Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies because I know a lot of you cowbags are disney fans but this popped up on Insta today and reminded me of Babs and the cardboard leprechaun

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just listening to the end of the latest podcast episode - i remember pogs being a "thing" when I was at primary school, playing it in the playground when I was age maybe 5/6/7 - so they were popular in 1993/4. babs was what, 15/16? yet another moment where she highlights her stunted development if she was in ehr final year of high school, desperately wishing she could wrap her mind around the concept of pogs and join in with other kids' games. 🙄

also, tell us you don't share a bedroom or any intimacy with your husband without telling us babs - "i think Steve still wears 90s-style CK boxers!" you THINK?! even if she never sees Sharky in his pants, she regularly claims that SHE does the washing - how is she unsure what boxers he wears?! 🤣

and finally, this summary of the episode is classic of literary GENIUS Masters babs !"Gile's" with an apostrophe, as though the guy's name is Gile - plus "grab a book of Gile's new book" - ffs babs, PROOFREAD. 🙄

Screenshot_20240430_122443_com.android.chrome_edit_4685068111114795.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pogs were 1997, so she was 19 going on 20 😬
okay, so to put this in perspective, by her own admission, babs so she was watching groups of kids play pogs, and WISHING SHE COULD JOIN IN - at the age of 19/20?! ffs, it wasn't even as though her damp sister was at an age where she would have collected pogs - unless she is as emotionally stunted as babs and was playing pogs with a bunch of kids when she was 17 - who were the kids she was watching?

i know she is the KWEEN of contradictions and spouts utter crap in a desperate attempt to relate to her podcast guests who are always a good ten years younger than her, but seriously?! playing pogs and taking a Britney Spears lunchbox to university! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just listening to the end of the latest podcast episode - i remember pogs being a "thing" when I was at primary school, playing it in the playground when I was age maybe 5/6/7 - so they were popular in 1993/4. babs was what, 15/16? yet another moment where she highlights her stunted development if she was in ehr final year of high school, desperately wishing she could wrap her mind around the concept of pogs and join in with other kids' games. 🙄

also, tell us you don't share a bedroom or any intimacy with your husband without telling us babs - "i think Steve still wears 90s-style CK boxers!" you THINK?! even if she never sees Sharky in his pants, she regularly claims that SHE does the washing - how is she unsure what boxers he wears?! 🤣

and finally, this summary of the episode is classic of literary GENIUS Masters babs !"Gile's" with an apostrophe, as though the guy's name is Gile - plus "grab a book of Gile's new book" - ffs babs, PROOFREAD. 🙄

View attachment 2906477
The lies just fall out of her mouth without thinking; I know she is emotionally delayed, but I don't believe even she wanted to play with pogs in the 90s in her late teens.
---
okay, so to put this in perspective, by her own admission, babs so she was watching groups of kids play pogs, and WISHING SHE COULD JOIN IN - at the age of 19/20?! ffs, it wasn't even as though her damp sister was at an age where she would have collected pogs - unless she is as emotionally stunted as babs and was playing pogs with a bunch of kids when she was 17 - who were the kids she was watching?

i know she is the KWEEN of contradictions and spouts utter crap in a desperate attempt to relate to her podcast guests who are always a good ten years younger than her, but seriously?! playing pogs and taking a Britney Spears lunchbox to university! 🤣🤣
For stuck in the 90s Emma, this just popped into my head "Liar Liar your bums on fire, your pants are hanging from a telephone wire".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

So during the day she was wanting to play pogs with children and at night she was at all night raves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So during the day she was wanting to play pogs with children and at night she was at all night raves 🤣🤣🤣
not to mention that while she was at these all night raves, she was simultaneously as a total wallflower dressed head to toe in black, desperate to fade into the background, while also being up gurning on the bar in her estate agent satin blouse and double wonder-bra combo, ladette-style cropped hair, bellowing along to the music desperate to impress "the boys", an aggressive drunk picking fights with her friends and being shoved in a taxi because nobody wanted to associate with "the Wettonator" - and in her latest podcast, dramatic claims that she was regularly so wasted she'd be vomiting down herself and need to be "scraped off the pavement", yet presumably rocking up to Wallas the next morning, hyped up on pro-plus! that, or she'd be up next morning watching cartoons on SM:TV life, staring mournfully out the window as the nighbourhood kids played pogs, wishing she understood the game and could go and join in, before she shuffled off to university, lunch packed in her Britney lunchbox. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

perhaps her all-night raves, spending nights drunk off her tits on luminous coloured alcopops and repeated overdoes of pro-plus explains her hazy memories and bizarre timeline - but then again, maybe it's just a twisted mish-mash of babanory stories that she can't keep track of! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've got some time to kill so I was just skipping through some podcast episodes. Totally forgot about when she told Clair Buckley she didn't have a first kiss til 18 but was down the park with maddog and getting into clubs at 14. Her fake ID at 14 said she was part of a gun club. What is she even talking about? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
not to mention that while she was at these all night raves, she was simultaneously as a total wallflower dressed head to toe in black, desperate to fade into the background, while also being up gurning on the bar in her estate agent satin blouse and double wonder-bra combo, ladette-style cropped hair, bellowing along to the music desperate to impress "the boys", an aggressive drunk picking fights with her friends and being shoved in a taxi because nobody wanted to associate with "the Wettonator" - and in her latest podcast, dramatic claims that she was regularly so wasted she'd be vomiting down herself and need to be "scraped off the pavement", yet presumably rocking up to Wallas the next morning, hyped up on pro-plus! that, or she'd be up next morning watching cartoons on SM:TV life, staring mournfully out the window as the nighbourhood kids played pogs, wishing she understood the game and could go and join in, before she shuffled off to university, lunch packed in her Britney lunchbox. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

perhaps her all-night raves, spending nights drunk off her tits on luminous coloured alcopops and repeated overdoes of pro-plus explains her hazy memories and bizarre timeline - but then again, maybe it's just a twisted mish-mash of babanory stories that she can't keep track of! 🤥
Whilst also being ferried around in a wheelchair 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20240430_160703_Gallery.jpg

Bab saying she's editing the magic and includes this photo😳

Does she see what we see, when she looks in the mirror?

Those sunglasses need burning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was waiting for her to say the best cheese was dairylea, or mini babybel (no shade!) but of course it’s cheddar for the grellow toddler 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We had pog when I went on my first holiday abroad I’d just turned 13… she’s six years older than me…. Yep deffo see her at a rave in her wheelchair playing pogs dressed as Batman

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Funnily enough my husband found his old Pogs collection in his moms loft the other week and we were reminiscing about them 🤣 we were actually kids in the 90’s so it’s allowed though 😂😂

• Haha
We call you many things Babs, but basic ain't one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's only using the term "Basic" because it's currently viral on Tiktok as part of the Sharon from Eastenders Cheese & Pickle Sandwich reels 🙄🤦‍♀️😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
P*ssing myself at the ‘i answer 1000’s of DMs every week’ comment on her latest story. Another weird boast/lie from Big Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.