Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope her hairdresser is a Tattler, and the ‘treat me’ haircuts get even better

Reactions: 24
FFs why doesn't she get a fringe cut in to cover her HUMUNGOUS forehead?!! Her hair is so think and lank and yellow!! Ugh she gets uglier by the day!

Reactions: 28
It’s one of those conditions that change in severity like her anxiety
Gary Boorlow - can’t go
Taylor Swift - all systems go
Cooking - heart might explode
Cleaning - ditto
Watching tv stuffing her face - heart okay
Swishing about in her bedroom trying on horrible outfits -
DVLA come knocking some lie about wet wipe driving
you get the drift

Reactions: 36
For the sake of clarity it's on her post of 14 May

Reactions: 15
The government should use this as a health awareness campaign. Stick her mug on chocolate, ice cream, crisps - like the photos they have on cigarettes.

Seriously though are the babettes on like wait a minute … this yellow beasty was bed bound and now she’s admitted to going shopping multiple times, had her hair and is stuffing her gob with ice cream.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Ewww… a corpse eating a magnum!!

The red sparkly dress and blazer from that reel honestly I can’t deal All the outfits were seriously horrific but that took the biscuit - I hope she wears it as she will be an absolute sweaty beast by the end of the evening!!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Any normal person who had a ‘poorly heart’ would immediately overhaul their food intake and exercise. Not Babs though she just carries on eating junk and lazing about

Reactions: 31
I can't work out who hates her more ....
Erin or her hairdresser

Sat there eating a calorific ice cream after a hospital scare with yellow teeth and yellow hair

Reactions: 32

Plants bring her so much joy…. Has anyone ever seen her do any actual gardening? Or do the plants that bring joy need to be indoor ones that apart from a bit of watering, require bare minimum effort. Is weeding/digging and cutting back plants manly man work?

Reactions: 30
With the length and the receding hairline she looks like Andy pipkin from little Britain ….”; I dont like it”

Reactions: 35
She looks like Ricky lake In hairspray when she’s trying on all the clothes at hefty’s hideaway what a fucking mess . Bursting at the seams at every outfit!

Reactions: 28
She looks like Ricky lake In hairspray when she’s trying on all the clothes at hefty’s hideaway what a fucking mess . Bursting at the seams at every outfit!
“Fatty fatty 2x 4 - can’t get through the dressing room door”

Man I love that film

Reactions: 19
Holy heart palpitations that reel! Please wear them all at some point Bab, you style kween you

Reactions: 23
I read this in the style of The Gruffalo, or in this case…The Babbalo.

The Baballo

But who is the creature with a terrible mani,
lifting her skirt and showing her fanny?
She has chunky canckles and big fat toes,
and a huge ugly wart next to her nose (#Ad #SkinAndMe)
Her tongue is scalloped, her hair is yellow,
’You’re making me be a bad mom’ you’ll hear her bellow.

Reactions: 94
She should take the opportunity to grow the awful dyed colour out while her hair is short.

Reactions: 20
Better than any poetry she has ever published

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.