Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had a garage conversion for her mugs but... Stephen’s clothes were in the *checks post again* front room?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not one of those people who thinks pinkia only for girls. But where is her husbands input in that bedroom. Seems its all for her. The pics on the wall all appear to be her family and her friends.
Which bit did Stephen choose?

Reactions: 8
Painting is so uneven around the edges. Might say the paint job is having a wobble.

• Haha
I don't think much of the bedroom that has taken 3 weeks to create. It's all a mish mash of styles. I don't see anything 70's about it though. Why leave the banister rails unpainted with splashes of paint all over them? The colour on the wall isn't too bad but that mirror is hideous! The pictures on the wall just look as if they have been thrown into any frame she had available. Nothing there to inspire me.
What a messy paint job! It's crap. My husband is a perfectionist and it would have taken him weeks to do that as he spends ages getting it just right. For a start he would have used masking tape so he didn't get the pink paint onto the white paint on the stair wall or pink paint on the skirting board! I bet she was hassling him 'hurry up and finish it, I need to have something to post about and vlog about'.

Is it just me or is it weird to have a photo on your bedroom wall of your Nan and her BFF? Surely you would have one of your Nan with her actual family members (eg. Nanny San) or your Nan with your children?

The rooms looks rather girlie to me. I'm not a fan of bedrooms that couples share that are too feminine but then again she did call it 'my room' and Stephen never seems to sleep in there so it does just look like a females room!

Again mentioning the money her Nan left her was used to pay for it. She makes it sound like they have very little money and so thanks to her Nan they were able to afford the paint etc to spruce their bedroom up without having to scrimp and save!

I'm not one of those people who thinks pinkia only for girls. But where is her husbands input in that bedroom. Seems its all for her. The pics on the wall all appear to be her family and her friends.
He chose the paint apparently! 😂

• Haha
Oh my God. That pink. I thought it looked ok in previous pics, but now we have seen it in all its glory it looks awful. That room is just a mish mash of pinterest ideas.

Reactions: 7
I actually don't mind her bedroom. I think it looks ok but there is absolutely nothing of Stephen in there. Nothing. He never sleeps in that room and now we all know it. What exactly does he get out of this marriage of he doesn't get to sleep in his room but his kids do? Plus why would you have a load of plants in your bedroom? That's always been a weird one for me.

Reactions: 5
What’s her obsession with boobs? Seriously? Boob cushion, boob prints on the way, boob notebooks.

Can’t wait until Erin and Ethan start wanting their friends round and the mothers of the other kids will say no “your not going round to the house with all the boobs” in all serious though there’s no bleeping need. The amount of embarrassment those kids have coming their way is painful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've looked at the house tour on youtube. So Erin sleeps in her own room and she says no one sleeps on the top bunk in Ethan's room. As she's already stated Ethan sleeps with her that means Ste is in the bottom bunk of a bed that doesn't even look full length surrounded by disney toys and kids books? I didn't quite realise how bad it all was until I saw it in 3D.

Reactions: 4
I actually don't mind her bedroom. I think it looks ok but there is absolutely nothing of Stephen in there. Nothing. He never sleeps in that room and now we all know it. What exactly does he get out of this marriage of he doesn't get to sleep in his room but his kids do? Plus why would you have a load of plants in your bedroom? That's always been a weird one for me.
We have plants in the bedroom as they’re said to improve the air quality. As Babs and the fam are city-dwellers 😉 that must be why she’s done it too. Not at all trying to be insta-worthy or Pinteresty 🤪
It does look a bit crap, and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of the plants are faux. She doesn’t strike me as the green-fingered type.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only 1 bedside table? Steven gets to sleep next to the plant (that's not named) and the propped up mirror with nanny Joyce watching over him.

tit, ignore all that. Steven sleeps in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But we all know Stephen doesn’t sleep in there so it’s probably been made just for her 😳

• Heart
I've looked at the house tour on youtube. So Erin sleeps in her own room and she says no one sleeps on the top bunk in Ethan's room. As she's already stated Ethan sleeps with her that means Ste is in the bottom bunk of a bed that doesn't even look full length surrounded by disney toys and kids books? I didn't quite realise how bad it all was until I saw it in 3D.
But since then they bought a sofa bed for Erin's room which is obviously bigger than a bunk bed, so I believe that was bought for Stephen to sleep in!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel it’s a bit unhealthy the amount of vlogs and things on TV they watch about Disney or are American? I wouldn’t want my kids constantly wishing they were somewhere else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.