Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God. That pink. I thought it looked ok in previous pics, but now we have seen it in all its glory it looks awful. That room is just a mish mash of pinterest ideas.
It really is a great example of what goes wrong when you just copy Ideas of Pinterest. The picture of her Nan over the head board is baffling, who would put that there, clearly no sex is happening on that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel it’s a bit unhealthy the amount of vlogs and things on TV they watch about Disney or are American? I wouldn’t want my kids constantly wishing they were somewhere else.
This! Completely this.
its not helpful to instil this in your children - constantly waiting for The Thing That Will Make You Happy

Reactions: 6
The room makeover that speaks a thousand words! I spy...one tiny pic of her and Ste in that room, not even an overly romantic or sentimental picture. The rest are her, kids, friends and her relatives....hardly somewhere designed with a couple in mind...just more proof that they seemingly live separate lives. As far as anyone would know, he's just another friend!

Hard to get intimate when your elderly relatives, friends and your kids are staring at you from the walls...😬👀👀

Reactions: 10
Just came back on to say..
The room make over is naff, each to their own and all that but the pink on the wall is something I would use in a child’s bedroom and it’s so wobbly around the edges! The photos wtf?! The only photos allowed in our bedroom are of the two of us as I couldn’t bear the thought of shagging whilst my family were watching 🤣 And the carpet is orange? Pink and orange!!! Omg! I’m done! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to emulate Lucy wood or Gabriella. That kind of cool hippy earthy terracotta tones. Very Anthropologie or urban outfitters.

Reactions: 1
It's Emma's room - not their room 🤣 no need to worry about what pics are around , no shenanigans happening in there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes she probably held a tin of the same colour in each hand and said - this one or that one.

He then said "yes dear" and went to pay like a good boy.
In my head all I can see is Steve holding up two cans of paint and her in a voice like Andy pipkin from little Britain saying “I want that one”.......to be fair the image in my head is bloody funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The room makeover that speaks a thousand words! I spy...one tiny pic of her and Ste in that room, not even an overly romantic or sentimental picture. The rest are her, kids, friends and her relatives....hardly somewhere designed with a couple in mind...just more proof that they seemingly live separate lives. As far as anyone would know, he's just another friend!

Hard to get intimate when your elderly relatives, friends and your kids are staring at you from the walls...😬👀👀
Omg- yes! It's like a room done up for an older teen with pics of family and friends, not the bedroom of a long married couple WHO SHARE THE ROOM!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she realise plants need sunlight to live? Theres one stuffed down a corner by her bed?! The room is claustrophobic.

Actually, could you even stand up in there other than right in the centre??? Making me short of breath thinking about it. Too much stuff in an odd shaped room. With an open staircase in the middle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Only 1 bedside table? Steven gets to sleep next to the plant (that's not named) and the propped up mirror with nanny Joyce watching over him.

tit, ignore all that. Steven sleeps in the garage.
He has got a lovely storage box right underneath all the crap mugs. It's ok though, she has labelled it for him! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she trying to emulate Lucy wood or Gabriella. That kind of cool hippy earthy terracotta tones. Very Anthropologie or urban outfitters.
I wondered if the photos were inspired by Katie Ellison...I think she has similar style frames in her bedroom (not with photos of deceased relatives mind!)

Reactions: 5
And we are back to bodily functions again, the dogs this time. Jeez, that house must stink! 🤢🤢🤢

I bet she is seething right now too...Louise has just got a box of goodies from shopdisney! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And we are back to bodily functions again, the dogs this time. Jeez, that house must stink! 🤢🤢🤢

I bet she is seething right now too...Louise has just got a box of goodies from shopdisney! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I remember when she was still friends with Louise, Louise got a load of Disney stuff for a new film (toy story?) and babs got 2 small items from them. She sounded so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when babs bought Louise's baby daughter a Minnie mouse outfit to wear at Disney. How did they go from being that friendly to nothing ever ever again...

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel it’s a bit unhealthy the amount of vlogs and things on TV they watch about Disney or are American? I wouldn’t want my kids constantly wishing they were somewhere else.
She’ll still be wanting them to go to Disney and play dress up when they’re in their late teens and wanting to go on drinking holiday with friends.

Do you remember that scene in mean girls when they say Regina George wore something or other so they started wearing it? The bedroom is like that. “Louise Pentland has a pink bedroom, so I’m going to have a pink bedroom”

notice she’s on the pimms again. Will we have another “I wore my old glasses” headache tomorrow I wonder??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Under her latest post, she’s replied to someone asking about her August hol giving not wanting to wear face masks in the heat as one of the main reasons for cancelling again. Honestly?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.