now a Disney Instagram I’m sorry but what the duck makes you think you’re qualified to give Disney tips and advice?? 😂😂 you don’t even get the names of things in your Disney vlogs right bab, duck off 😂
What, like when she went on the ride "Mount Everest" <slaps face>

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On her stories this morning - she has been 'working' in bed from 6am. Where the hell is her husband? Like he literally does not sleep in that bed. She stories from there early every day and he is nowhere in sight. She even panned round the bed today just as evidence he is not there!

Reactions: 14
On her stories this morning - she has been 'working' in bed from 6am. Where the hell is her husband? Like he literally does not sleep in that bed. She stories from there early every day and he is nowhere in sight. She even panned round the bed today just as evidence he is not there!
She’s said loads of times that Ethan sleeps with her but where is he too? Does she turf him out at the crack of dawn?

Reactions: 6
I had a look on her BBB insta stories and her working from home seemed to be watching a disney show! I dont see how she cant be flexible with work and set them stuff to do whilst she works or leaves them watching tele/ animal crossing. They are old enough to not need micro managing!

Reactions: 8
Riveting content over on the disney account, 1st post in nearly 3 years was who do u fancy 🙄 followed by a what snack would u eat right now. Shes shamelessly begging for followers as she "needs to get to 10k" how are none of her followers not wondering why this is?! Shes upto 7k already, from about 5k last night 😒

• Haha
'Boho' bedroom makeover, oh please. Which bit is boho? The Ikea furniture, the Disney canvas, Nan on the wall, boob cushion, the biscuit duvet set that will reappear (if it doesn't what a waste), the expensive jewellery box...? Just because you wrote the word boho into Pinterest does not mean that you successfully achieved a boho room makeover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Riveting content over on the disney account, 1st post in nearly 3 years was who do u fancy 🙄 followed by a what snack would u eat right now. Shes shamelessly begging for followers as she "needs to get to 10k" how are none of her followers not wondering why this is?! Shes upto 7k already, from about 5k last night 😒
I can't believe She said this morning she needs to get to 10k so she can add swipe ups. Oh actually I can it's Brummy! She is shameless.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"We didn't think lockdown was going to last this long".

In other words, "I want the shops to open so I can spend money"

Reactions: 8
I run a ‘quite’ successful Disney insta account (yes, she even annoys people that share a love of Disney!) and I’m going to go through her followers later. The ‘community’ do a lot of follow trains so you end up with loads of pointless accounts following you but it gets your numbers up quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s she classed as working this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her last post in the bath is terrifying. Reminds me of that scene in The Shining with the old woman in the bath.

It has less than 3,000 likes. How can someone with 110k followers accrue such a small amount of likes on their posts??

Youd think she'd acknowledge and realise that she needs to up her content game. But instead of putting more thought into it, she just seems to make interactive polls

Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because she's been reading tattle again, she's realised that if she wants Disney to 'get in touch' she is in fact going to have to separate her swearing pamphlets, booze dependency and naked dances away from the Disney content. That is why she is reopening her Disney Insta.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I run a ‘quite’ successful Disney insta account (yes, she even annoys people that share a love of Disney!) and I’m going to go through her followers later. The ‘community’ do a lot of follow trains so you end up with loads of pointless accounts following you but it gets your numbers up quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s she classed as working this morning.
Same here she's annoying the tit out of me too!

Reactions: 3
"We didn't think lockdown was going to last this long".

In other words, "I want the shops to open so I can spend money"
and it may have started to dawn on her that she’s got the kids at home with her until September. No grandparent childcare options, no summer holiday club at school. So she’s going to have to work around them.
I still have to laugh to myself that she refers to what she does as work! 😂😂🙄 She doesn’t even do household chores that you could call work. What a joke! Any of the #ads she does are so awful I don’t know why she bothers. She needs to find something she’s good at, cos this ain’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live not far from her and can’t get my head round where the ‘starbs’ is that he could have gone to? When I’ve searched locally the majority of them says they are temporarily closed🤷🏼‍♀️
Steven probably made it in the kitchen 😅

Are BM and LP still friends ? What’s the deal did I miss something ?
No idea what happened but I'd love to know why their not friends anymore. I wonder if it was something brummy did or if they just drifted apart like Louise and Zoe. It just ended so suddenly though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course 'the girl' is with her after they have divided and conquered the kids! How about be together as a family and teach them to treat each other kindly and get along??? She is just pandering to it all. You give the kids no choice, they be kind and respectful to each other or treats get taken away! Of course everyone separates the kids occasionally but she does it all the bloody time and shows blatant favouritism.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.